Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" (17358 Views)

8 DISTINCT Differences Between ISLAM And BOKOHARAM / Who Can Diffrentiate Between ISLAM OR MUSLIM?? / A Comparison Between Islam, Christianity And Judaism And The Choice Between ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by tintingz(m): 7:42pm On May 11, 2013
lanrexlan: Mr bolean,prophet muhammed(pbuh) isn't the founder of Islam.No prophet ever founded any religion,they all came to preach one thing-THERE's NO DEITY WORTHY OF WORSHIP EXCEPT THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE(ALLAH).They want to islamize the nation and killing of those people will turn them to muslims? Can a dead man worship? Can't you think at all? What did prophet muhammed(pbuh) did? He fought the enemies of Islam,ALLAH and those that fought him on the account of his religion,the oppressors and transgressors.Mister,USA is the greatest terrorist in the world,do you that?!!! George washington was the number terrorist of america.

Mr bolean,I can see you are really following jesus(pbuh),he believed and worshiped only God,he bowed in his worship.He never believe in trinity,he never clap nor beat drums.Which of his teachings do you follow?....Peace
Mintayo you got served! grin

Thank you sir lanrexlan smiley

I dey miss alexis for this thread o cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by maclatunji: 7:48pm On May 11, 2013
GooseBaba:

Bros..! When Joseph kony and boko haram dey operate at least we know this bastards are out for blood. But when common drawing from another continent about a Muslim prophet can trigger the death of Christians and other bystander. You have to agree with me there is a problem. When coco diva agrees that it is good enough reason to kill someone because they disrespect her prophet. That is a problem...when fatua is issued because on writes something that is offensive to Islam.. Bros! There is a problem...am I right? Or am I right..? Bros... Talk truth..

There is a problem with orientation and education. You don't go killing because of that. Tell this to the different uneducated and misguided people all over Nigeria. People kill wantonly for different reasons.

Coco Diva is saying incitement is a bad thing. To that extent I agree with her.
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by GooseBaba: 8:13pm On May 11, 2013
maclatunji:

There is a problem with orientation and education. You don't go killing because of that. Tell this to the different uneducated and misguided people all over Nigeria. People kill wantonly for different reasons.

Chineke..! God of Africa... .. So the innocent souls that were killed because of a carton what role did they play in that incitement? How come your fellow Muslims doing the killing did not apply rational thoughts before raising their cutlass.

Please you cannot compare love killing, ritual killing, family dispute killing, money dispute killing etc to religious killing..haba! In as much as there are religious killings in Nigeria Muslims are the number one culprit...

Don't try to flip anything here coco diva made it clear.. making fun of her prophet is good enough reason to kill that person..even with her educated mind..Allah be praised..!
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 11, 2013
maclatunji:

That's not the question he asked about coco diva? Can you b honest for once? The question is should/must u kill because someone provoked u?

I want to believe that the dude is making allusion to cartoons and etc about Mohamed so should a nigerian muslim kill his countrymen (Christian &pagans) because of something they don't know about

Stop talking with both sides of your mouth or you are saying that Nigerian muslims are uneducated?
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 11, 2013
GooseBaba:

Chineke..! God of Africa... .. So the innocent souls that were killed because of a carton what role did they play in that incitement? How come your fellow Muslims doing the killing did not apply rational thoughts before raising their cutlass.

Please you cannot compare love killing, ritual killing, family dispute killing, money dispute killing etc to religious killing..haba! In as much as there are religious killings in Nigeria Muslims are the number culprit...

Don't try to flip anything here coco diva made it clear.. making fun of her prophet is good enough reason to kill that person..even with her educated mind..Allah be praised..!
They are bigots that's all

Lol, get out of my head...
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Andyforte: 8:21pm On May 11, 2013
Like telling me to know Nigeria, not Nigerians. Does that make sense? If no single Muslim can manifest the content of the scripture, then of what use is studying it to see for ourselves? Because, from what uve just pointed out, we'd become Muslims once again n the cycle continues, with us telling others "know Islam, not Muslims.

