Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC (18353 Views)

How Timipre Sylva Scuttled Bayelsa Governorship Primaries — Oshiomhole / Breaking: Timipre Sylva Arrested / DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by Omero(m): 9:44pm On May 08, 2013
obakovich: The president is doing this to sylva so when he starts with Ameachi people will say he did it to his bro(sylva) but compared to what awaits ameachi dis wan na cartoon
Dis so called president u ar supporting is also a thief, because he stole from bayelsa state treasury b4 Timi & co, nobody ever witch-hunted him & dis present govt is d most corrupt in naija history. Dis is a man who got 2 where he is 2day wit out struggling or fighting, but thru God`s favour, he has 4gotten in a hurry where he`s coming from, fighting anybody he percieve as obstacle 2 his 2015 ambition(Amaechi)etc. What goes up must surely come down.

2 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 08, 2013
Ibanga p: GEJ should pls forgive dis his broda nd let him go. Or haven't he suffered enuf humiliation already? Btw, y is it dat every public or political officers after leaving office nd facing any form of probe becomes sick?

The fear/loss of political immunity always breaks down the body immunity of our corrupt politicians grin WHOSOEVER is found guilty of corruption should be punished.
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 08, 2013
otokx: but all these looters should beg odili to show them the way to get perpetual injunction from the law.
Its very simple! Get a judge for a wife! Shikena!!
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 08, 2013
otokx: but all these looters should beg odili to show them the way to get perpetual injunction from the law.

Odili was to become the PRESIDENT but was scheme out by power play, again they promise him the VIce president to late Yar'adua but was betrayed and dumped for Goodluck Jonathan. To compensate him, they ask him to keep his loots and keep quiet, promoted his wife to a supreme court judge to block any loop for his trial and today he is happy.

No Nigerian politician is yet to sacrifice his political ambition for corruption charges except Odili... He got a good leverage! Other thieving politicians would want to be disgraced.

3 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by RICHIEBOI1(m): 10:22pm On May 08, 2013
I guess the rich also cry. grin

Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by otokx(m): 10:38pm On May 08, 2013
pictures sure speak a thousand words, look at timipre sylvia all alone and looking desolate.
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by Osama10(m): 10:42pm On May 08, 2013
The coke don clear now abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 08, 2013
Symphony007: you think chibuike ameachi is an amatuer like this man? Odili is a monumental thief and is enjoying immunity from persecution but ameachi twisted his arm to the point of making peace with him..how did he do it? I hope jonathan is smart enough to know who he clamps on.
Guy, politics is not bread and butter.

Amaechi was almost denied return ticket of the PDP during his re-election bid. Suffice to note that he became the Governor of Rivers STate through court proceedings having gone contrarily to PDP's position on the gubernatorial election. He was suspended by the PDP and he governed throughout his first tenure on no party platform.

When 're-election' electioneering approached, Amaechi sent emissary to Goodluck Jonathan to be accepted and be reabsorbed back into the party fold. I learnt the Ex President of Ghana was also involved in the pleading bargain until Mr. President beg party to relax its suspension order on GOvernor Amaechi.

So why is Amaechi fighting Jonathan? Amaechi became the chairman of the Governors forum because Jonathan want him to be there so he can monitor the activities or articulate policies of the governors through his trusted ally in the person of Gov. Amaechi. But instead of being loyal and respectful, he became arrogant and start using the Governors forum to further his political interest.

Jonathan dealt with Ibori for preventing him ascend the presidency when he was supposed to, still dealing with Timi sylva and I bet all, those are childs play compare to what is to befall Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by mkoabiola: 10:49pm On May 08, 2013
His bail isN250000.I av spoken to d judge.
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 08, 2013
Otamio: I thought u said GEJ is weak?

So arresting one thief and not yet convicted out of the thousands of thieves out there has now made him Alexander the GREAT abi?? Lol take a walk bro
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by codemasta(m): 10:51pm On May 08, 2013
Mr President too is also a thief too. He is not innocent either.
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by mkoabiola: 10:53pm On May 08, 2013
LastApostle:

Amaechi was almost denied return ticket of the PDP during his re-election bid. Suffice to note that he became the Governor of Rivers STate through court proceedings having gone contrarily to PDP's position on the gubernatorial election. He was suspended by the PDP and he governed throughout his first tenure on no party platform.

