Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Free Ebook On Importation..................... Must Read - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Ebook On Importation..................... Must Read (1090 Views)

Ask Any Question On Importation And Exportation Business / Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China / Ban On Importation Of Rice Underway - GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Ebook On Importation..................... Must Read by tolu4you: 10:38pm On May 07, 2013
PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF LOVE I NEED EBOOK ON HOW TO IMPORT FROM CHINA AND USA...................... SAVE A GRADUATE WIY NO JOB.... MY EMAIL IS TOLUFOLORUNSO@YAHOO.COM
I WLL REALLY APPRECIATE THIS............ PLEASE ALLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Free Ebook On Importation..................... Must Read by blemiss(f): 12:43am On May 08, 2013
@Tolu

Look out for "Do it Yourself importation guide" on the same page and U will be amazed at the information You will get by following the thread. I paid someone to get my ebook but Its from the thread I directed u to that I have been able to clarify a lot of info's I have in my ebook. All da best
Re: Free Ebook On Importation..................... Must Read by tolu4you: 7:16am On May 08, 2013
blemiss:
@Tolu

Look out for "Do it Yourself importation guide" on the same page and U will be amazed at the information You will get by following the thread. I paid someone to get my ebook but Its from the thread I directed u to that I have been able to clarify a lot of info's I have in my ebook. All da best
thanks for dat.... But please u cn still mail me d ebook. Thanks alot
Re: Free Ebook On Importation..................... Must Read by chux76(m): 8:33am On May 08, 2013
tolu4you: PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF LOVE I NEED EBOOK ON HOW TO IMPORT FROM CHINA AND USA...................... SAVE A GRADUATE WIY NO JOB.... MY EMAIL IS TOLUFOLORUNSO@YAHOO.COM
I WLL REALLY APPRECIATE THIS............ PLEASE ALLLLLLLLLLLLL

Bro forget about any ebook...look for the thread,DO IT YOURSELF IMPORTATION GUIDE right here on Nairaland...both seasons 1 and 2 and you will get everything you need. Sacrifice some time: READ,LEARN & APPLY WHAT you've learnt. Thatz all

(1) (Reply)

Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With 50,000 Naira. / Branded Tee Shirts / Most Expensive Cigar, Costing $1,000 Per Stick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.