Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,566 members, 7,770,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:01 AM

Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex (15132 Views)

Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) / British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) / Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 07, 2013
My first son was fond of waking up and crying in the middle of a beautiful romance with my hubby. My husband wouldn't mind leaving him to cry while he enjoys himself but as a woman I will always get up to attend to my child. I have had two other girls but they don't usually disturb us during sex. Please can someone share his or her experience and also should we forget the baby and continue the romance/sex?

1 Like

Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Darlenebabe: 9:31pm On May 07, 2013
rock ur baby to sleep n den continue frm where u stop

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 07, 2013
Give em dose of sleepn pill. Lol

That ur son ehn! Lips sealed

2 Likes

Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 07, 2013
This is a real problem? Or is it tongue in cheek?
Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 07, 2013
Most times cuddling the child and letting him go from behind will save the interruption.My first son is fond of interruption,but I had to improvise instead of stopping half way.

4 Likes

Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:28pm On May 07, 2013
Like this?

14 Likes

Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 07, 2013
byvan: Most times cuddling the child and letting him go from behind will save the interruption. first son is fond of interruption,but I had to improvise instead of stopping half way.
good to know someone has similar challenge. I can't concenTrate once the child cries and after attending to the baby, my hubby would have slept angrily.

1 Like

Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Nobody: 3:35am On May 08, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

Who say babies no know anything?

10 Likes

Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by greatgod2012(f): 4:43am On May 08, 2013
byvan: Most times cuddling the child and letting him go from behind will save the interruption.My first son is fond of interruption,but I had to improvise instead of stopping half way.

^^
yes, what she said......

2 Likes

Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Nobody: 5:28am On May 08, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Like this?
grin
Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Akinagirl(f): 6:13am On May 08, 2013
Well who hasnt this happened to? Lol. But you cant just leave a baby to cry.You never know the reason for the cry. Babies especially newborns need to be constantly monitored for their safety. Your children should always be top priority. With that said. It does really suck! Hehe

2 Likes

Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:16am On May 08, 2013
Akinagirl: Well who hasnt this happened to? Lol. But you cant just leave a baby to cry.You never know the reason for the cry. Babies especially newborns need to be constantly monitored for their safety. Your children should always be top priority. With that said. It does really suck! Hehe

Jesus Wept

1 Like

Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Akinagirl(f): 6:28am On May 08, 2013
So sex is more important than your children?

2 Likes

Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Temismith(f): 6:29am On May 08, 2013
Hmm, i can just imagine. Are u sure u guys dont hit him wen having fun?
Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Nobody: 8:08am On May 08, 2013
How can d guy go to sleep angrily? As if he didn't interrupt during his own time.maybe u'll remind him next time!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by BluStreak(m): 8:48am On May 08, 2013
Wow! Isn't it strange having ѕєχ with your child lying on the same bed with you guys? Wouldn't it have some psychological implications? Jeeze! The thought is giving me the creeps.

4 Likes

Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Bles(f): 12:05pm On May 08, 2013
[b][/b]Pls do nt keep ur baby close by during romance. U can take him to his siblings, mean while, he will think he is still wit his Mum.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 08, 2013
Psychology ko,psychology ni.You don't have to groan and moan,just take a usual sleeping position,child infront of the woman,hubby behind,woman can even be playing with child and the occassional sounds from the woman ll be understood by child as part of mummy's playful sound.better when mum is on sleeveless and bum skirt,no graphics for child.Kids are so innocent,they ll think is good old family cuddle.

It gets better when they are older,they sleep better,so more quality intimacy.As married People with kids,don't expect sizzling,slow motion,long lasting kinda adventure all the time.

8 Likes

Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by feminineA: 12:45pm On May 08, 2013
Pat the baby with one hand. At times i tell my hubby to lift my baby and drop her on my bossom i pat her and we continue. No stopping at all. The last time we attempted that, she slept quiet all right but the urge had gone cold.

1 Like

Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 08, 2013
What's with the epistle before new post page? undecided

@Topic

Byvan you seem to be fond of behind knacking grin

On a serious note tho I can't get the thought off my mind, hugging your baby and making love at thesame time grin wow!!! Where I came from its a taboo and has bad repercussions on the kid (That is not your portion oh, just saying ). Besides some people feel uncomfortable with that arrangement.

I've said this before, crying makes the babies lungs stronger grin, crying will not kill the baby as long as you have baby monitor in your room,

my hubby is my problem, he runs off like chicken for the baby everytime we hear just a creak from that st upid monitor angry
I pull him back everytime but he's yet to stop, he lives for his kids you have no idea. Some people just can't stand that little whiny noise I guess.

So he has a duvet and a blanket in his vehicle trunk, call sitter for couple hours without my knowledge , go for a drive , fold the back seats and we go crazy, laundry room works great too wink. Doesn't have to be in your bedroom everytime.

Byvan why won't I moan , can't help it grin

2 Likes

Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 08, 2013
Lol,Jide must you moan??Sometimes faint MhHhhsss will do because of the kids now lol!hope he selo tapes your mouth if you are going to disturb your neighbours.You know ibos don't have superstitions as much as the Yoruba's,even if they do,I doubt if I ll know.Behind aint my favourite but helPs a lot if am going to multi task(baby things) or when am too tired(preg things).

3 Likes

Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 08, 2013
Thanks the good people of Nairaland... I have never thought of allowing my hubby carry on with the act while I cuddle the baby. We may have to try that next time the baby interrupts.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 08, 2013
Lmao
Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Nobody: 4:12am On May 09, 2013
*Following*
Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Nobody: 9:04am On May 09, 2013
Come to think of it, can a lady actually enjoy sex when the baby is crying. I may easily loose concentration but sure my husband wont mind. He was so happy about the idea. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 09, 2013
this is unfair to the baby o.
Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by dayokanu(m): 3:56pm On May 09, 2013
The boy wan watch MOJO
Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Tolexander: 4:50pm On May 09, 2013
Seems like the baby wanna enter for set!

1 Like

Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by biolabee(m): 4:50pm On May 09, 2013
OYINBOGOJU:

Jesus Wept

He did..
Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 09, 2013
Just wondering why women are so concerned about their baby than men... the child actually belongs to the them
Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 09, 2013
Okay no one is asking so I will. So, all 3 of you are sleeping on the same bed and then 2 people suddenly decide to jump on each other and wiggle and jiggle waking up the 3rd party. And the topic is baby interrupting parents during sex? More like parents interrupting baby during sleep!! Do the words bassinet, crib and/or separate room mean anything to you? Why is no one interested in respecting this baby's sleeping space and taking your sh*it elsewhere?

Sorry to be harsh but if I say I'm not totally confused, I'd be lying.

18 Likes

Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by dayokanu(m): 10:36pm On May 09, 2013
ileobatojo: Okay no one is asking so I will. So, all 3 of you are sleeping on the same bed and then 2 people suddenly decide to jump on each other and wiggle and jiggle waking up the 3rd party. And the topic is baby interrupting parents during sex? More like parents interrupting baby during sleep!! Do the words bassinet, crib and/or separate room mean anything to you? Why is no one interested in respecting this baby's sleeping space and taking your sh*it elsewhere?

Sorry to be harsh but if I say I'm not totally confused, I'd be lying.

Mama Biology.

Not everyone is a multimillionaire with 10 room mansion

Some of us still living in Room and parlour where the parents sleep on the bed and the kids sleep on the floor in the same room

We know its not ideal but how we go do na?

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage / Most Nigerian Parents Now Ignore Their Children's Moral Behavior / What's Your Childish Trait?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.