Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos (18680 Views)

African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) / Migrants Kill 10 Passengers On Spain Bound Boat Because Of A Nigerian Priest / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 12:42pm On May 31, 2008
awolumate:

@ Vic justice.

I live in Brescia and not living far from the Stazione (Train Station). where you took that pic. In fact I usually eat at the kebab shop opposite where you were standing, What do you think of our Brothers from Senegal always hang around the station ?,

Hope you had a great Trip, Please let the Critics be. Talk is cheap.

Thank you, Bro.
   I indeed saw many extremely black people hanging around the train station, but what are they doing there? shocked

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 1:46pm On May 31, 2008
cool

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 2:12pm On May 31, 2008
wink

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 2:13pm On May 31, 2008
cool

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 2:31pm On May 31, 2008
embarassed sad

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 2:34pm On May 31, 2008
cool

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 2:35pm On May 31, 2008
Inside the engineering/machinery section [size=20pt]Shannon Airport Ireland[/size]

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 2:36pm On May 31, 2008
[size=20pt]Old Alago Spinone, ITALY[/size]

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 2:37pm On May 31, 2008
Siena:

What do you mean by that?

What's wrong with being dark-skinned?
Siena, you've been rather hostile to me these days, is anything the matter?
Did i say anything negative about being extremely dark?
The person i was talking to understood that i meant these people (hanging around at the Train station) do not look like Nigerians from their extreme dark colours.
How does my remark about the dark skin of these people make you offended?
Man, you're beginning to show your Nigerian character.

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 6:04pm On May 31, 2008
Siena:

I'm being hostile?
You're seeing things that don't exist. Why's that?

Where did I say I was offended by your words?

Me showing my Nigerian character? I am Nigerian.
What other character do you feel I should portray? 

And, how can you of all people, stand there in judgement of me?
   And what is wrong with you of all people, how's your sense of judgement?
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by savanaha: 6:09pm On May 31, 2008
Interesting. The beginning of something fun.
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by jacq(f): 8:16pm On May 31, 2008
@ vicjustice nice pics you took too bad your camera bleeped up with sharpness !
how come u are all alone by urself in each pics ? was there no other black artound to take pic wth u.
someone once told me that in Italy u see lots of naijas but in those pics u took in the train staion and airport i see no blacks in there how come ?

You look cute though you taken ? wink
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by awolumate(m): 8:29pm On May 31, 2008
@Vicjustice.

Those guys at the station are Senegalese, some are operating an illegal Taxi with their rickety vehicles, some selling pirated DVD ,hard drugs and anything they can sell. Its always an eyesore when you see the way they hang around . Sunday is for our Benin Boyz , eheh they would be there in hundreds holding beers and argue on top of their voices. An African Pub is not far from there and that Station is the meeting point for both old and young.

@ Jacq,

I tire ooo, We kuku dey here and plenty pass people wey dey for Benin lol ,The guy just breeze in and out like lone ranger , May be Transit him dey sha, Nice pics anyway except that Vicjustice Camera needs a replacement. You for do shopping for Italooooooooooooooo
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by awolumate(m): 8:31pm On May 31, 2008
@Vicjustice.

I could see that you came with Ryanair, Thats my airline within EU. Me and You know why we prefer Ryan above other Airlines hmmmmm ;Deheheheheh
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Tonim(f): 9:22pm On May 31, 2008
Nice pictures Vicjustice wink
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 9:42pm On May 31, 2008
jacq:

@ vicjustice nice pics you took too bad your camera bleeped up with sharpness !how come u are all alone by yourself in each pics ? was there no other black artound to take pic wth u.
someone once told me that in Italy u see lots of naijas but in those pics u took in the train staion and airport i see no blacks in there how come ?

You look cute though you taken ? wink
   Indeed, my camera failed me sad
  Actually, there are many, many Nigerians in every corner of Italy, i actually took many photos with them, but i can't display the photos here because, i don't know if they'd like it, i'll need their permission to do so.
   Thank you  kiss

awolumate:

@Vicjustice.

