Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) (11694 Views)

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) / Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) / Anambra Poll Results: Ekwunife Sacks Ngige From Senate, Humbles Victor Umeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by WizPrince1(m): 12:39pm On May 09, 2013
From the stable of UNR, We are saying kudos and thanks to Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan for what he has been doing for the good people of Umeh in Delta State especially for the road. See some latest pictures of the road construction below.

Link:- UMEH NEEDS | OFFICIAL FACEBOOK GROUP

Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by gtrust: 5:16pm On May 09, 2013
Is that road construction or road painting

It will wash out with the 1st rainy season!!!

15 Likes

Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by Chillypelly(m): 5:22pm On May 09, 2013
...good

2 Likes

Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by Chillypelly(m): 5:22pm On May 09, 2013
The picture you see is the laying of stonebase of about 25cm thickness before asphalt... Commendable.

4 Likes

Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by emmajarule: 5:25pm On May 09, 2013
Good one from d delta state Gov

1 Like

Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by dahdah: 5:27pm On May 09, 2013
I'VE SEEN IT
Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by Odafe77: 5:29pm On May 09, 2013
Gov. Uduaghan 4got Ndukwa East 4rom his projects.

1 Like

Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 09, 2013
op you are disgracing us, foreigners would laugh at what we term a beautiful road, a beautiful road with no drainage systems, street lights, walk ways by the left and right sides of the road. what the fvck...everythiNg about Uduaghan sucks. *spits*

10 Likes

Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by fyneguy: 5:33pm On May 09, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by wellmax(m): 5:34pm On May 09, 2013
Hmmm, see where some NLders dey live. Later dem go open mouth dey yab lagosians.
Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 09, 2013
maxwello.yg:
op you are disgracing us, foreigners would laugh at what we term a beautiful road, a beautiful road with no drainage systems, street lights, walk ways by the left and right sides of the road. what the fvck...everythiNg about Uduaghan sucks. *spits*
not evry roads will get drainage and street light now oga . stop embarrassing us

1 Like

Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 09, 2013
Chillypelly: The picture you see is the laying of stonebase of about 25cm thickness before asphalt... Commendable.
yep i still pass that place sometimes last week . the construction is okay

2 Likes

Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by BarryX(m): 5:38pm On May 09, 2013
Why don't you guys wait till road construction is completed before the shout of Uhuru. We've heard of projects that took almost half a century to complete in Delta state pardon my hyperbolic statement but that's the best way I can put it.
Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by WizPrince1(m): 5:51pm On May 09, 2013
gtrust: Is that road construction or road painting

you call it painting or not, is all thesame road construction... Abi no be so? ... Bad belle
Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 09, 2013
What is it with Nigerians and jubilating over roads?
Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by tspun(m): 5:53pm On May 09, 2013
op i day SHAME for u.

1 Like

Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by gerald09(m): 5:53pm On May 09, 2013
Honestly dis is a horrible job. Dis is not road construction, HABA!!! Nigeria can do better nw.

2 Likes

Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by slimfit1(m): 5:54pm On May 09, 2013
9jadelta: not evry roads will get drainage and street light now oga . stop embarrassing us

Stop embarrassing us really are you serious.
Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 09, 2013
9jadelta: not evry roads will get drainage and street light now oga . stop embarrassing us

drainage systems are very important to a road my friend, unless they want to keep awarding contracts for the construction of that same road in every year...that road we are seeing up there will definitely be filled with pot holes before october.

1 Like

Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by WizPrince1(m): 6:07pm On May 09, 2013
gtrust: Is that road construction or road painting

Why is it that some people just jump into comment without reading articles? I said "Latest Pictures of the Road Construction and some people are here talking gibberish without any sense of humour. Gosh... #Think

