Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Nigeria, S/africa Approve Visa Free Regime To Officials - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria, S/africa Approve Visa Free Regime To Officials (12590 Views)

Commonwealth Considers Visa-free Regime For Member Nations / Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU / FG Approves New Visa Regime To Attract Tourists, Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, S/africa Approve Visa Free Regime To Officials by nke001: 9:29pm On May 08, 2013
Oh, this agreement is not at all in favor of d commoner n moreover nigeria will be the loser. What the onyinboz had been doing, our fellow africans wants to continue.

Bleeping dose rulez always staring at me eyeball to eyeball. Above all, wasting ma hard earned mb
Re: Nigeria, S/africa Approve Visa Free Regime To Officials by UzochukwuAgbim(m): 9:38pm On May 08, 2013
Pls I dnt understand dis officials free visa of a thing does it mean dat citizens of both countries can not travel without visas unless they r working 4 d country is dat?
Re: Nigeria, S/africa Approve Visa Free Regime To Officials by Freiburger(m): 9:56pm On May 08, 2013
So travelling to SA hasn't been visa free for diplomats.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, S/africa Approve Visa Free Regime To Officials by Slyp: 10:19pm On May 08, 2013
Imanuelle: Nothing for us?

Damn !

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria, S/africa Approve Visa Free Regime To Officials by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 08, 2013
Ye i was shocked to hear this
Freiburger: So travelling to SA hasn't been visa free for diplomats.
Re: Nigeria, S/africa Approve Visa Free Regime To Officials by akraym(m): 11:21pm On May 08, 2013
Im your ex: Why does this NL rules keep staring at my face each time I grab my keypad?
Thank God, that the price of G4 was not included.

@ Topic, HOw E tAke Affect the price of this commodity?

Be a man, mention the name of the commodity. Make them take u do scape goat
Re: Nigeria, S/africa Approve Visa Free Regime To Officials by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 08, 2013
I would like to see SA and Nigeria cooperate on the development side of things than merely giving right to officials for free access to both countries. There should be exchanges in the areas of science and technology, trades and businesses, construction works and just to mentioned but a few.

That I have not seen happened because nobody is looking into what will uplift Africa from ashes. Not until our leaders learn to think forward the continent will remain sluggish to make a difference in the world or inroad to become something to reckon with in the scheme of things.
Re: Nigeria, S/africa Approve Visa Free Regime To Officials by xreal: 8:04am On May 09, 2013
“Last year alone, South Africa received a total of 73,282 Nigerian tourists, which is a 13.8percent increase from 2011 contributing about 720million Rands to the South African economy within the period,”

This is far over 12 billion Naira, in a year; we are so so rich.
Re: Nigeria, S/africa Approve Visa Free Regime To Officials by Nobody: 8:25am On May 09, 2013
720,m nigerians tourists generated for south africa last year 2012 right! How much did it generate to nigeria? For me this rubbish. GEJ u hv to wake up. l don,t think we need south a,to grow our economy,instead EU,(D germans) can help us if we really want to grow. Ask me hw,ill tell u.
Re: Nigeria, S/africa Approve Visa Free Regime To Officials by arabbaddo12: 9:01am On May 09, 2013
government for government...what about the common man....something is wrong with the Nigerian system
Re: Nigeria, S/africa Approve Visa Free Regime To Officials by DisGuy: 10:59am On May 09, 2013
“Last year alone, South Africa received a total of 73,282 Nigerian tourists, which is a 13.8percent increase from 2011 contributing about 720million Rands to the South African economy within the period,” he said.

How many South African tourists visited nigeria?
Re: Nigeria, S/africa Approve Visa Free Regime To Officials by tuzeriouz(m): 12:37pm On May 09, 2013
ruling class of both countries is direct beneficiaries of MOUs.
Re: Nigeria, S/africa Approve Visa Free Regime To Officials by vicoloni(m): 9:28pm On May 09, 2013
Zuma gave the exact figure of Nigerian tourists to SA last year. Can our presi boast of such info? Just asking sha
Re: Nigeria, S/africa Approve Visa Free Regime To Officials by DisGuy: 11:49pm On May 15, 2013
vicoloni: Zuma gave the exact figure of Nigerian tourists to SA last year. Can our presi boast of such info? Just asking sha

a committee is looking into it wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal / Chisco Motors:a Transport Company In Nigeria To Avoid / Is Botswana A Visa Free To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.