Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,866 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal (12471 Views)

Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle / No AC On The Plane Arik Air Put Us - Man Laments / Arik Air In Customers’ Data Leak Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by Gistmedia10: 9:11pm On Apr 03
A businessman from Port Harcourt was left seething with anger after Arik Air's last-minute cancellation of a flight to Lagos resulted in the loss of a lucrative 2 million naira deal.

The ordeal began on Tuesday evening at the Port Harcourt International Airport when the 6:30 pm flight to Lagos was abruptly canceled at 11 pm, leaving passengers stranded and bewildered.

Adding to the frustration, other airlines continued operations smoothly from the same airport. Arik Air then instructed passengers to reconvene by 12:30 am the next day for an alternative flight. However, upon arrival at the designated time, passengers were informed that Arik Air claimed to be'sold out', leaving them in limbo with nowhere to go.

Expressing his outrage, the affected passenger lamented the loss of his 2 million naira deal due to the airline's incompetence. "The way service providers act with impunity is crazy and unfair," he exclaimed, echoing the sentiments of many disillusioned passengers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RP12V21z2Q

2 Likes

Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:46pm On Apr 03
that yeye fool should have automatically look for alternative ways to get to his meeting, rather than wait for that yeye airline to sort itself out.

i hope he learned a great lesson today...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by helinues: 10:26pm On Apr 03
Poor management is what is killing most business. Hope the Air peace management would look into this

Modified:
Air peace, Arik Air, BA.or whatever the message is not for shading but to improve their service. Why the unnecessary attack?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by helinues: 10:27pm On Apr 03
MrBrownJay1:
that yeye fool should have automatically look for alternative ways to get to his meeting, rather than wait for that yeye airline to sort itself out.

The ordeal began on Tuesday evening at the Port Harcourt International Airport when the 6:30 pm flight to Lagos was abruptly canceled at 11 pm, leaving passengers stranded and bewildered.

Adding to the frustration, other airlines continued operations smoothly from the same airport. Arik Air then instructed passengers to reconvene by 12:30 am the next day for an alternative flight. However, upon arrival at the designated time, passengers were informed that Arik Air claimed to be'sold out', leaving them in limbo with nowhere to go

Did you read the full story at all or only the headline?

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:14am On Apr 04
helinues:
Did you read the full story at all or only the headline?

again, the minute that flight was cancelled at 11pm, thats when he should have looked for alternatives...rather than listen to yeye airlines and their BS stories.... any smart man knows that unless you have a boarding pass with a seat number, you are NEVER confirmed to fly anywhere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by Ozommadu: 4:22am On Apr 04
helinues:
Poor management is what is killing most business. Hope the Air peace management would look into this

Helinues ndo...even this short article you cannot read

That is why you comment anyhow on every thread, I woke in good faith this morning if not I for throw you bomb while you cry to the mods

29 Likes

Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by helinues: 4:25am On Apr 04
Ozommadu:

Helinues ndo...even this short article you cannot read

That is why you comment anyhow on every thread, I woke in good faith this morning if not I for throw you bomb while you cry to the mods

I have advised you to stop being incoherent on my mentions.

You are only trolling people without having any contributions of yours.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by helinues: 4:26am On Apr 04
MrBrownJay1:

again, the minute that flight was cancelled at 11pm, thats when he should have looked for alternatives...rather than listen to yeye airlines and their BS stories.... any smart man knows that unless you have a boarding pass with a seat number, you are NEVER confirmed to fly anywhere.

What's the meaning of the jargons you wrote above?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by fawaz050(m): 6:16am On Apr 04
The ordeal began on Tuesday evening at the Port Harcourt International Airport when the 6:30 pm flight to Lagos was abruptly canceled at 11 pm

I was lost here 11am or 11pm?

We could say, The ordeal began on Tuesday evening at the Port Harcourt International Airport when the flight, initially slated for 6:30pm, was cancelled outright ( outright since the initial delay was a postponement) at 11pm.

