Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Interview @ Esther Bt Ltd. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview @ Esther Bt Ltd. (1115 Views)

I Got This Msg Bt Am Nt In Lagos If U Re Interested U Can Go / Esther Breakthrough Nig. Ltd - Just Out To Hammer / Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview @ Esther Bt Ltd. by Leggie(m): 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2008
Pls hs any1 in d house attended intrview @ Esther BT Ltd. B4? I got an Invitation from them and I want 2 knw Wattsup?
Re: Interview @ Esther Bt Ltd. by ogepam(f): 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2008
pls be careful of those folks
Re: Interview @ Esther Bt Ltd. by efosanice: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2008
leggie be careful where you step your legs,esther breakthrough are bloody agents they have no job to give you they just link you to the same jobs that every body knows and worst of all you pay ,agents ! thats what they are , they may link you up but agents in nigeria are not effective and trustworthy. no guarantee baby.
Re: Interview @ Esther Bt Ltd. by ebele25: 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2008
hey.please dont go to any esther bt interview. a friend of mine who works for a major recruiting company told me that they're big time scammers oh. they'll make u pay money and give u a supermarket job. pls fashi them abeg
Re: Interview @ Esther Bt Ltd. by chub: 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2008
Hi House, Ebt is a big timer scammer. the guy na one calaba man in hislate 30s.If u see himu will mistake him for one dish washer in STYLE PLUS Iya basira canteen. u guys should fash them.
Re: Interview @ Esther Bt Ltd. by ikhideman(m): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2008
Which kin interview? When i went there, I bought their file for N100 (for holding my credentials). Two (2) days later they sent me an sms, telling me i was successful & i shld bring N1350 for my recommendation letter to the (imaginary) company. Simply ignored them.

I saw about 400 people the day i bought their file, i imagine how much they would hammer if each of them fell for the scam!!

BEWARE NAIRALANDERS
Re: Interview @ Esther Bt Ltd. by tryela: 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2008
Never trusted these local agents much but had a different experience with Esther bt as i got a fairly good job with reasonable pay as a company sec / legal adviser in a private firm thru their link even though i paid some money and 15 percent of my first salary. All they did was direct me the firm and i did the securing of the job myself.

I understand some companies dont advertise vacancies properly and places like Esther bt take advantage of such vacancies but all the same i advice you SHINE YOUR EYES.
Re: Interview @ Esther Bt Ltd. by elvismike(m): 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2008
tryela,

i have reasons to believe that you are connected to esther bt cos i know nothing good comes from them.i know they have their own agents who are also nairalanders. Are u dr agent?
Re: Interview @ Esther Bt Ltd. by emeksanams(m): 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2008
shine your eyes i was a victim
Re: Interview @ Esther Bt Ltd. by tryela: 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2008
elvismike,

Sorry for you my friend for thinking that way.

I am a child of destiny and have a pact with my God and i can never be defrauded so i guess thats the reason for my DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE with them.

I just shared my experience with them and please read my reply again to see where i placed a caution to SHINE YOUR EYES.

GOODLUCK
Re: Interview @ Esther Bt Ltd. by dezhi(m): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2008
ABEG TAKE-OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, THOSE GUYS ARE NO GOOD.[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Interview @ Esther Bt Ltd. by ukstar: 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2008
Please, if you'll take my advice, I'll just say STAY OFF from them including MAKA CHRIS VENTURES, PSS LIMITED, and those tiny people in the vanguard newspapers. In fact, those people in 53 Western Avenue, they are fraudulent just to squeeze from those that doesn't have. I've seen over 50victims including me. Except you wanna end up with something like factory worker, let those that have ear hear what I say to the forum! Everybody will pass the test they'll give to you plus a processing fee of say 1550 and above, it too much to be thrown away by applicants!!!!!!!!!!!
BE WARE
Re: Interview @ Esther Bt Ltd. by sesbol(m): 11:25pm On Apr 24, 2008
If you are a serious minded individual do not waste your precious time going to EBT Ltd they have nothing to offer
if some one promises you a shirt first look at the one he is put on. A word is sufficient for the wise
Re: Interview @ Esther Bt Ltd. by femiayo(m): 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2008
leggie my candid opinion on dis issue is dt just go there if u r asked to pay sisi (I mean 5kobo) dont pay but if they can tell u 2 pay 50% of ur 1st salary after securing d job then be ready to pay. News about them has not bn favourable & 1 needs 2 be careful in lagos. best of luck
Re: Interview @ Esther Bt Ltd. by chipeter(f): 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2008
they are just gold diggers trying to reap where they didnt sow.
forget them unless u ve money to dash anyone.

(1) (Reply)

The Sahara Group !please I Need Help / Cyril Chibuogwu Is On Death Row. Is It Our Job To Help Out? / Join The Federal Government Initiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.