Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,874 members, 7,956,301 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari (44594 Views)

Jim Iyke Gets Tattoos Of Nadia's Twins On His Arm? / Beautiful Faces Of Nadia Buari / Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by tsekeok(m): 6:22pm On May 10, 2013
cant you see a rings in her hands?
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 10, 2013
otumfour: Shy! u really on my girls on this thread lol grin grin grin

I love my girls basaaaa GH mbaa kiss

You know I gatts love for Ghana chics, don't you? grin

Anyway, me and neena go way back like fish & chips..
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by otumfour(m): 6:23pm On May 10, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Yes some fake it but some have also grown up abroad so they are not faking it, besides if the movie is good who cares how they speak.

pearl! faking it or not, they love our accent.......must we pronounce "position" as "posishon" before they accept it lol

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 10, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
If you are tired, its not by force to watch them. Stop speaking for the whole population thank you.
amen

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

How so? By perming you change the texture and aspect of your hair? You can't call permed hair natural, that doesn't make any sense

By using soap/lotion/creme you change the texture and aspect of your skin.
By going to the gym, you change the texture and aspect of your body.
Are you fake?
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by otumfour(m): 6:25pm On May 10, 2013
shymexx:

lmao! who tht is? she Ghanaian?.......I know Agyei is a Ghanaian name tho, an Akan name.....but I'v bn seeing some shixt lately mann.....met this Colombian chick called Nana shocked, I wuz like wtf

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 10, 2013
shymexx:

You and who

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 10, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
If you are tired, its not by force to watch them. Stop speaking for the whole population thank you.
Already done.
Nobody can speak for a whole population, but a sample of a population can be spoken for. And that is what I did.
We're tired of rewinding from lack of comprehending fake accents.
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 10, 2013
otumfour:

bruh, nobody is saying light-skin is tha shixt here........ grin

ur right abt 1 thing tho, there's no Ewe Ghanaian or Ga Ghanaian, they'r all Ghanaians, if u get the drift grin
Lol we have different tribes in Ghana and for a non-ghanaian to say that a certain tribe is not Ghanaian is ridiculous, even the Ga's who apparently have their roots from Nigerian consider themselves Ghanaians.
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Already done.
Nobody can speak for a whole population, but a sample of a population can be spoken for. And that is what I did.
We're tired of rewinding from lack of comprehending fake accents.
Yes if Nigerians are tired its ok smiley Lol there are many who watch and understand so its ok
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 10, 2013
otumfour:
and how does the Ghanaian english sound?

lol! its natural dear, it sounds fake to u cuz we don't pronounce "come" as "COM" like u guys do, but as "kam".....its not our fault tht our forefathers learnt the right pronunciation from the British.

I get tht from my nigerian friends too, always accusing my fine accent grin

No brah, the accent is fake.
You can tell yourself whatever you like tho
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by hamsky: 6:29pm On May 10, 2013
Nice watch......I've go thesame one.
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

By using soap/lotion/creme you change the texture and aspect of your skin.
By going to the gym, you change the texture and aspect of your body.
Are you fake?
you are talking rubbish, how exactly am I changing the texture and aspect of my skin by using soap?

I already have muscles I strengthen them by going to the gym that's all muscles are not artificial.

Stop denying the obvious, permed hair are not natural, I mean are u aware that they use chemical products to have this result?

And I only use natural product with less than 1% chemical in fact the only chemical. In my products are conservators
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 10, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Yes if Nigerians are tired its ok smiley Lol there are many who watch and understand so its ok

I can't speak for a whole population of Nigerians either.
But I do speak for a SIGNIFICANT sample of Africans.....which is what I did; Fake accents suxs
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: and I say it doesn't appear natural not at all

[size=13pt]What I meant is it's the hair growing from her head. I modified my post to rid confusion lol.[/size]

CAMEROONPRIDE: How so? By perming you change the texture and aspect of your hair? You can't call permed hair natural, that doesn't make any sense

