Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari (44308 Views)

Jim Iyke Gets Tattoos Of Nadia's Twins On His Arm? / Beautiful Faces Of Nadia Buari / Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

No, it's hard for you to see any sense because you're brainwashed with the believe that hair texture is the only thing that can be changed.
Instead of going on and on about it, I'd asked you to find someone to explain my previous post in the layman of all layman terms.
Use google definition if you must
answer my question , are you fake because you took some weight?

The problem with u is you think any modification on you means being fake which of course is false and doesn't make any sense, if I remove a tooth am I fake? If I make an accident and the shape of my head change am I fake? No.

Because being fake means voluntarily use chemical and artificial products to "improve" your aspect/beauty.
And I'm not focused on hair, I mentioned bleaching
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 10, 2013
what brought up this discussion ? grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: answer my question , are you fake because you took some weight?

The problem with u is you think any modification on you means being fake which of course is false and doesn't make any sense, if I remove a tooth am I fake? If I make an accident and the shape of my head change am I fake? No.

Because being fake means voluntarily use chemical and artificial products to "improve" your aspect/beauty.
And I'm not focused on hair, I mentioned bleaching

According to you, you can make any modification to your body, but as long as it's something very visual like skin and hair, it's fake.

I'm sure you even think your Amerikkana accent is real too.

EOD: End of Discussion

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 10, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Who cares if women relax their hair or not, i don't understand why some men are so obsessed with natural or weaves etc or what some black women do. If you don't like it go for those who are 'natural" and leave us who do not have a problem relaxing or wearing weaves alone. It's not by force. To each their own jeez.
men are not obsessed with anything, we didn't ask you to buy in the first place and all the black pride movements/groups about natural hair are run by women.

I realized women esp African see perming as natural, which is not that's why I pointed it out .
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 10, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Someone has to be superior. That's the world for ya. Women are more obsessed by the way. We do tend to be our own worst enemy. cry[/size]
exactly, I'm yet to see a man say no to a quickie because the girl wears a weave etc
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: men are not obsessed with anything, we didn't ask you to buy in the first place and all the black pride movements/groups about natural hair are run by women.

I realized women esp African see perming as natural, which is not that's why I pointed it out .

Oh ok i see,yes natural means no chemicals added whatsoever but there are some who do add some mixtures like cremes olive oil etc so i "guess" its not 100 percent natural
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Tczar(m): 6:55pm On May 10, 2013
Damn!!!!!!defines beauty

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by otumfour(m): 6:57pm On May 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

NO "Ah carrot axplan eni farrer"

grin grin grin grin grin grin @ bolded, ur funny and I like tht grin grin grin

its the way we speak, can't change it.....love it or hate it baby grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 10, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]I suppose. I don't like the word "natural" because of what "naturals" have done to it. They make it some "elite" status thing which is stupid.

Either way, Nadia Buari does have hair. Maybe it was flat ironed for the picture. It doesn't look like a weave.[/size]
elite? I don't think so oo, fake hair girls look down on natural girls, they call them Bush girls, esp when their hair is not a lot
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 10, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Oh ok i see,yes natural means no chemicals added whatsoever but there are some who do add some mixtures like cremes olive oil etc so i "guess" its not 100 percent natural
if your olive oil is 100% natural then no problem.

I think you people missed the part where I said the product shouldn't change the texture of the hair
Perming makes your hair. Looks straight and we all know that we don't have straight hair, African don't have straight hair.

Also perming is dangerous for your health, something which puts your health in jeopardy can't b considered natural talk less about when the products itself is full of chemical

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

According to you, you can make any modification to your body, but as long as it's something very visual like skin and hair, it's fake.

I'm sure you even think your Amerikkana accent is real too.

EOD: End of Discussion
answer my question tongue tongue
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: if your olive oil is 100% natural then no problem.

I think you people missed the part where I said the product shouldn't change the texture of the hair
Perming makes your hair. Looks straight and we all know that we don't have straight hair, African don't have straight hair.

Also perming is dangerous for your health, something which puts your health in jeopardy can't b considered natural talk less about when the products itself is full of chemical
true smiley
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 10, 2013
[size=13pt]Chei. From one derailment to another. Na wa lol.[/size]

CAMEROONPRIDE: elite? I don't think so oo, fake hair girls look down on natural girls, they call them Bush girls, esp when their hair is not a lot

[size=13pt]Surely. Someone has to be hunted na. Some naturals look down on girls with relaxed hair. Some weave-wearers look down on girls with natural hair. Some relaxed-hair chics look down on weave-wearers. Na so I see am.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 10, 2013
Nigerians and Ghanaians you need to understand diversity, GOD created man in His image but we aint copies but unique in our own ways so deal with it and stop fighting what you can't change. We can either accept to be victims or victor of our communities and I prefer the latter.
There are two types of people in the world the good ones and the bad ones, if you can't claim to know everything keep learning.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 10, 2013
wonderiyke: The jet looks good on her.... kiss kiss kiss

[size=13pt]Lmao.[/size]
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by legendarysegzi(m): 7:11pm On May 10, 2013
smoothcrim2014:

