Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

T C - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T C (978 Views)

Wapgospel.com - Download Gospel Musics; Hymns, Acapella E.t.c / To All Atheist, Agnostic, Skeptics E.t.c Do People Know You As An Atheist? / The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T C by excellence13: 6:49am On May 08, 2013
Thread closed
Re: T C by Nobody: 6:59am On May 08, 2013
Hmmmmmm...
Re: T C by FunnyPikincom(m): 7:06am On May 08, 2013
Adjust the title, Oyedepo not oyedebo..
Re: T C by Beetwo(m): 7:32am On May 08, 2013
not bad. juz investin in his children's future, afta all not all his children will become pastors. cool

1 Like

Re: T C by Nobody: 7:38am On May 08, 2013
Morning excel,

I hope you are not trying to say that it is wrong for the 'good' pastors children to own shares in OANDO? And is it really a big deal if Fashola has some investments of his own?
Re: T C by Nobody: 7:55am On May 08, 2013
Haba are you trying to say its bad to buy shares for your kids when the money is there. Is it because he's a pastor then it's not normal for him to buy shares for his children? So only the likes of dangote and otedola can be buy shares for their children. Nawa ooo, the eye wey una take dey look pastors self, one day anoda person go talk say pastor no suppose dey have sex.
Re: T C by Nobody: 7:55am On May 08, 2013
striktlymi: Morning excel,

I hope you are not trying to say that it is wrong for the 'good' pastors children to own shares in OANDO? And is it really a big deal if Fashola has some investments of his own?

As a catholci, this is even low for your you. Shameless.

Even your reverend fathers are intelligent enough not to own assets in service of God.
Re: T C by Nobody: 8:00am On May 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

As a catholci, this is even low for your you. Shameless.

Even your reverend fathers are intelligent enough not to own assets in service of God.

Morning DK,

Now are you saying that Oyedepo's kids can't have investments because their dad is a 'MoG'? If this is what you are saying then it is very wrong...

1 Like

Re: T C by Nobody: 8:11am On May 08, 2013
striktlymi:

Morning DK,

Now are you saying that Oyedepo's kids can't have investments because their dad is a 'MoG'? If this is what you are saying then it is very wrong...

If that money used to buy the shares are from the church, of course.
Re: T C by Nobody: 8:13am On May 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

If...
Re: T C by Nobody: 8:19am On May 08, 2013
striktlymi:

If...

wink
Re: T C by chiteny(m): 8:38am On May 08, 2013
... angry Only 15 thousand plus shares? The man no invest well for him children. i would have done much better for mine angry angry
Re: T C by headtoto: 9:38am On May 08, 2013
OP. You are mad. I feel like punching you on the head till you have some bits of sense inside it.
Re: T C by excellence13: 9:41am On May 08, 2013
chiteny: ... angry Only 15 thousand plus shares? The man no invest well for him children. i would have done much better for mine angry angry

If they were bought when the shares were well over 40 Naira its alot. I don't know at what price they were bought.
Ofcourse there are more than 100 stocks on the NSE, of which oando is just one and its management happen to be "stealing" from us the shareholders at the moment, irrespective of our calling.
Re: T C by chiteny(m): 11:58am On May 08, 2013
excellence13:

If they were bought when the shares were well over 40 Naira its alot. I don't know at what price they were bought.
Ofcourse there are more than 100 stocks on the NSE, of which oando is just one and its management happen to be "stealing" from us the shareholders at the moment, irrespective of our calling.

Really? Are you sure of this? I was actually eyeing this stock to buy it o. shocked.

In any case, 16 thousand shares time N40 is 640,000 for each child. This is not so much for someone to open a thread and cry about. If the assertion is that the money is stolen, where are the proofs? Like i said i would have done more than this for my children.
Re: T C by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

so how do you know he used church money? or as a pastor he's not supposed to collect salary kwa.
Re: T C by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 08, 2013
Weselion:
so how do you know he used church money? or as a pastor he's not supposed to collect salary kwa.

He shouldnt collect salary for God's work....did you see Jesus collection salary
Re: T C by headtoto: 1:19pm On May 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

He shouldnt collect salary for God's work....did you see Jesus collection salary

Daft.

1 Like

Re: T C by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 08, 2013
head_to_to:

Daft.

I know, Jesus should have collected tithes.....Daft!

(1) (Reply)

A Moral Advice For Young Girls (teenagers)! / Ese Walters Scandal: COZA Experiences Mass Reduction In Attendance / Pastors Prophesy Where Boko Haram Terrorist Abdul Shekau Is Hiding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.