When 're-election' electioneering approached, Amaechi sent emissary to Goodluck Jonathan to be accepted and be reabsorbed back into the party fold. I learnt the Ex President of Ghana was also involved in the pleading bargain until Mr. President beg party to relax its suspension order on GOvernor Amaechi.

So why is Amaechi fighting Jonathan? Amaechi became the chairman of the Governors forum because Jonathan want him to be there so he can monitor the activities or articulate policies of the governors through his trusted ally in the person of Gov. Amaechi. But instead of being loyal and respectful, he became arrogant and start using the Governors forum to further his political interest.

Jonathan dealt with Ibori for preventing him ascend the presidency when he was supposed to, still dealing with Timi sylva and I bet all, those are childs play compare to what is to befall Amaechi.
GBAM!
But can jonathan deal with amechi jus lik d way he dealt wit ibori.
U can't compare amechi to ibori.
Amechi is very intelligent n smart.
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by batstan(m): 11:23pm On May 08, 2013
angry grin grin grin
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by mafioso47(m): 11:27pm On May 08, 2013
dayokanu:

Odilis wife is a judge and knows the way around the law. Unlike those other wey marry fish seller and illiterate Umblerra

Behind every successful thief(Odili) is a woman. Clyde had Bonnie
you are not serious I swear lmao
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 08, 2013
I thought people were always saying jonathan is clueless and shit lyk that. But the way you gys are discussing him; he has something upstairs.
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by Tropilo(m): 11:31pm On May 08, 2013
mko abiola:
GBAM!

My dear, there's a lot of difference in between being intelligent and being a smart crook.

Ibori is not an ordinary crimimal. He is was born into crime, i mean a born real criminal. He knew how to steal official documents, bribe judges, bribe officials, shop lift, falsify and/deny glaring accusations, rig elections, marry crooks, befriend crooks, criminal lawyers etc.

What does Amaechi know? He couldnt even "correctly" fake a common planes papers. And you say he's intelligent.

He should better pray all the Psalms he can get that Jonathan does not win a second term. Otherwise he should elope to Siberia.

5 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by Samabu07(m): 12:39am On May 09, 2013
dayokanu: Why is every Bayelsa ex governor a thief,

From Alams to Retardeen Jonathan to Timipre Sylva
Bros mad Oil money dey that state.
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by Samabu07(m): 12:42am On May 09, 2013
mko abiola:
GBAM!
I would not totally agree with you on Amaechi. Gov Amaechi is more experienced, he has been in govt since 1999 til date.
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by tamarabu(m): 1:12am On May 09, 2013
Ibanga p: GEJ should pls forgive dis his broda nd let him go. Or haven't he suffered enuf humiliation already? Btw, y is it dat every public or political officers after leaving office nd facing any form of probe becomes sick?
lol
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by tamarabu(m): 1:20am On May 09, 2013
Dis sylva should be killed..............he's as killed so many people in bayelsa state.......... He nearly killed me too tru He's operation famtangbe
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by Diasporan(m): 3:25am On May 09, 2013
Symphony007: easy, have the second most powerful judge on the supreme court bench as your wife...mary odili has essentially given him immunity from persecution and while others scramble, he's comfortably enjoying his loot!!
Bros easy.who made Justice Mary Odili the second most powerful judge in the supreme court?Before she was nominated mind you there were some other senior judges in the Supreme Court before her.The set appointed in 2005,2006,2008 before her appointment in 2011.Please kindly edit your comment in order not to mislead other readers
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by Diasporan(m): 3:42am On May 09, 2013
Tropilo:

My dear, there's a lot of difference in between being intelligent and being a smart crook.

Ibori is not an ordinary crimimal. He is was born into crime, i mean a born real criminal. He knew how to steal official documents, bribe judges, bribe officials, shop lift, falsify and/deny glaring accusations, rig elections, marry crooks, befriend crooks, criminal lawyers etc.

