Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" (17420 Views)

8 DISTINCT Differences Between ISLAM And BOKOHARAM / Who Can Diffrentiate Between ISLAM OR MUSLIM?? / A Comparison Between Islam, Christianity And Judaism And The Choice Between ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Infoman51: 9:26am On May 11, 2013
novicali: You cannot say Islam is the best religion...... that is funny... Islam can be judged by its foundation, I mean the founders the live they lived, I mean, the Mohammadas, The Omars, the Abubakars, the Sadiqs and how the Shia founders regards them I mean The Hassan and Hussein. what did they say about them and the book of Islam, the doctrines in it .... how is it affecting the lives of people in the world..... only by that you can say Islam is the best religion....
"Jews and Christians who smugly console themselves that Islam is the only violent religion are willfully ignoring their past. Nowhere is the struggle between faith and violence described more vividly, and with more stomach-turning details of ruthlessness, than in the Hebrew Bible". You dont expect me to be posting bible verses dat are use by crusaders to spread christianity across europe, these bible verses explicitly support terrorism.
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by novicali: 9:29am On May 11, 2013
Isah is not the name of Jesus... the Arabs and the Hebrews are first cousins and the language up to date inter-related. How Muslims or Koran go the name Isah as Jesus name is unfounded. We know that Jesus is a Greek language, and the real Hebrew name or Jewish name of Jesus is Yelshuwa and this name has the same meaning in Arabic langauage, and Arab Christians address Jesus by this name.
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Vincyril(m): 9:31am On May 11, 2013
Infoman51: "Jews and Christians who smugly console themselves that Islam is the only violent religion are willfully ignoring their past. Nowhere is the struggle between faith and violence described more vividly, and with more stomach-turning details of ruthlessness, than in the Hebrew Bible". You dont expect me to be posting bible verses dat are use by crusaders to spread christianity across europe, these bible verses explicitly support terrorism.
i dare u 2 quote it lets see
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by novicali: 9:33am On May 11, 2013
I still maintain that Crusaders are not Christians! Christians dont fight people to believe in Jesus... we preach to people believe.....
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Kairoseki77: 9:33am On May 11, 2013
xclusive43: please i did not intend to create any problem just making things clear
1. Media maligns Islam
a. Islam is without doubt the best religion
but the media is in the hands of the
westerners who are afraid of Islam. The
media is continuously broadcasting and
printing information against Islam. They
either provide misinformation about
Islam, misquote Islam or project a point
out of proportion, if any.
b. When any bomb blast takes place
anywhere, the first people to be accused
without proof are invariably the Muslims.
This appears as headlines in the news.
Later, when they find that non-Muslims
were responsible, it appears as an
insignificant news’ item.
c. If a 50-year old Muslim marries a 15-year
old girl after taking her permission, it
appears on the front page but when a 50-
year old non-Muslim rapes a 6-year old
girl, it may appear in the news in the
inside pages as ‘Newsbriefs’. Everyday

America on an average 2,713 cases of
rape take place but it doesn’t appear in
the news, since it has become a way of
life for the Americans.
2. Blacksheep in every community
I am aware that there are some Muslims
who are dishonest, unreliable, who cheat,
etc. but the media projects this as though
only Muslims are involved in such
activities. There are blacksheep in every
community. I know Muslims who are
alcoholics and who can drink most of the
non-Muslims under the table.
3. Muslims best as a whole
Inspite of all the blacksheep in the
Muslim community, Muslims taken on the
whole, yet form the best community in
the world. We are the biggest community
of teetotallers as a whole, i.e. those who
don’t imbibe alcohol. Collectively, we are
a community which gives the maximum
charity in the world. There is not a single
person in the world who can even show a
candle to the Muslims where modesty is
concerned; where sobriety is concerned;
where human values and ethics are
concerned.
4. Don’t judge a car by its driver
If you want to judge how good is the
latest model of the “Mercedes” car and a
person who does not know how to drive
sits at the steering wheel and bangs up
the car, who will you blame? The car or
the driver? But naturally, the driver. To
analyze how good the car is, a person
should not look at the driver but see the
ability and features of the car. How fast is
it, what is its average fuel consumption,
what are the safety measures, etc. Even if
I agree for the sake of argument that the
Muslims are bad, we can’t judge Islam by
its followers! If you want to judge how
good Islam is then judge it according to its
authentic sources, i.e. the Glorious
Qur’an and the Sahih Hadith.
5. Judge Islam by its best follower i.e.
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
If you practically want to check how good
a car is, put an expert driver behind the
steering wheel. Similarly the best and the
most exemplary follower of Islam by
whom you can check how good Islam is, is
the last and final messenger of God,
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Besides
Muslims, there are several honest and
unbiased non-Muslim historians who have
acclaimed that prophet Muhammad

(pbuh) was the best human being.
According to Michael H. Hart who wrote
the book, ‘The 100 Most Influential Men
in History’, the topmost position, i.e. the
number one position goes to the beloved
prophet of Islam, Muhammad (pbuh).
There are several such examples of non-
Muslims paying great tributes to the
prophet (pbuh), like Thomas Carlyle, La-
Martine, etc.

