Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Wrinkles On Hand - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wrinkles On Hand (1582 Views)

How To Fight Wrinkles And Other Signs Of Aging / What Kind Of Oitment Can I Use To Remove Wrinkles Of My Face? / Cream To Use For Wrinkles/dry Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrinkles On Hand by kiwi5: 5:03pm On May 08, 2013
Please how do i get wrinkles off my fingers,am just in my 20'S,i do alot of domestic work at home which might be the cause.What should be the best product to apply that does not bleach.Thanks
Re: Wrinkles On Hand by Chinwem(f): 8:26pm On May 08, 2013
Try to keep your hands away from chemicals or submerged in water for too long - purchase and use UTILITY GLOVES ( or elbow gloves) to do housework if you must
The key is to avoid keeping the hands in contact with water for prolonged periods
If contact with chemicals occur, wash off immediately
Get some cocoa or Shea butter to use on your hands AT LEAST twice a day........forget those expensive hand creams, they re no better
Do this and see the difference
Re: Wrinkles On Hand by kiwi5: 10:32am On May 09, 2013
Thank u very much,i will do that.
Re: Wrinkles On Hand by kiwi5: 6:41pm On May 11, 2013
Please can others contribute.thanks

1 Like

Re: Wrinkles On Hand by uzoo: 5:19pm On May 12, 2013
kiwi5: Please how do i get wrinkles off my fingers,am just in my 20'S,i do alot of domestic work at home which might be the cause.What should be the best product to apply that does not bleach.Thanks

you remind me of me, i used to have the same problem, cause i had parents that were neat freaks,so if i wasn't cleaning, washing, cooking ..in fact an hour will not go by with out having to wet my palms one way or the other.

this is what has helped me.

whether its shea butter, cocoa butter , bio oil , any form of hand cream, whatever .. make sure they go everywhere with you. your purse, bed side , kitchen , work desk, car, everywhere! Use them every time even when you wake up in the middle of the night to use the bath room ,massage properly into your hands so the skin absorbs it.

you can have 3 , 4, or 5 jars of the hand cream every where so that it is within your reach.

DON'T WAIT TILL YOU SOAK YOUR HANDS IN WATER ! , apply them every hour, whether before,after , during your house chores. Do this for the rest of your life ,this is what has helped me so far, i have had hand creams falling out of my house.One in every handbag , my car, my bedside,dresser,kitchen....everywhere.

Good luck.
Re: Wrinkles On Hand by kiwi5: 7:19pm On May 12, 2013
wow,its not easy doing it for the rest of my life,but i will give it a trial.Thanks.
Re: Wrinkles On Hand by uzoo: 12:04am On May 13, 2013
kiwi5: wow,its not easy doing it for the rest of my life,but i will give it a trial.Thanks.

lol cheesy...

all i'm saying is that ever since i discovered this trick to getting softer hands ( and this is like going on 4,5 years now)i havn't stopped, it has become part of me to just use hand cream always, and i hate to stop..., thinking i may never have soft palms or no wrinkles at all if i stop.

lets just say its a habit you should begin to get used to .
Re: Wrinkles On Hand by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:22pm On May 27, 2013
Kiwi5, inaddition to what others have said, please try to rub the natural butter or oil(which ever is your preference) at night before you step into bed.

I read that the skin does it rejuvenating work when one is asleep. So applying it before bedtime, will enable it seep faster into your skin thus renewing your skin.
Re: Wrinkles On Hand by kiwi5: 9:41pm On May 27, 2013
Thanks u guys for all your contributions.

(1) (Reply)

My Before And After Make-up Photos / Soluble Material Contents / Nordgreen - New Danish Watch Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.