What does Amaechi know? He couldnt even "correctly" fake a common planes papers. And you say he's intelligent.

He should better pray all the Psalms he can get that Jonathan does not win a second term. Otherwise he should elope to Siberia.
1000 Likes
Because Ibori was unlucky does not give anyone the right to call him unintelligent.I doubt if Nigeria has any intelligent and influencial crook as Odidigboyigbo.Amaechi has not seen anything yet.When the heat starts we will know how smart and connected he is
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by omenka(m): 6:16am On May 09, 2013
Alams dressed like a woman.
Silva hid in a dingy corner.

I bet madam umblera's wrapper would do for the retardeen.
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by femmy2010(m): 6:28am On May 09, 2013
If he knows his way,he do also get a presido pardon.
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by shaiba(f): 6:30am On May 09, 2013
no wahala, he will soon be granted presidential pardon as soon as he becomes "loyal"
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by Symphony007: 6:53am On May 09, 2013
LastApostle:

ameachi had to beg jonathan to be reaccepted into the party? But jonathan was'nt president when he accended the govonourship and on becpming "acting president" ameachi's rivers state was the first place he visited. So where do you get that assumption from? Ameachi lost the PDP ticket in 2007 because odili and obasanjo worked against him as they taught him stubborn but he overode them and became gov. And made that same odili to publically reconsile with him, that was the greatest humiliation and once again jonathan should learn to pick his battles before his house of cards comes crashing down.
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by Symphony007: 7:01am On May 09, 2013
Diasporan:
Bros easy.who made Justice Mary Odili the second most powerful judge in the supreme court?Before she was nominated mind you there were some other senior judges in the Supreme Court before her.The set appointed in 2005,2006,2008 before her appointment in 2011.Please kindly edit your comment in order not to mislead other readers
do you think length of service in the nigerian supreme court determine your senority? Who has power on the bench is determined by the sitting chief justice and murktar has pratically made justice mary odili deputy chief justice, she is the authomatic representative of the CJN in occasion when she's absent, she was schedules court dealing..so take not of how the nigerian court works and don't assume.
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by lookmangiw(m): 7:10am On May 09, 2013
The retardeen doing what he knows how to do best. Witchhunting his perceived political opponent why a lot of serious pressing matters awaits his actions. What a leader.
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by ojjp: 7:39am On May 09, 2013
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by otenku: 8:29am On May 09, 2013
......And there is a time for everytin under the sun..A time to steal and a time to b caught!
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by Gabriellee1(m): 9:38am On May 09, 2013
dayokanu: Why is every Bayelsa ex governor a thief,

From Alams to Retardeen Jonathan to Timipre Sylva
. Guy dey ur lane. Which politician does nt play politrick? What did u hear dat he stole? Are u an angel? Or is it not wer u work u get ur daily bread from,and if possible add butter to it?
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by Tintinix: 9:45am On May 09, 2013
yarnings: Hmmm GEJ!!! Am more convinced that he lack what it take to make a good president or move nigeria forward cus a good leader must not be bias,must not allow his personal intrest to becloud fair justice.it is a common knowledge that silva is not in your good book,now the point is what has he done worse than what alams did?and you still granted alam national pardon but sent EFCC to silva.the two of them stole from the same state account.am not sayin silva is not corrupt or shoud not be arrested.president's involvement in it makes it look more of witchhunting rather than fighting corruption.

Please be quiet!If EFCC had started from the North or West, we would not have heard word!!!
Please be quiet!
Cant it be possible that this case maybe a clean clear open and close case, given the evidence they EFCC have and the fact that He Silva may not have the covering or clout that he may have had before to stall an eviction.

Me I really tire for Una!
I am trying to obey NL law oh, Else this deserves some words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke Dies In London Hospital - Theimpulseng / Protest In Bauchi For Release Of Sheikh Zakzaky - Photos / Judge Orders FG To Grant Medical Attention To Injured IPOB Detainees. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.