Rubbish! He married a 9 year old girl, he married his son's wife (after he made his son divorce her), and he ordered the deaths of thousands

At the Battle of The Trench he ordered the beheading of 900 people who had already surrendered. Then he sold the women and children into slavery.

Never forget that he owned slaves. Imagine Jesus owning slaves and ordering beheadings. Ridiculous!
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by novicali: 9:43am On May 11, 2013
The founders of Shia Muslims are grandchildren of Mohammad, they know their grandfather better than you that is writing.... You cannot tell better than me concerning my grandfather, I know whether he has stolen land from people, whether he took another man's wife, and whether he slept with little girls and got them pregnant... i know whether he fought people and took their wealth from them. So Hassan and Husein knows why they did not believe their grandfather, because they know him more better than you do.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by novicali: 9:55am On May 11, 2013
It is no the same thing cos BH is carrying out what they discover in Koran, I mean the so many Fatuas against the so called infidels.... So the BH guys are the right practicing Muslims we have in Nigeria if you dont know....
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Mintayo(m): 9:58am On May 11, 2013
novicali: Isah is not the name of Jesus... the Arabs and the Hebrews are first cousins and the language up to date inter-related. How Muslims or Koran go the name Isah as Jesus name is unfounded. We know that Jesus is a Greek language, and the real Hebrew name or Jewish name of Jesus is Yelshuwa and this name has the same meaning in Arabic langauage, and Arab Christians address Jesus by this name.

have always been saying it!
Christain and muslims are not serving the same God!
Christain Jesus is different from muslim Jesus(Isah).
They are two parallel lines!
Shalom
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by tintingz(m): 10:00am On May 11, 2013
Kairoseki77:

This guy explains why Christians don't follow the Old Testament better than I could. He uses lots of direct quotes.

http://carm.org/why-do-christians-not-obey-old-testaments-commands-to-kill-homosexuals

you should cover yourself in shame, i didnt even bother reading those trash in that site... What does Jesus said about the law before him, from his word:

"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)"

"Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 'The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat. So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.' (Matthew 23:1-3)"

From these verses did he(Jesus) ignored the LAW before him? Did he brought a new law?
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by tintingz(m): 10:09am On May 11, 2013
RealSleek:

Obviously u missed ur history class.....the crusaders fought to regain jerusalem for christendom and yes, the fought with muslim invaders
hahahaha! grin and christians will tell us the crusaders didnt fought for christiandom, that christians dont kill for their god, remember the crusader also killed many jews the chosen people in your bible grin

Evangelist Adolf hitler also plan to destroy the entire jews on earth grin
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Kairoseki77: 10:12am On May 11, 2013
tintingz: you should cover yourself in shame, i didnt even bother reading those trash in that site... What does Jesus said about the law before him, from his word:

"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)"

"Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 'The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat. So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.' (Matthew 23:1-3)"

From these verses did he(Jesus) ignored the LAW before him? Did he brought a new law?

Yes...maybe you should actually read what's on the link.
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by tintingz(m): 10:14am On May 11, 2013
novicali: The crusaders are not Christians, these are Europe empires on adventure of conquering grounds for themselves. Christianity was not spread by means of war.. read your history very well. Unlike Islam that was spread by war and conquering people…. And that is the reason for the name Islam which means surrender or submit. Surrender to the who to the power of one the one who was coercing them to believe.
Lolz, do me a favour go to google and search for crusaders and come back with feedback grin
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by tintingz(m): 10:18am On May 11, 2013
novicali: That they were wearing cross does not in any way make them Christians, the Christians that spread the gospel never killed anybody to do that
They are christians the crusaders wore cross, held cross to show that they are real christians fighting for christiandom!
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by tintingz(m): 10:22am On May 11, 2013
AbdH:
The same thing Muslims have been telling you about BH but you wouldn't listen meanwhile you are quick to use the same reason to condemn the crusaders.
another good reply grin
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by tintingz(m): 10:28am On May 11, 2013
novicali: Isah is not the name of Jesus... the Arabs and the Hebrews are first cousins and the language up to date inter-related. How Muslims or Koran go the name Isah as Jesus name is unfounded. We know that Jesus is a Greek language, and the real Hebrew name or Jewish name of Jesus is Yelshuwa and this name has the same meaning in Arabic langauage, and Arab Christians address Jesus by this name.
if Yeshua is Jesus in hebrew, then where does the name Jesus came from? What is Jesus in arabic language?