She is better looking than 99.9999 percent of all Nigerian women I have ever met and I've met a lot cool.
u ar mad...u crazy dirty ugly black looking ghanian bia**tch.upload ur pic if this is a lie!
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 10, 2013
sadeiyare: Nigerians and Ghanaians you need to understand diversity, GOD created man in His image but we aint copies but unique in our own ways so deal with it and stop fighting what you can't change. We can either accept to be victims or victor of our communities and I prefer the latter.
There are two types of people in the world the good ones and the bad ones, if you can't claim to know everything keep learning.
WORD!!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by chriskwaku: 7:13pm On May 10, 2013
sadeiyare: Nigerians and Ghanaians you need to understand diversity, GOD created man in His image but we aint copies but unique in our own ways so deal with it and stop fighting what you can't change. We can either accept to be victims or victor of our communities and I prefer the latter.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 10, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Chei. From one derailment to another. Na wa lol.[/size]

[size=13pt]Surely. Someone has to be hunted na. Some naturals look down on girls with relaxed hair. Some weave-wearers look down on girls with natural hair. Some relaxed-hair chics look down on weave-wearers. Na so I see am.[/size]
despite trying to b neutral and not generalize, I think we know which one occurs the most. Don't we?
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by otumfour(m): 7:25pm On May 10, 2013
legendarysegzi: u ar mad...u crazy dirty ugly black looking ghanian bia**tch.upload ur pic if this is a lie!

Where's urs ? undecided
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: despite trying to b neutral and not generalize, I think we know which one occurs the most. Don't we?

[size=13pt]No actually lol. There's hatred/discrimination everywhere. Saying who discriminates or hates more doesn't solve anything and, in my opinion, is quite irrelevant.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 10, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]No actually lol. There's hatred/discrimination everywhere. Saying who discriminates or hates more doesn't solve anything and, in my opinion, is quite irrelevant.[/size]

Well if you say so , but the fact that we have more fake hair shows the contrary. Natural are oppressed and ostracized
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Rossikk(m): 9:19pm On May 10, 2013
shymexx: Lmao @ 77% of Nigerian women and their self-hate!! grin

Damn!! Where's Harriet Tubman when you need to help these slaves? sad angry

Much as I detest the bleaching thing, I really dispute that high figure.
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Rossikk(m): 9:22pm On May 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I've been around Ghanaians, live around them......the accent in G/Nollywood is fake.
You really gonna tell me that the crap coming out of Nadia/Majid/VanV/Jim Ike is real? grin

I agree. Those folks are as fake as they come. Even worse, Tonto Dikeh, Stephanie Okereke etc. Anyone who's lived in the countries whose accents they're trying to imitate would cringe listening to them. And the sad thing is, there's absolutely nothing wrong with the polished Nigerian/Ghanaian accents most of them were raised to speak in. Pathetic.
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by oztin: 10:59pm On May 10, 2013
Baby your looking good kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 10, 2013
shymexx:

But all the light skinned ghanaians are mixed.

Real Ghanaians don't look like her, to be honest. grin tongue God knows I've met gazillion of adjoas, koffi, osei, addai etc. and all the light skinned ones are mixed.

Anyway, she's very pretty.

No, not all the light skin ones are mixed. Are all light skin igbos mixed. I have met many light ones that are not mixed.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 10, 2013
shymexx:

Ewe's and Ga's aren't really Ghanaians too tough, if you get the drift.. grin

As for Fanti, the few ones that I've met that aren't dark skinned are more of caramel colour, than light skinned.

Anyway, there is nothing bad about being dark skinned - dark skin is the essence of one's African-ness. Be proud of it.. grin Gatts love for dark skinned women esp. Ghanaian women. cool

Ewes and ga's are not Ghanaians, then what are they? Aliens

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 10, 2013
causewahala: otumfool, stop deluding urself. Even our resident Ghanaian "neen adjei" is not full blooded, u guys are fugly. . . deal with it.

Just like Nigerians. If not people wouldn't be bunching us with yall

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 1:43am On May 11, 2013
Kingmojo:

Ewes and ga's are not Ghanaians, then what are they? Aliens
Dnt mind him, he knows nothing abt Us kiss

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 1:51am On May 11, 2013
shymexx:

Do you even know what being light-skinned is? The people in those instagram-induced pictures aren't light skinned, they're caramel colour!

I reiterate, most(probably about 95%) of light-skinned Ghanaians are mixed.. I don't have a problem with colour, I was just stating the obvious about Ghanaians. No beef!

So there were no light skins before whites

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 2:06am On May 11, 2013
That tittle goes to Kenyans. I think Nigerians marry out more than Ghanaians. The only place I think Ghana takes it is Germany. When I went there last year almost every mixed person I saw were ghanaian/ German mix. Strangely most of them had a Ghanaian mom and German father
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Joliecoco: 2:12am On May 11, 2013
So cute, natural beauty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Husband / Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary / The True Story: D'banj And P-sqaure Are Not Members Of Illuminati:(pix Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.