Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Ten Gbosas For NL Moderators, Super Moderators And Administrators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ten Gbosas For NL Moderators, Super Moderators And Administrators (917 Views)

El-rufai Announces Autonomy For Local Councils, Swears-in Sole Administrators / Shame On NL Moderators For Promoting Bigotry Of Ibos / Nigeria And Old School Politicians And Administrators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Gbosas For NL Moderators, Super Moderators And Administrators by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 08, 2013
I must commend the NL management team for the NEUTRALITY that has prevailed in the politics section in the last few weeks. We now see threads moved to the front page on their merits, irrespective of partisan or ethnic sentiments. Kudos!

I therefore propose ten gbosas for the moderators, super moderators, administrators and Seun. Gbosa! Gbosa! Gbosa! Gbosa! Gbosa! Gbosa! Gbosa! Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ten Gbosas For NL Moderators, Super Moderators And Administrators by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 08, 2013
Someone needs to visit Yabaleft. com before it gets out of hand. Dayokanu! bia run and get me a chain and padlock. grin

1 Like

Re: Ten Gbosas For NL Moderators, Super Moderators And Administrators by tomakint: 7:38pm On May 08, 2013
I must extend my appreciations for their efforts in curbing the level of hatred, bigotry that has turned Nairaland into something else over the years with their new 21 Rules! I hope they follow those rules strictly so as to ward off e-miscreants off this esteemed site once and for all! I can wait to be involved in those rich debates that makes Nairaland the darling of many surfers!
Re: Ten Gbosas For NL Moderators, Super Moderators And Administrators by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 08, 2013
berem: Someone needs to visit Yabaleft. com before it gets out of hand. Dayokanu! bia run and get me a chain and padlock. grin
If you'r happy and you know it say berem. Berem! Lol
Re: Ten Gbosas For NL Moderators, Super Moderators And Administrators by NeoXVI: 7:45pm On May 08, 2013
e be like say praise singing dey ur blood, mr op. u for try career for fuji music so u go dey sing for rich men make them dey spray u money. u're wasting ur talent wallai

4 Likes

Re: Ten Gbosas For NL Moderators, Super Moderators And Administrators by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
If you'r happy and you know it say berem. Berem! Lol
Indeed you know am so happy. Seems you lack quality threads to post today.No thanks to the new rules and regulations. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ten Gbosas For NL Moderators, Super Moderators And Administrators by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 08, 2013
Who the fvck is Ikenna351? Never heard the name before. And why did he banned *thankgodifeduba*? I'm getting bored with all this barring madness. Seems i will simply shut down my nairaland account and go join another progressive Forums. Nobody can control my freedom of speech. I do rural journalism for this forum without pay yet all i got is ban!. I'm unfollowing this group now. Have a nice day
Re: Ten Gbosas For NL Moderators, Super Moderators And Administrators by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 08, 2013
ifeduba1988: Who the fvck is Ikenna351? Never heard the name before. And why did he banned *thankgodifeduba*? I'm getting bored with all this barring madness. Seems i will simply shut down my nairaland account and go join another progressive Forums. Nobody can control my freedom of speech. I do rural journalism for this forum without pay yet all i got is ban!. I'm unfollowing this group now. Have a nice day
lol!
Re: Ten Gbosas For NL Moderators, Super Moderators And Administrators by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 08, 2013
berem: lol!
Lol i have multiple accounts for such rainy day. Cos its my wish to be heard inspite of the nameless opposition parties constituting a stumbling block to freedom of speech
Re: Ten Gbosas For NL Moderators, Super Moderators And Administrators by Inik(m): 10:07pm On May 08, 2013
I have also noticed it too. The moderators in this section are doing a great job and they should be commended. The moderating has definitely improved. A lot of posters are being more cautious with what they type now to avoid being banned but the diehard tribalists are still holding on to their rigid opinions.
Re: Ten Gbosas For NL Moderators, Super Moderators And Administrators by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 08, 2013
ifeduba1988: Lol i have multiple accounts for such rainy day. Cos its my wish to be heard inspite of the nameless opposition parties constituting a stumbling block to freedom of speech
you better don't let the General know about your multiple Ids.
Re: Ten Gbosas For NL Moderators, Super Moderators And Administrators by Nobody: 9:20am On May 09, 2013
Why are there two hidden posts in this very innocent thread?
Re: Ten Gbosas For NL Moderators, Super Moderators And Administrators by Livinusc(m): 9:29am On May 09, 2013
Gbosa,gbosa,gbosa,gbosa,gbosa,gbosa,gbosa,gbosa,gbosa,gbosaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.Una dey try.
Re: Ten Gbosas For NL Moderators, Super Moderators And Administrators by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 09, 2013
ifeduba1988: Who the fvck is Ikenna351? Never heard the name before. And why did he banned *thankgodifeduba*? I'm getting bored with all this barring madness. Seems i will simply shut down my nairaland account and go join another progressive Forums. Nobody can control my freedom of speech. I do rural journalism for this forum without pay yet all i got is ban!. I'm unfollowing this group now. Have a nice day
who is this? Abeg no insult our belove Moderator. Gbossa gbossa gboss to Ikenna351. We love you
Re: Ten Gbosas For NL Moderators, Super Moderators And Administrators by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 09, 2013
berem: you better don't let the General know about your multiple Ids.
Ikenna351 is doing a nice job here. Gbossa gbossa gbossa to Him. Nah my man be that. Still me oh gbosa gbosa. Lol
Re: Ten Gbosas For NL Moderators, Super Moderators And Administrators by omenalfa: 6:02pm On May 09, 2013
forum is dying and you are crying gbosaa!