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by tintingz(m): 10:30am On May 11, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Yes...maybe you should actually read what's on the link.
contradiction contradiction!! grin

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by tintingz(m): 10:38am On May 11, 2013
Mintayo:

don't mind him,instead of him to talk about the topic;he is derailing again...i am not surprised!
am not here to derail but to contribute to this thread as a muslim smiley ...if you guys keep posting lies about Islam!
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Infoman51: 10:41am On May 11, 2013
Vincyril:
i dare u 2 quote it lets see
You must be a learner there it goes : TERRORISM IN THEBIBLE
Deuteronomy
Chapter 2 :
33 And the LORD our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people. 34 And we took all his cities atthat time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain. ( So Moses and his army killed womenand children. Moses broke the 6th commmandment, thou shall not kill ANYONE)
Deuteronomy
Chapter 7:
2 And when the LORD thy God shalldeliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroythem; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy unto them
5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images,and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire. 6
Deuteronomy
Chapter 13
9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God
Numbers
Chapter 31
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man bylying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves ( almost all the Nigerian lady will be kill)
1Samuel 6:19-20
And he smote of the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of Jehovah, he smote of the people seventy men, `and' fifty thousand men; and the people mourned, because Jehovah had smitten the people with a great slaughter. And the men of Beth-shemesh said, Who is able tostand before Jehovah, this holy God? and to whom shall he go up fromus?
1 Kings 20:35-36
Meanwhile, the LORD instructed one of the group of prophets to say to another man,"Strike me!" But the man refused tostrike the prophet. Then the prophet told him, "Because you have not obeyed the voice of the LORD, a lion will kill you as soonas you leave me." And sure enough, when he had gone, a lion attacked andkilled him.
What?!
Ezekiel 9:5-7
"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile theTemple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told."
Another massacare.
eremiah 51:20-26
"You are my battle-ax and sword," says the LORD. "With you I will shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms. With you I will shatter armies, destroying the horse and rider, the chariot and charioteer. With you I will shatter men and women, old people and children, young men and maidens. With you I will shatter shepherds and flocks, farmers andoxen, captains and rulers. "As you watch, I will repay Babylon and the people of Babylonia for all the wrong they have done to my people in Jerusalem," says the LORD. "Look, O mighty mountain, destroyer of the earth! I am your enemy," says the LORD. "I will raise my fist against you, to roll you down from the heights. When I am finished, you will be nothing but a heap of rubble. You will be desolate forever. Even your stones will never again be used for building. You will be completely wiped out," says the LORD.
Another massacre, same old story.
Exodus 21:20-21
When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished,since the slave is his own property
So you can beat the hell out of your slave as long as the slave does not die, this is straight from the Bible

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Infoman51: 11:00am On May 11, 2013
novicali: It is no the same thing cos BH is carrying out what they discover in Koran, I mean the so many Fatuas against the so called infidels.... So the BH guys are the right practicing Muslims we have in Nigeria if you dont know....
novicali: It is no the same thing cos BH is carrying out what they discover in Koran, I mean the so many Fatuas against the so called infidels.... So the BH guys are the right practicing Muslims we have in Nigeria if you dont know....
The old and current crusaders are true christian becuz they obey bible's order as it is goes TERRORISM IN THE BIBLE
Deuteronomy
Chapter 2 :
33 And the LORD our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people. 34 And we took all his cities atthat time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain. ( So Moses and his army killed womenand children. Moses broke the 6th commmandment, thou shall not kill ANYONE)
Deuteronomy
Chapter 7:
2 And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy unto them
5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images,and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire. 6
Deuteronomy
Chapter 13
9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards thehand of all the people. 10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God
Numbers
Chapter 31
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man bylying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves ( almost all the Nigerian lady will be kill)
1Samuel 6:19-20
And he smote of the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the arkof Jehovah, he smote of the people seventy men, `and' fifty thousand men; and the people mourned, because Jehovah had smitten the people with a great slaughter. And the men of Beth-shemesh said, Who is able tostand before Jehovah, this holy God? and to whom shall he go up fromus?
1 Kings 20:35-36
Meanwhile, the LORD instructed one of the group ofprophets to say to another man,"Strike me!" But the man refused tostrike the prophet. Then the prophet told him, "Because you have not obeyed the voice of the LORD, a lion will kill you as soonas you leave me." And sure enough, when he had gone, a lion attacked andkilled him.
What?!
Ezekiel 9:5-7
"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile theTemple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of thoseyou kill! Go!" So they went throughout the cityand did as they were told."
Another massacare.
eremiah 51:20-26
"You are my battle-ax and sword," says the LORD. "With you I will shatter nationsand destroy many kingdoms. With youI will shatter armies, destroying the horse and rider, the chariot and charioteer. With you I will shatter men and women, old people and children, young men and maidens. With you Iwill shatter shepherds and flocks, farmers andoxen, captains and rulers. "As you watch, I will repay Babylon and the people of Babylonia for all the wrong they have done to my people in Jerusalem," says the LORD. "Look, O mighty mountain, destroyer of the earth! I am your enemy," says the LORD. "I will raise my fist against you, to roll you down from the heights. When I am finished, you will be nothing but a heap of rubble. You will be desolate forever. Even your stones will never again beused for building. You will be completely wiped out," says the LORD.
Another massacre, same old story.
Exodus 21:20-21
When a man strikes his male or female slave with arod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished,since the slave is his own property
So you can beat the hell out of yourslave as long as the slave does not die, this is straight from the Bible
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Nobody: 11:06am On May 11, 2013
*yawns*
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Infoman51: 11:15am On May 11, 2013
tintingz: contradiction contradiction!! grin
yeah u can say it again dats d hallmark of bible
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by AbdH: 11:19am On May 11, 2013
tintingz: another good reply grin
Don't mind them. They love to attack Islam (mostly with lies) but hate to answer questions for their own atrocities.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Infoman51: 11:36am On May 11, 2013
novicali: The founders of Shia Muslims are grandchildren of Mohammad, they know their grandfather better than you that is writing.... You cannot tell better than me concerning my grandfather, I know whether he has stolen land from people, whether he took another man's wife, and whether he slept with little girls and got them pregnant... i know whether he fought people and took their wealth from them. So Hassan and Husein knows why they did not believe their grandfather, because they know him more better than you do.
you mean dat hassan and hussein dont belive prophet muhammad(saw) as d prophet of Allah?, dat d quran isnt d word of Allah?, dat there is only one God wich is Allah?, dat hassan and hussein dont belive in 5 pillars of islam? If u said yes to dese question den u r deceiving urself with lies. Tell me one single thing all christian world agree upon and i 'll tell u atleast one christian group dat disagree with it. No wonder there are many different version of bibles.
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Cocodiva: 12:00pm On May 11, 2013
GooseBaba:

