Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

My Blog My Source Of Income - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Blog My Source Of Income (2052 Views)

Photo: Who Can Tell The Source Of This Money? / Steps to Create a Bulk SMS Business And Turn It Into A Source Of Passive Income / Is One Source Of Income Risky? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Blog My Source Of Income by meef(m): 6:55pm On May 08, 2013
Knowledge they say is power, I started this blog http://www.sattvng. way back June 2010 and now it has become every household in Nigeria when ever they run into problem with using startimes decoder.

My major reason why i set this blog up was to market the product to all our staff in all the branches we have in lagos and also to make extra money.But before i now it the traffic grow beyond what i initially set it up for.

Below are the reason why i set the blog up.

1. To market the product, Startimes decoder
2. To resolve issues based on startimes decoder
3. Create awareness for the product because back then startimes was just introduce to Nigeria.

Now startimes is lunched in nearly 15 states in Nigeria,indirectly my blog is being lunched in 15 states in Nigeria.

My initiall purpose of setting this blog up was to relieve me in the marketing and resolving issues with the device but now it a now it's more or less like a national blog.

I have made lots of money selling the product online, doing home delivery services and selling of the recharge cards.And i resolve issues that has to do with the decoder,more or less like customer care to my customers and startimes subscribers.

There are lots of ways to make money online,if only you are very creative.

What do you think.

1 Like

Re: My Blog My Source Of Income by Nobody: 12:14am On May 10, 2013
aii Boss I am following you, a newbie in the business
Re: My Blog My Source Of Income by gametalk: 10:35pm On May 10, 2013
Yea Share on.. Seat adjusted..... #Wink#
Re: My Blog My Source Of Income by mastercee(m): 1:35pm On May 16, 2013
lets go then
Re: My Blog My Source Of Income by Nobody: 12:15am On May 17, 2013
Dont you make money through Ads?
Re: My Blog My Source Of Income by Dynamiq(m): 4:06am On May 17, 2013
@Op, I can attest to the fact that your blog truly helps. I found solution there yesterday when I had problem renewing my Startimes subscription. Thank you.
Re: My Blog My Source Of Income by martfrank(m): 9:26am On May 17, 2013
Gud day pls, ur story is a motivation, i intend opening a blog about system maintenance and repairs.pls wot do u tink,any tips or advice wil be appreciated. Tanx
Re: My Blog My Source Of Income by dav8id(m): 11:23am On May 17, 2013
@op its a great idea but if i may suggest you should upgrade the blog to paid hosting to make it look more proffessional.

Another thing here is, i live in bwari area council of abuja but there is no startime signal at that area.. I try mailing the authority but nothing have being done. Can you still reley my the issue to them?
Re: My Blog My Source Of Income by biz1234: 5:51pm On May 17, 2013
Fantastic my brother! I have always told people and my clients that there is a lot of money to be made online legitimately only if you have something valuable to offer.

You see, God has so blessed us all with one potential or the other, what matters most is what you do with yours. For instance, I am very good at building blogs and selling stuff online. Then I started a site teaching people how to do simple stuff like that. Today, I run one of the biggest membership site in Nigeria.

I am saying this to blow my trumpet, but rather to inspire someone who has always looked down on the business of online ventures.

Please wake up and start something valuable, no matter how small you think you know, do you know. there is someone out there who needs your information.

For instance, you could start a blog that has to do with:

raising Godly children
how cook delicious meals
how to raise chicken
how to care for the elderly
how to make your spouse love you more
how to become a landlord at 25

and lots more.

Think! use your head and think again. There is something inside of you.
Re: My Blog My Source Of Income by meef(m): 1:14am On Jun 20, 2013
meef: Knowledge they say is power, I started this blog http://www.sattvng. way back June 2010 and now it has become every household in Nigeria when ever they run into problem with using startimes decoder.

My major reason why i set this blog up was to market the product to all our staff in all the branches we have in lagos and also to make extra money.But before i now it the traffic grow beyond what i initially set it up for.

3. Create awareness for the product because back then startimes was just introduce to Nigeria.

Now startimes is lunched in nearly 15 states in Nigeria,indirectly my blog is being lunched in 15 states in Nigeria.

My initiall purpose of setting this blog up was to relieve me in the marketing and resolving issues with the device but now it a now it's more or less like a national blog.

I have made lots of money selling the product online, doing home delivery services and selling of the recharge cards.And i resolve issues that has to do with the decoder,more or less like customer care to my customers and startimes subscribers.

What do you think.

Re: My Blog My Source Of Income by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2013
meef: Knowledge they say is power, I started this blog http://www.sattvng. way back June 2010 and now it has become every household in Nigeria when ever they run into problem with using startimes decoder.

What do you think.

Wordpress has got remarkable improvement, just as one said talent is not enough, jump start your career http://igwistream.
Re: My Blog My Source Of Income by meef(m): 12:54am On Jun 26, 2013
To Make money you must be able to create a solution to solve a problem ?

Ask me How Do You Create Solution?
Re: My Blog My Source Of Income by ttime(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
Helo boss. Pls help o. Am vry mch nterested n internet biz such as bloggn, list buildn, advertizn, etc. I evn want to start wth google adsence or word press. I hv so mch passn 4 it and need 2 help my self n skul desperately. Problem s i dnt hv a laptop and cant raise money 4 1 nw... Pls any1 shld help. Hw du i raise mney?
Thnks
Re: My Blog My Source Of Income by meef(m): 9:01am On Jun 28, 2013
t_time: Helo boss. Pls help o. Am vry mch nterested n internet biz such as bloggn, list buildn, advertizn, etc. I evn want to start wth google adsence or word press. I hv so mch passn 4 it and need 2 help my self n skul desperately. Problem s i dnt hv a laptop and cant raise money 4 1 nw... Pls any1 shld help. Hw du i raise mney?
Thnks

You are taking a bold step. Learning new thing is one of the steps in making money.Thank God you know what you wanted.By the time you acquire useful knowledge and information, money will not be an issue.
Re: My Blog My Source Of Income by meef(m): 9:29am On Jun 28, 2013
In life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action."

Anthony Robbins

(1) (Reply)

Naij.com Launches First Nigerian Online BDC / Help Buy A Domain Of $6.76 Domain And Take My Barter Card With $8.5 / Top 5 Most Profitable Products To Import From China?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.