More grease to their elbows.

@ Mukina, Alfaman salutes.
Re: Ten Gbosas For NL Moderators, Super Moderators And Administrators by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 09, 2013
omenalfa: forum is dying and you are crying gbosaa!

More grease to their elbows.

@ Mukina, Alfaman salutes.
gbosa gbosa gbassa to the moderators
Re: Ten Gbosas For NL Moderators, Super Moderators And Administrators by gramci: 6:43pm On May 09, 2013
Biafra4tharmy: Ikenna351 is doing a nice job here. Gbossa gbossa gbossa to Him. Nah my man be that. Still me oh gbosa gbosa. Lol

He's indeed doing a good job, bigots are relocating.
Re: Ten Gbosas For NL Moderators, Super Moderators And Administrators by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I must commend the NL management team for the NEUTRALITY that has prevailed in the politics section in the last few weeks. We now see threads moved to the front page on their merits, irrespective of partisan or ethnic sentiments. Kudos!

I therefore propose ten gbosas for the moderators, super moderators, administrators and Seun. Gbosa! Gbosa! Gbosa! Gbosa! Gbosa! Gbosa! Gbosa! Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!

Hey, Dibia, dont you have some customers waiting for you to predict the future for them you fake Medical Doctor?
Re: Ten Gbosas For NL Moderators, Super Moderators And Administrators by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 09, 2013
kingoflag:

Hey, Dibia, dont you have some customers waiting for you to predict the future for them you fake Medical Doctor?
bia nwanna the fear of ban is the begining of wisdom
Re: Ten Gbosas For NL Moderators, Super Moderators And Administrators by Penissucker(f): 9:33pm On May 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I must commend the NL management team for the NEUTRALITY that has prevailed in the politics section in the last few weeks. We now see threads moved to the front page on their merits, irrespective of partisan or ethnic sentiments. Kudos!

HUNNEY!!!!!
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ten Gbosas For NL Moderators, Super Moderators And Administrators by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 09, 2013
Biafra4tharmy: bia nwanna the fear of ban is the begining of wisdom

Nwanne, Okwu agwara nwa nwere nne, ka nwa na-eweghị nne ji-mara ihe..
Re: Ten Gbosas For NL Moderators, Super Moderators And Administrators by seunfly: 4:40am On May 10, 2013
The only thing i see on politics section is that it has been taking over by political paid peaple, they promote topics 4rm all this paid political agent who have sold their future to their political masters.
No matter how bad and senseless their topic is, it must stay longer above other sensible topics.
Is this what seun want to turn nairaland to?
How much do those political e-thugs(Papa decieve pikin and Amour personel carrier) paid him to sell his own comendable project that makes peaple happy.
Lastly Oluwaseun must do something about it b4 neutral(majority) peaple begins to loose intrest in this great forum.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Roads Collapse In Ogun, Communities Moan / Oshiomhole Debunks Minister’s Claim On Road Project / Norwegian Woman Jailed In Dubai After Reporting Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.