Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

List Of Good Primary Schools In Nigeria ( Either Govt,private,int Or Chrurch) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Good Primary Schools In Nigeria ( Either Govt,private,int Or Chrurch) (1470 Views)

If You Know This Poem, You Went To A Good Primary School / Good Primary Schools In Abuja / Good Primary School In Okota Or Isolo Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Good Primary Schools In Nigeria ( Either Govt,private,int Or Chrurch) by EjiroOgoni: 1:39pm On May 08, 2013
Do we still have any good primary schools left in Nigeria where there is still good discipline and strong moral codes.
Where children are taught properly and you can see this in how happy they are. Where there is a good average syllabus
and a good caring environment and children are also taught good manners and respect.

I know as a parent there is a lot to do for the children ourselves, but the addition of a good school also helps.

I am not looking for a school based on money alone.

I am looking for a list of such schools, so if you know any current ones, please let me know.

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity For Pure And Applied Mathematics Graduate / Lecturers Await FG To Sign New Agreement Reached To Call-off Strike. / How To Pass The Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations (NIPR) Exams With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.