Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Seun Please Remove The Rules! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Please Remove The Rules! (821 Views)

Opinion : Seun Please We Need This / Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Please Remove The Rules! by Nobody: 9:03am On May 09, 2013
Don't you just hate the fact that you have to scroll down the page before you can
comment on a topic. Especially for mobile users.

Seun can put a simple sentence like 'read the rules before posting to avoid getting banned' in red instead of this obnoxious layout mobile users have to deal with every time they want to comment.

Do you really expect anyone trying to comment to go through all of the rules? Please be realistic in your approach to problems.

Like this thread to protest the poor presentation and advocate for a better
presentation of the rules to create a user friendly interface for mobile users.

6 Likes

Re: Seun Please Remove The Rules! by Nobody: 9:09am On May 09, 2013
I agree with you. It makes it slightly more demanding to post or create threads with mobile phones. The administrators should pls rectify the situation
Re: Seun Please Remove The Rules! by Nobody: 9:18am On May 09, 2013
I know some of you might want to say this shouldn't be in this section but I thought it through before posting. This isn't nigerian or world politics but is surely politics as it relates to our comfort in this community.
Re: Seun Please Remove The Rules! by Rhino5dm: 9:22am On May 09, 2013
Whoever birthed the idea of pasting the rules should visit yaba left urgently.
Re: Seun Please Remove The Rules! by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:27am On May 09, 2013
Like seriously Seun should remove the rules. You don't need to remind us of the rules every time since u aint paying us to use nl. How many times do we even get to see our national constitution talkless nl rules and regulations. The worst is that he should make it stay for days on the fp then lobatan!!!

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Remove The Rules! by Pataki: 9:32am On May 09, 2013
I mostly use my mobile phone to type. I am not in any inconvenienced by his new format. Nevertheless, I find it insulting that you have to lay out all the rules on my screen before posting. We are not kids on this forum, hence no need forcing one to read your rules before posting here.

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Remove The Rules! by alfalfa1: 9:37am On May 09, 2013
Seun you should add more rules. One of which is that moderators should not overreach beyond their prerogatives even if they disagree with your post. One lady? called JeSoul comes to mind. She thinks she is a christian ayotallah with a mission to cast out demons and christianise nairaland.
Re: Seun Please Remove The Rules! by Nobody: 9:52am On May 09, 2013
Can't the rules just appear in a pop up window?
Re: Seun Please Remove The Rules! by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:01am On May 09, 2013
Follow the rules or quit!!!
Re: Seun Please Remove The Rules! by aminho(m): 10:29am On May 09, 2013
Show yoour anger via twitter #21rulesofnairaland
Re: Seun Please Remove The Rules! by Nobody: 10:46am On May 09, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Follow the rules or quit!!!
go and pass your utme english before you engage in discussions above your station.
Re: Seun Please Remove The Rules! by Freiburger(m): 11:05am On May 09, 2013
Re: Seun Please Remove The Rules! by Seun(m): 11:16am On May 09, 2013
We have introduced a link that makes it easy to skip the rules with one click. I've tested it on an IOS device and it seems alright.
Re: Seun Please Remove The Rules! by Caracta(f): 11:18am On May 09, 2013
Seun: We have introduced a link that makes it easy to skip the rules with one click. I've tested it on an IOS device and it seems alright.
Is this available for mobile users too?
Re: Seun Please Remove The Rules! by Shugamania(f): 11:55am On May 09, 2013
Yes, it's available for mobile users.
The rules are still there though, the link just saves u d stress of scrolling all the way down.

Scrolling down is not my problem.
The rules are too 'in your face'... spreading all over one's screen. angry

When i first saw this yesterday, i had to check again to be sure i didnt click on the wrong button...until i realised what was going on.

For why na
Re: Seun Please Remove The Rules! by Mobsync(m): 12:43pm On May 09, 2013
Seun: We have introduced a link that makes it easy to skip the rules with one click. I've tested it on an IOS device and it seems alright.

No 17's missing. Can't you let it accommodate all religions rather than striking it off completely?
Re: Seun Please Remove The Rules! by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 09, 2013
Thank you very much. I really appreciate that you listened.

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Remove The Rules! by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 09, 2013
Shugamania: Yes, it's available for mobile users.
The rules are still there though, the link just saves u d stress of scrolling all the way down.

Scrolling down is not my problem.
The rules are too 'in your face'... spreading all over one's screen. angry

When i first saw this yesterday, i had to check again to be sure i didnt click on the wrong button...until i realised what was going on.

For why na

Hey, you! I thought you took a vacation to Mars. Haba?
Re: Seun Please Remove The Rules! by Hardfact: 4:59pm On May 09, 2013
Nice observation!
Re: Seun Please Remove The Rules! by Shugamania(f): 5:27pm On May 09, 2013
blink182: Hey, you! I thought you took a vacation to Mars. Haba?

Lol..
Yes, i actually went from mars to jupiter..wch is where i am right now. I'll be back on earth in a few days time cool

Make we no derail this thread, oga at d top dey around. cheesy
How's u?
Re: Seun Please Remove The Rules! by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 09, 2013
Shugamania:

Lol..
Yes, i actually went from mars to jupiter..wch is where i am right now. I'll be back on earth in a few days time cool

Make we no derail this thread, oga at d top dey around. cheesy
How's u?
Shuga Shuga...yeah, I'm good.

(1) (Reply)

The New Face Of Africa: Senegalese Prize-winner Rejects French Visa Over... / VIDEO: Stella Damasus Attacks Senator Yerima On Underage Marriage / Would You Eat Your Placenta?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.