Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos (18681 Views)

African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) / Migrants Kill 10 Passengers On Spain Bound Boat Because Of A Nigerian Priest / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2008
[size=20pt]THE CODE OF IRISH REGISTRATION PLATE NUMBER[/size]
   The Opel at the left has a registration plate given as   
                                                       CHAIRRAI
                                             [size=18pt] 08-KY-642[/size]
   Mainly looking at the number, one can understand that the vehicle was bought in 20[b]08[/b] (this year), registered in KY (K[/b]ILLARNE[b]Y) in County Chairrai (Gaelic spelling for KERRY), and it's the 642[/b]nd vehicle of the year.
   While the other Toyota with registration number as:
                                                       LUIMNEACH
                                                [size=18pt]03-L-2719[/size]
was purchased in 20[b]03
in County Luimneach (Gaelic word/spelling for LIMERICK), and it was registered in L ([b]L[/b]imerick) city; it is the [b]2719[/b]th vehicle in that year.
   This system of registration actually makes some people compete for new vehicles or for vehicles with most recent registration years, and the practice indeed goes a long way in revealing how comfortable Irish people are in terms of the standard of living which is no doubt one of the best in the world with Irish economy competing with that of Norway for the number 2 position in the world after Luxembourg.

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2008
A rural area in Ireland

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by NVME1: 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2008
Vicjustice:

a rural area in ireland

Is dat wat u call RURAL, Damnnn!! thats urban compared to some cities in 9ja grin
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2008
tesco supermarket in co kerry

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2008
A mobile home belonging to an Irish TRAVELLER community member: These people are actually called Travellers because they prefere to live the normad livestyles which they accustomed due to the old generation experience when Ireland was desperately poor and the people had to survived moving from place to place dealing on the Irish potatoes.

Note: Though, Irish people who maintain this lifestyle are commonly referred to as "Travellers", but it's extremely offensive to directly call anyone a "Traveller" be warned that the people involved are characterised by their daring behaviours.

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 1:11am On Jun 03, 2008
cool

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Bossman(m): 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2008
Nice pictures Vic. Some of those pictures I have only seen on the travel channel when they feature those countries. You must have had a wonderful time.

One suggestion though, instead of posting the picture here and taking up bandwith and space, you can use one of those free online picture sharing sites, such as flickr, Kodak gallery, snapfich, etc. Just upload the pictures there and post the link here. I personally use Kodak gallery and have thousands of pictures stored on their servers.
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by omega25red(m): 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2008
very nice pictures i have pictures to share too but the damn site keeps telling me that my pictures are too large
anyway nice pictures

p.s don't listen to the voyeuristic haters on here, there is always someone who would put their negative spin on positive things like someone enjoying their vacation.
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by ayomifull(f): 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2008
You really tried, sure you had a pleasant trip full of fun

[quote ]
   Mainly looking at the number, one can understand that the vehicle was bought in

It doesnt mean the car was bought  that year but was manifactured  that year.
[quote][/quote]
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by beecrofty(m): 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2008
duh
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2008
Bossman:

Nice pictures Vic. Some of those pictures I have only seen on the travel channel when they feature those countries. You must have had a wonderful time.

One suggestion though, instead of posting the picture here and taking up bandwith and space, you can use one of those free online picture sharing sites, such as flickr, Kodak gallery, snapfich, etc. Just upload the pictures there and post the link here. I personally use Kodak gallery and have thousands of pictures stored on their servers.
  Thanks. But i'm not aware that these pictures inconvenient the forum, and if that's the case, i'd appreciate if i'm informed, and i'd do otherwise.

omega25red:

very nice pictures i have pictures to share too but the damn site keeps telling me that my pictures are too large
anyway nice pictures

p.s don't listen to the voyeuristic haters on here, there is always someone who would put their negative spin on positive things like someone enjoying their vacation.
  Perhaps you have to use a photo resizer, google it out and download one for free.

ayomifull:

You really tried, sure you had a pleasant trip full of fun
It doesnt mean the car was bought that year but was manufactured that year.
  Sure, it was all fun, but believe me, it was some exhausting fun. Thanks wink
  My neighbour bought a car on Wednesday, 2nd of January 2008, and the car was registered 08-**-***: So, is the 08 the year that it was manufactured or the year that it was registered?
Well, i live in Ireland: Registration numbers have got nothing to do with the brand or the year of the car, but rather the registered year.
Although, importation of fairly used cars from other countries into Ireland for the purpose of Irish registration is almost unheard of, but yet the law says if a car has been fairly used (in other country) before being brought to Ireland, it should be registered according to the manufactured year which must not be older than 3 years.
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by beecrofty(m): 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2008
don't ignore my post now!!
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2008
beecrofty:

vicjustice,

I am planning to apply for a tourist visa to greece with my woman, though we're not married yet. I would like to know if its sufficient to apply with just an hotel reservation or i must have an invitation letter tothat effect?