I could see that you came with Ryanair, Thats my airline within EU. Me and You know why we prefer Ryan above other Airlines hmmmmm ;Deheheheheh
   Ryanair is the ideal  cool

Tonim:

Nice pictures Vicjustice wink
   Thank you kiss
[size=20pt]Venice, a city built insede water, where boats represent cars and ship represent buses: Italy[/size]

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by kenflipper(m): 10:13pm On May 31, 2008
4him i see you are a hater. what's wrong in Vic justic posting nice pics, If its easy post yours. Good job Vic Justice carry on.
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by RThESlyR: 10:19pm On May 31, 2008
Cool cool
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Nwaka77: 11:19pm On May 31, 2008
Nice pics Vic. Please keep them coming jare. Thanks for sharing, some of us do appreciate it wink
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by bluesky4(f): 12:20am On Jun 01, 2008
cool pics. I would love to go to Italy, how long did u stay for?
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 6:56am On Jun 01, 2008
kenflipper:

4him i see you are a hater. what's wrong in Vic justic posting nice pics, If its easy post yours. Good job Vic Justice carry on.
   Great comment.

®Th£ Sly®:

Cool cool
  Thanks

Nwaka77:

Nice pics Vic. Please keep them coming jare. Thanks for sharing, some of us do appreciate it wink
   My pleasure

blue-sky:

cool pics. I would love to go to Italy, how long did u stay for?
   It's an ideal. Unfortunately i stayed for only three days, and then, a couple of days in Spain, i had a tight schedule

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 7:01am On Jun 01, 2008
cool

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by dnative(m): 9:31am On Jun 01, 2008
Strictly speaking from a 'tourist' standpoint and considering that this is the 'travel' section - Pictures are ok.

At least for those of us that haven't been to Spain or italy. Some first hand pictures from someone that have been on the same route.

I don't buy the notion of the image laundering. This section is filled with faceless posters (myself inclusive - as a matter of choice). Let's not criticize those that wish to make themselves 'seen'. At least that freedom is there for anyone that choose to exercise it.  The poster and Siena and possibly some others are the few ones we 'facially know' in this travel section.

Not to embellish anyone's ego though. My mindset is made known in my signature.
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2008
dnative:

Strictly speaking from a 'tourist' standpoint and considering that this is the 'travel' section - Pictures are ok.

At least for those of us that haven't been to Spain or italy. Some first hand pictures from someone that have been on the same route.

I don't buy the notion of the image laundering. This section is filled with faceless posters (myself inclusive - as a matter of choice). Let's not criticize those that wish to make themselves 'seen'. At least that freedom is there for anyone that choose to exercise it. The poster and Siena and possibly some others are the few ones we 'facially know' in this travel section.

Not to embellish anyone's ego though. My mindset is made known in my signature.
Great comment, another wise talk

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2008
[size=20pt]Now About IRELAND:[/size]
   A road side village/settlement
NOTE: ALL PHOTOS ARE ORIGINAL, AND ARE FIRST HAND BY ME

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2008
Typical Irish village houses

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2008
A shopping plaza in southern Ireland

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2008
A church in co kerry

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2008
THE "PARK LODGE", AN ASYLUM SEEKERS HOUSE/HOSTEL (FOR SINGLE INDIVIDUALS, ESPECIALLY MALES) IN SOUTHERN IRELAND: NAME OF TOWN WITHHELD FOR CONFIDENTIAL REASONS

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2008
Another asylum seekers house/hostel for family people (especially for women with kids): both hostels in same town
Note: These cars in the compound are owned by the Asylum seekers, some of them even have more than one car, and this makes the authority suspect that they do some undocumented jobs; actually, they do petty, petty jobs though wink

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2008
lipsrsealed plaza

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2008
homebase store in co kerry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira / Nigeria Issues 58,000 Visas To Foreign Investors At Lagos Airport / Road Trip!!!!!!!! Lagos To Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.