So the reason in question is good enough for killing someone abi? And you are educated and you reason like the mayguard that made that attempt. I Rest my case..!!!

Mod: what is with all this hidden post..?

I have not said its enough reason.If you are half as educated as you seem to believe you are,you'l understand the point I made simply put, is "let sleeping dogs lie". Ever wondered why you'l insult someone's father and he'l simply say same to you and another will break a bottle on your head in response? Figure it out!
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by tintingz(m): 12:05pm On May 11, 2013
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 11, 2013
tintingz: go back to your CAMERUIN forum grin tongue

First tell me, why do you guys always compare Islam with Christianity when you want to make a point? Every Muslim/Islam thread turn to an Islam vs Christianity?

And last but not the least why is that in your mind ev non muslims are automatically Christians?
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 11, 2013
Coco diva:

I have not said its enough reason.If you are half as educated as you seem to believe you are,you'l understand the point I made simply put, is "let sleeping dogs lie". Ever wondered why you'l insult someone's father and he'l simply say same to you and another will break a bottle on your head in response? Figure it out!

What an anti-Islam(haram) moniker...thot u were against vanity
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Infoman51: 12:28pm On May 11, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Islam is boring and useless undecided undecided
yes islam must be boring to u since it is not like in chritianity where there is continuing corupting d bible to suite d modern world. Example of dis is queen james version bible suitable for gayz.
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 11, 2013
Infoman51: yes islam must be boring to u since it is not like in chritianity where there is continuing corupting d bible to suite d modern world. Example of dis is queen james version bible suitable gayz.

You see what I was talking about? Always comparing yourself with Christianity, na wa ooo are they your models, masters.? I know your prophet got rejected by them before creating his own religion out of his frustration.

Btw if u care to know I'm not Christian
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by tintingz(m): 12:42pm On May 11, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

First tell me, why do you guys always compare Islam with Christianity when you want to make a point? Every Muslim/Islam thread turn to an Islam vs Christianity?

And last but not the least why is that in your mind ev non muslims are automatically Christians?
you should ask the christians same question...
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Cocodiva: 12:47pm On May 11, 2013
Kairoseki77:

These books are written for eternity. They are supposed to be followed for an eternity. Each line is supposed to be an eternal truth, directly from an eternal God.

Historical context shouldn't matter.

You are making excuses. You are being dishonest. You can no more claim "historical context" about those quotes than you can about the parts of the Quran that command Muslims to not eat pork.

So because its mean't for eternity,it shouldn't be relevant to the present time of its revealation? If you don't know where you're coming from,how would you know where you're going? Nobody should doubt the relevance of history if such a person is serious about his existence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Eid-adha 2022: Post The Prices Of Animals At Your Location Here / The Correct Hijab – Hands And Face Covered Or Not? / Why Do Muslims Face Mecca When Praying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.