What other documents do you thinkare necessary to have handy?

Tourist visa?
  Greece is a Schengen state hence it practices the same visa procedures as do Germany and others. I briefly touched this because, some people think it's better to apply for visa in some embassies as compared to others.
  Whether you're married or not is not a problem, what you guys need are valid accounts with satisfying sum of money with a record showing six months transaction details, and ultimately, evidence(s) that you have a responsibility in Nigeria that would deem credible to satisfy the visa officer that you'll return after your trip, and also, travel insurance
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by ololade34(f): 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2008
Nice pictures Vicjustice smiley
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 9:32am On Jun 04, 2008
ololade34:

Nice pictures Vicjustice smiley
Thank you

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 9:41am On Jun 04, 2008
:-x

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by landis(m): 10:29am On Jun 04, 2008
Vicjustice,

Pictures are nice but I ask myself; what do you want to achieve by posting them here?
grin cheesy grin
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by tinkinfela(m): 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2008
Great pictures!
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by PapaBrowne(m): 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2008
The only thing I like about Italy is Lasagna!!
And yes! the language.
Nice pics .But they are too many!!
I would recommend Flickr or Pbase or even Facebook!
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Tegese: 4:04am On Jun 07, 2008
this guy shocked despite the fact that some woman already confessed that she extracted your photos and threatens to take them to her ijebu (stunt) you still dey post more pictures? humm, na wah o, this shows you really undermind her threat. . . me i no dey put my picture o: not that i am afraid, but i don't want some evil woman to save it in her album. i will upload photos when it becomes impossible for any one to copy or save them outside nairaland.
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Abagana83: 7:01am On Jun 07, 2008
Tegese:

this guy shocked despite the fact that some woman already confessed that she extracted your photos and threatens to take them to her ijebu (stunt) you still dey post more pictures? humm, na wah o, this shows you really undermind her threat. . . me i no dey put my picture o: not that i am afraid, but i don't want some evil woman to save it in her album. i will upload photos when it becomes impossible for any one to copy or save them outside nairaland.

Who asked you? Put up the damn picture let us see how ugly you are. See your life? Busy body! Who asked you for your photo. . .

With your ugly K-legs and sagging boobs +deek used as lines for drying clothes in the hot sun. You hermaphrodite!
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by ty4real(m): 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2008
Tegese:

For once I was really enjoying this post by vicguy wink,do you have to dig up an issue that has now been buried and forgotten,Oni wahala ni e ooo,You want to be noticed abi,ok I don giv you this attention.

@Vicjustice!

Nice pictures, smiley smiley smiley smiley

Abagana83:

Who asked you? Put up the damn picture let us see how ugly you are. See your life? Busy body! Who asked you for your photo. . .

With your ugly K-legs and sagging boobs +deek used as lines for drying clothes in the hot sun
. You hermaphrodite!

Buahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, grin grin,see serious revenge without mercy grin grin grin grin

I love Nairaland!Long live nairaland cool cool
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by oziomatv(m): 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2008
Bros you did a very good job here and never you mind those jobless Nairalanders criticizing what they will never do.
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 12:55am On Jun 18, 2008
oziomatv:

Bros you did a very good job here and never you mind those jobless Nairalanders criticizing what they will never do.
   Good man, thank you.

Some pics from [size=20pt]DUBLIN[/size]

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 1:32am On Jun 18, 2008
Heuston Train Station, Dublin; with overhead cables for Tram/Metro energy connection

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 1:40am On Jun 18, 2008
Inside

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 1:51am On Jun 18, 2008
cool

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 1:53am On Jun 18, 2008
smiley

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 1:57am On Jun 18, 2008
smiley

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 2:05am On Jun 18, 2008
cool

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 2:06am On Jun 18, 2008
Some sections of [size=14pt]St. James' Hospital[/size], one of Europe biggest hospitals

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 2:10am On Jun 18, 2008
:d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira / Nigeria Issues 58,000 Visas To Foreign Investors At Lagos Airport / Road Trip!!!!!!!! Lagos To Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.