1 Like

Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by Evestar200(f): 6:15pm On May 09, 2013
Abeg make we hear word jor,,i hope xay dis one nor go take up to 5yrs b4 e finish,,cuz estate to deco road wey dem dy dualise since last yr neva reach 1quartre and dem neva finish d quarter wey dem do,,they still dy estate neva even reach okumagba layout talkmore of deco road,,,NA YEYE CONTRACTORS WEY LAZY NAI UDUAGHA DY GIVE CONTRACT TO
Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by ezme(m): 6:15pm On May 09, 2013
I can see the same propaganda and praise singers on the Isoko students group on facebook are now coming here to do the same.
Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by WizPrince1(m): 6:20pm On May 09, 2013
maxwello.yg:

drainage systems are very important to a road my friend, unless they want to keep awarding contracts for the construction of that same road in every year...that road we are seeing up there will definitely be filled with pot holes before october.
I Reject That... Bad belle... Besides, where are you from? And how is the road your problem that you're insulting the Gov't or did they tell you that they are through with the construction? I've noticed something from people like you which is; you hardly appreciate people's works and i know that has drained your little respect from yourself!
Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by eriegua83: 6:25pm On May 09, 2013
Dat place better pass many place for Lagos including were u dey stay, apart from Vi,ikoyi,etc Lagos na were human being wen nor dey kolo dey stay. Maybe na under bridge u dey for lagos or makoko.
wellmax: Hmmm, see where some NLders dey live. Later dem go open mouth dey yab lagosians.

3 Likes

Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by WizPrince1(m): 6:31pm On May 09, 2013
Evestar200: Abeg make we hear word jor,,i hope xay dis one nor go take up to 5yrs b4 e finish,,cuz estate to deco road wey dem dy dualise since last yr neva reach 1quartre and dem neva finish d quarter wey dem do,,they still dy estate neva even reach okumagba layout talkmore of deco road,,,NA YEYE CONTRACTORS WEY LAZY NAI UDUAGHA DY GIVE CONTRACT TO
(how does it sound) you nor see your mouth? You and your fellows are the people spoiling Nigeria... Do you think Nigeria is America? Appreciate the one you have and keep shut! Stop The Insults because had it been your Dad is a politician and has a post which is Governor Post and he's the one doing it, will you make this kind of comment? Sometimes you people should please think and appreciate people's works.
Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by nep2ra(m): 6:32pm On May 09, 2013
Oh boy, see as sh1t dey hold me for here. angry

1 Like

Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by WizPrince1(m): 6:35pm On May 09, 2013
tspun: op i day SHAME for u.
you be fool
Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by comrodioodio: 6:40pm On May 09, 2013
Umeh Road has been inaccessible for decade, but thank God for the intervention of Dr. Uduaghan who has the good people of Delta State at heart and sees it as a matter of urgency to award Umeh Road in few week and give project completion limit. Kudos to Uduaghan for this great Job.

1 Like

Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by bishop4life(m): 6:43pm On May 09, 2013
Honestly speaking wat is good is good. U try Mr Uduaghan.

But wait ooo....

Whats d aappluase 4 ? Y broadcasting it like its d new london bridge? Please stop makin nigeria to luk lik its one bush nation.at dis present age we dont appluad little projects lik road,water schemes ect

1 Like

Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by WizPrince1(m): 6:45pm On May 09, 2013
wellmax: Hmmm, see where some NLders dey live. Later dem go open mouth dey yab lagosians.
where is your President from? And now how is the community... Someone can't run from his/her community simply because there are not much exploitment there - you don't know what tomorrow will be..e.g Your President ... No matter your comments, we still appreciate it because more is yet to come! Thanks
Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 09, 2013
maxwello.yg:

this particular road doesnt need drainage trust me . am not a fan of uduaghan but the road is okay
Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by Evestar200(f): 6:51pm On May 09, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
(how does it sound) you nor see your mouth? You and your fellows are the people spoiling Nigeria... Do you think Nigeria is America? Appreciate the one you have and keep shut! Stop The Insults because had it been your Dad is a politician and has a post which is Governor Post and he's the one doing it, will you make this kind of comment? Sometimes you people should please think and appreciate people's works.
so u nor wan talk truth abi? E be lyk xay d governor dy give u money nai make u dy talk anyhw,,hw many things uduaghan don do 4 delta state,.nor be im mate b governor 4 akwa ibom state? Delta state nor get money pas akwa ibom state,,bt u fit use delta state take compare akwa ibom state nw? Abeg talk truth make devil shame jor

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Factional Delegate Lists Threaten APC Convention / Why I Became A Terrorist - Abdulmuttalab / Stop Killings If You Want Kanu’s Release, IPOB Warns Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.