Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

8 DISTINCT Differences Between ISLAM And BOKOHARAM - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 8 DISTINCT Differences Between ISLAM And BOKOHARAM (912 Views)

Who Can Diffrentiate Between ISLAM OR MUSLIM?? / The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" / A Comparison Between Islam, Christianity And Judaism And The Choice Between ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 DISTINCT Differences Between ISLAM And BOKOHARAM by chizzleroid(m): 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
Islam;the religion of peace is being synonymised with bokoharam n terrorism lately which is very disheartening because Islam is completely different from all these things being associated with it. Let's take our time to go through these differences between Islam and boko haram

1) ISLAM: There is no compulsion in religion.
BOKO HARAM: Everyone must adhere to our ways else…

2) ISLAM: Love all and be just to all regardless of religion.
BOKO HARAM: If you are not with us you are against us.

3) ISLAM: Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) lived with peaceful Christians and Jews as his neighbours.
BOKO HARAM: All non Muslims must leave the North.

4) ISLAM: You are only permitted to protect yourselves when you are attacked first. And you should retaliate justly but when u gain an upper hand, u shld better forgive and leave everything to
Allah.
BOKO HARAM: We attack all who stand in our way

5) ISLAM: A true Muslim is one from whose tongue and hands his community is safe.
BOKO HARAM: We do not care your religion. Muslim or Christian we will crush any who stands in our way.

6) ISLAM: Killing of innocent souls is a great sin. No human being has the right to take life except through the due process of the Law.
BOKO HARAM: Allah will understand.He will not punish us.

7) ISLAM: During war, non-combatant women and
children must not be touched. Talk less of peace time.
BOKO HARAM: We kill men, women and children.

ISLAM: At war time, all non-Muslims that run into their places of worship or their homes will not be harmed. Talk less of peace time.
BOKO HARAM: We bomb non-Muslims in their places of worship. We also kill Muslims in their mosques and homes if we feel they are a threat to us. So

who really are these people with warped ideologies and intents?

I may not know what they
are really out to achieve but I do know for sure they do not represent Islam. Rather, they are acting contrary to it's most sublime teachings: peaceful
advocacy. Of course, Islam strongly disapproves of corruption and incapable leadership!
LET'S WORK TOGETHER, REGARDLESS OF TRIBE AND
RELIGION TO PROVIDE A BETTER TOMORROW FOR ALL.

Ps. Let's all be patient muslims and learn to explain to non muslims the beauty of this wonderful religion;the Peaceful Religion.

1 Like

Re: 8 DISTINCT Differences Between ISLAM And BOKOHARAM by yheenkhar1st: 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
Go to Iran, you will know the opposite is the tenet there in line with BoKOs
Re: 8 DISTINCT Differences Between ISLAM And BOKOHARAM by LilBRightTMc(m): 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
Oooh shut up! Don't these guys read same Koran with u guys or isn't the preaching of killing in ur koran
Re: 8 DISTINCT Differences Between ISLAM And BOKOHARAM by vedaxcool(m): 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
^
Truth hurts? Isn't it the same Bible some men of God read and they end up committing atrocities on children? No be the same training various policemen do wet some dey collect bribe? I think u should shut up if you can't refute the op.
Re: 8 DISTINCT Differences Between ISLAM And BOKOHARAM by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2013
Since they bring their terror right to our face, I expect you also to go to them and inform them of their misconception of "holy quran". By jove, these guys have challenged you "real muslims" to condemn their acts openly if the evil they are perpetuating is not in conformation with the will of allah yet you are just to weak to do that. You rather prefer to speak against them secretly. You are just being hypocritical.
Re: 8 DISTINCT Differences Between ISLAM And BOKOHARAM by babakb: 11:11am On Jan 01, 2014
what is happening is very funny, people claim bokoharam is fighting for islam, but since bokoharam surfaced, more muslims have died than non muslims, are u saying that islam is encouraging us to kill each other? you better have a second thought, someone said shekau challenged muslims to prove him wrong that what he's doing is unislamic and we muslims are afraid to prove him wrong openly, but shekau made his claims secretly too infact no one knows shakau's true face except core bokoharam members so we will give our reply secretly too:

Quran chapter 60 verse 8
Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loveth those who are just.

Quran chapter 60 verse 9
Allah only forbids you, with regard to those who fight you for (your) Faith, and drive you out of your homes, and support (others) in driving you out, from turning to them (for friendship and protection). It is such as turn to them (in these circumstances), that do wrong.

and a non muslim wonders why islam approves jihad, islam is a complete religion entirely and the constitution of an islamic nation is Quran and hadith just as the democratic constitution approves armed forces, para military and law enforcement agencies, quran and hadith also makes provision for all these institutions generally covered by the word jihad, so jihad is not about killing unbelivers but fighting oppression and oppressors of muslims, without doubt some tribalists hide under this and kill innocent people but they cant hide from ALLAH as ALLAH has promised to punish such people, just as some christians use the bible to fight holy war, just as some christians use the bible to marry gay couples, just as some christians use the bible to legalize alchohol and prostitution, just as some christians use the bible to do fake miracles and deliverance etc.
Re: 8 DISTINCT Differences Between ISLAM And BOKOHARAM by sprado(m): 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2014
man,it would excite u to knw dat am a northerner and i believe that the greatest havoc raked on christians in nigeria is boko haram.nevertheless i knw that they are a branch or denomination of islam.they believe and read the qoran .if you say no,is our religion not built based on de qoran?if not then am not suprised about their friuts killing of the innocent t v.let me share a short story...i visited a barbing saloon somtimes bak in borno state and sat as i waited for my turn 2 be given hair cut.immediately i hheard the intro of the news and part of the headlines was an attempt to bomb a church which was foiled and immediately there was sober reflection in the barbing saloon.just then the next one was about how some couples were killed in their wedding in a church and immediately,there was an out burst of laugher and jubilation........ the barbers were muslims like me and bent my head in dismay and just tried to control myself not to cry.even if islam and boko haram are diff.. They have mutual benefit from boko boys ...:xo shield your sword man..
Re: 8 DISTINCT Differences Between ISLAM And BOKOHARAM by Omexonomy: 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
Lil B®ight™©:
Oooh shut up! Don't these guys read same Koran with u guys or isn't the preaching of killing in ur koran
when churches were been bomb into extinction they were happy hoping and praying for them to succeed. I tire for these drinkers of blood in the name of allah
Re: 8 DISTINCT Differences Between ISLAM And BOKOHARAM by Omexonomy: 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
Stop encouraging virgin hunters by words and deed. For ur own good learn to accept advice from reasonable people.
vedaxcool: ^
Truth hurts? Isn't it the same Bible some men of God read and they end up committing atrocities on children? No be the same training various policemen do wet some dey collect bribe? I think u should shut up if you can't refute the op.

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Muslim Puts 'free Speech' To The Test; Promptly Investigated, Shut Down / Islam: A Faith Full Of Prohibitions? / Discipline Of The Mouth For A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.