Guy, a tire. There is nothing u won't come up with.
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 11, 2013
tintingz: CAMEROONPRIDE and co. Are you guyz reading...
yes so what? You want to go kill some Christians?

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by tintingz(m): 9:03pm On May 11, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: yes so what? You want to go kill some Christians?
naa!... you should be ashamed of your reply, instead of you to condemn the guy post you said ''yes so what?''

Yes so what you will feel good when someone say that to your parents?
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by GooseBaba: 9:06pm On May 11, 2013
tintingz: CAMEROONPRIDE and co. Are you guyz reading...

Where did Cameroonpride and co advocate insulting Islam?besides there is something called "hidden post"
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 11, 2013
tintingz: naa!... you should be ashamed of your reply, instead of you to condemn the guy post you said ''yes so what?''

Yes so what you will feel good when someone say that to your parents?
dude don't twist, my comment, beside he is a troll , I don't waste my time talking sense to troll.. so because of a troll that you don't even know the religion you want to kill some Christians?
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Cocodiva: 9:17pm On May 11, 2013
GooseBaba:

Bros..! When Joseph kony and boko haram dey operate at least we know this bastards are out for blood. But when common drawing from another continent about a Muslim prophet can trigger the death of Christians and other bystander. You have to agree with me there is a problem. When coco diva agrees that it is good enough reason to kill someone because they disrespect her prophet. That is a problem...when fatua is issued because on writes something that is offensive to Islam.. Bros! There is a problem...am I right? Or am I right..? Bros... Talk truth..

Its either you could not grasp my intended message in the previous post or you've chosen to delibrately mis-quote me.Well,for the sake of clarity,I did not support the action of the person trying to kill you because of your blasphemous utterances.I only pointed out the fact that we all are different in our temperament and ways of expressing anger in different situations.And that it was wrong of you to have said that as no peace-loving individual would purposefully incite others for whatever reason.I will never support the killing of people based on personal judgement.Islam does not permit killing people without just cause.I hope this puts you straight

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by tintingz(m): 9:24pm On May 11, 2013
GooseBaba:

Where did Cameroonpride and co advocate insulting Islam?besides there is something called "hidden post"
i want to know how you guys feel when someone insult others belief...

Let asume you belief in a god and someone say that to your god, how will you feel? Happy, delightful, laugh that someone need your god vagin;al?
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by tintingz(m): 9:26pm On May 11, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: dude don't twist, my comment, beside he is a troll , I don't waste my time talking sense to troll.. so because of a troll that you don't even know the religion you want to kill some Christians?
why should i kill...

You haven't answer my question...
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by GooseBaba: 9:32pm On May 11, 2013
Coco diva:

Read over what you typed again. You made a "joke" about his prophet! A muslim does not joke about any aspect of his religion.This is different from you sitting quietly in your house and him bringing his dagger to kill you for no reason.The same thing is happening here on NL.people should learn to respect other people's faith!

Aunty mi.. Nobody dey misquote na da... Na you talk am...una no dey joke with any aspect of una religious belief...please own it.. They are your words...
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 11, 2013
Coco diva:

Its either you could not grasp my intended message in the previous post or you've chosen to delibrately mis-quote me.Well,for the sake of clarity,I did not support the action of the person trying to kill you because of your blasphemous utterances.I only pointed out the fact that we all are different in our temperament and ways of expressing anger in different situations.And that it was wrong of you to have said that as no peace-loving individual would purposefully incite others for whatever reason.I will never support the killing of people based on personal judgement.Islam does not permit killing people without just cause.I hope this puts you straight

Disgusting..and u are a female? Smh

Who are u? To decide what's the just cause , what's the just cause to kill a group of people for something they haven't done? Have u ever seen a cartoon from a Nigerian Christian? Who are you mere mortal to kill your countrymen?
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 11, 2013
tintingz: why should i kill...