But then what do I know. Make I face my Kaya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by phemmie06(m): 6:16am On Apr 04
They already have more competitors but they're still rendering worst services, instead for them to be working for the restoration of their glory, they keep burying it with concrete

3 Likes

Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by SirElaw(m): 6:16am On Apr 04
MrBrownJay1:

Prove to me that you've ever being on a plane and I'll correct my opinion that your head is filled with sawdust.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by tobenuel(m): 6:17am On Apr 04
Heaven no go fall now
Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by KingTom(m): 6:20am On Apr 04
helinues:
Wetin concern Arik with Airpeace

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by adamusuleiman1: 6:20am On Apr 04
Can a leopard change its spot. NO.

2 Likes

Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by 3seriez(m): 6:21am On Apr 04
Sorry to say Customer service is dead in Nigeria.
From banks, to aviation, to many other services.
Once your money enters the recipients account, just be praying for good service.
Very anyhow country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by tunjijones(m): 6:22am On Apr 04
Sue them for damages na.

5 Likes

Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by Oshokhai69: 6:22am On Apr 04
The man is only saying he paid 2 million for 4 tickets. Stop reporting nonsense abeg

7 Likes

Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by Achoghim: 6:25am On Apr 04
When did Arik air become a subsidiary of AirPeace? grin
helinues:

8 Likes

Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by erniok(m): 6:26am On Apr 04
helinues:

What's the meaning of the jargons you wrote above?
It's another term for suffering and smiling. We like am so much on Nigeria. If the guy has evidence he lost such a deal, he should sue for monetary damages.

1 Like

Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by Mindlog: 6:27am On Apr 04
helinues:

Because Air Peace is the airline that cancelled the said flight?

6 Likes

Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by Oshokhai69: 6:28am On Apr 04
fawaz050:
The ordeal began on Tuesday evening at the Port Harcourt International Airport when the 6:30 pm flight to Lagos was abruptly canceled at 11 pm

I was lost here 11am or 11pm?

What’s there to be lost about? Isn’t it clear enough for you? Please no vex but did you finish primary school?
Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by tojahh(m): 6:30am On Apr 04
helinues:

Bros no dey fall our hands na. You be senior man, try dey comprehend before you type. And to think you were up there cautioning someone for spewing jargons grin

Air Peace don turn Arik Air for your village.

4 Likes

Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 6:33am On Apr 04
Na mumu dey enter plane. Watin do him leg
Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by mediclife1987(m): 6:33am On Apr 04
phemmie06:
They already have more competitors but they're still rendering worst services, instead for them to be working for the restoration of their glory, they keep burying it with concrete

Dave Umahi technology cheesy
Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by helinues: 6:35am On Apr 04
tojahh:

Bros no dey fall our hands na. You be senior man, try dey comprehend before you type. And to think you were up there cautioning someone for spewing jargons grin

Air Peace don turn Arik Air for your village.

Air peace, Arik Air, BA, the message is not for shading but to improve their service
Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by APOPTOSIS: 6:37am On Apr 04
Ogaaaaa
Calm down...
For ordinary 2M you want to develop frank psychosis
Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by ThothHermes: 6:41am On Apr 04
MrBrownJay1:

Please shut up.

7 Likes

Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by SEGLIZ: 6:44am On Apr 04
Nigerians are all noise, what are court room made for? why are our judges being paid? they should all come together and file a joint suit against the airline.

3 Likes

Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by Zico5(m): 6:49am On Apr 04
Nigeria is the worst place to do business on earth. From none availability of electricity to water to conducive environment to high tariff and others that cannot be mentioned. We always pray for better day but when will it come with the system on ground?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NRC E-Ticketing: Nigerian Railway Corporation Starts Test Booking For ETicketing / Do You Know Any Of These Aba Markets? / Ibom Air: Akwa Ibom Airline To Launch – Governor Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.