You haven't answer my question...
if someone says that to my parents online? I won't care , offline I will tell to fck.
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 11, 2013
tintingz: i want to know how you guys feel when someone insult others belief...

Let asume you belief in a god and someone say that to your god, how will you feel? Happy, delightful, laugh that someone need your god vagin;al?
I don't care and it doesn't bother me, I really don't feel anything.
I m not the preacher type , I tell u what I am ..and I don't care if you like it or not
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by GooseBaba: 9:47pm On May 11, 2013
tintingz: i want to know how you guys feel when someone insult others belief...

Dude am a child of God.. I bask in glory all day every day... I harness the gift bestow upon me..the difference between me and you is that your god wrote a book that is open for ridicule, mine did not write a book, therefore, I seek my path to grace. My God is a force of life. It's like saying oxygen has a Virgin;al. It makes no sense..yours created you in his image that's why it hurts when a nobody makes fun...
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by cold(m): 9:51pm On May 11, 2013
Coco diva is clearly the type that would harbour boko haram insurgents in her house. Cook for them,dress their wounds & point security agents in the wrong direction. All because she believes they're are fighting a just cause or their actions are as a result of incitements from the Christian fold. Really sick,revulsive,repulsive & reprehensible mindset
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by GooseBaba: 9:56pm On May 11, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Disgusting..and u are a female? Smh

Who are u? To decide what's the just cause , what's the just cause to kill a group of people for something they haven't done? Have u ever seen a cartoon from a Nigerian Christian? Who are you mere mortal to kill your countrymen?

Can you imagine!!!!..? They really believe in this infidel thing....olodumare, Chineke, amadioha, oghene must hear this..
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 11, 2013
GooseBaba:

Can you imagine!!!!..? They really believe in this infidel thing....olodumare, Chineke, amadioha, oghene must hear this..

Some of them are simply brainwashed.

Too bad , too sad we have to live with such people...
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by GooseBaba: 10:12pm On May 11, 2013
cold: Coco diva is clearly the type that would harbour boko haram insurgents in her house. Cook for them,dress their wounds & point security agents in the wrong direction. All because she believes they're are fighting a just cause or their actions are as a result of incitements from the Christian fold. Really sick,revulsive,repulsive & reprehensible mindset

GBAM..!!!.....and she go school oo...I suppose she read other books apart from religious literature .....
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by lanrexlan(m): 10:20pm On May 11, 2013
GooseBaba:

Dude am a child of God.. I bask in glory all day every day... I harness the gift bestow upon me..the difference between me and you is that your god wrote a book that is open for ridicule, mine did not write a book, therefore, I seek my path to grace. My God is a force of life. It's like saying oxygen has a Virgin;al. It makes no sense..yours created you in his image that's why it hurts when a nobody makes fun...
Brother are you an atheist or a christian? Because you said you are a child of God and only christians claim that,you also said your God don't write a book,just confuse.Want a reply cos I feel like addressing your comments...Peace
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by GooseBaba: 10:45pm On May 11, 2013
lanrexlan: Brother are you an atheist or a christian? Because you said you are a child of God and only christians claim that,you also said your God don't write a book,just confuse.Want a reply cos I feel like addressing your comments...Peace

Wait oo... So you mean say only Christians and Muslims are child of god..?! Why won't you be confused... You know your god from pages of literature not from your essence...not from your reality... Not from seeking your path within the realities of the cosmo...Address away ....
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by lanrexlan(m): 10:53pm On May 11, 2013
GooseBaba:

Wait oo... So you mean say only Christians and Muslims are child of god..?! Why won't you be confused... You know your god from pages of literature not from your essence...not from your reality... Not from seeking your path within the realities of the cosmo...Address away ....
Wow,i got you brother no muslim ever claim to be the child of God,we are his servants,he created us from dust and our purpose is worship him alone.Do you believe in big bang theory? Maybe we can start from there,just do some reasoning together...Peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Qualities Of A Good Muslim Husband / Eid-adha 2022: Post The Prices Of Animals At Your Location Here / Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.