[size=13pt]I don't know why Africans/Blacks always need subcategories. We saw the light-skin/caramel/black debate earlier. There's natural vs relaxed. Even in natural hair, there are hair "types". It's either you have hair or you don't lol. I couldn't care less what someone does to it.[/size]
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I can't speak for a whole population of Nigerians either.
But I do speak for a SIGNIFICANT sample of Africans.....which is what I did; Fake accents suxs
Like i said before, fake or not fake gollywood/nollywood have got their share but honestly then dnt bother yourself with it finito. I'm sure they will continue speaking that way and i for one cannot stop them from talking that way so rather dnt even go there. My 2 cents
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by wonderiyke(m): 6:32pm On May 10, 2013
The jet looks good on her.... kiss kiss kiss
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 10, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]What I meant is it's the hair growing from her head. I modified my post to rid confusion lol.[/size]

[size=13pt]I don't know why Africans/Blacks always need subcategories. We saw the light-skin/caramel/black debate earlier. There's natural vs relaxed. Even in natural hair, there are hair "types". It's either you have hair or you don't lol. I couldn't care less what someone does to it.[/size]

I'm trying to not care also, but I cant accept permed hair to b called natural that's all
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you are talking rubbish, how exactly am I changing the texture of my skin by using soap?

I already have muscles I strengthen them by going to the gym that's all muscles are not artificial.

Stop denying the obvious, permed hair are not natural, I mean are u aware that they use chemical products to have this result?

And I only use natural product with less than 1% chemical in fact the only chemical. In my products are conservators

Really, why don't you go 3 weeks without washing your face and you'll see.
Your pores gets bigger and darker from accumulation of dirt. Your skin gets rougher because you're not washing off dead skin cells etc
And lack of moisture (from creme/lotion) is even worse.

So yes, back to my question, are you fake?

You think the only physical changes that can be done to the body is hair texture? Only reason we emphasize on hair is because it's the most visual.
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

lmao grin
Which product abeg.....olive oil?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I'm trying to not care also, but I cant accept permed hair to b called natural that's all

[size=13pt]I suppose. I don't like the word "natural" because of what "naturals" have done to it. They make it some "elite" status thing which is stupid.

Either way, Nadia Buari does have hair. Maybe it was flat ironed for the picture. It doesn't look like a weave.[/size]
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 10, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Like i said before, fake or not fake gollywood/nollywood have got their share but honestly then dnt bother yourself with it finito. I'm sure they will continue speaking that way and i for one cannot stop them from talking that way so rather dnt even go there. My 2 cents

Ok, at the end, Nollywood and Gollywood stilluses fake annoying accents
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by otumfour(m): 6:37pm On May 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

No brah, the accent is fake.
You can tell yourself whatever you like tho

lol! grin grin grin grin

WHAT MAKES THEIR ACCENT FAKE? CUZ I KNOW JACKIE APPIAH ALSO HAS THE SAME ACCENT
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by rhainbow: 6:38pm On May 10, 2013
she is to kinkin
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Really, why don't you go 3 weeks without washing your face and you'll see.
Your pores gets bigger and darker from accumulation of dirt. Your skin gets rougher because you're not washing off dead skin cells etc
And lack of moisture (from creme/lotion) is even worse.

So yes, back to my question, are you fake?

You think the only physical changes that can be done to the body is hair texture? Only reason we emphasize on hair is because it's the most visual.

Being fake means using artificial/chemical stuffs on you e.g: perming, weave ,wigs and bleaching.

Your question doesn't make any sense, by not washing myself I'm still the same, but dirty .

Now let me ask you, let's say you are very slim suddenly you start eating a lot after a period of time you become thick/fat are u fake?
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by otumfour(m): 6:40pm On May 10, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:

THATS ALL

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

lmao grin
Which product abeg.....olive oil?
any problem with olive oil? tongue
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 10, 2013
Who cares if women relax their hair or not, i don't understand why some men are so obsessed with natural or weaves etc or what some black women do. If you don't like it go for those who are 'natural" and leave us who do not have a problem relaxing or wearing weaves alone. It's not by force. To each their own jeez.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Being fake means using artificial/chemical stuffs on you e.g: perming, weave ,wigs and bleaching.

Your question doesn't make any sense, by not washing myself I'm still the same, but dirty .

Now let me ask you, let's say you are very slim suddenly you start eating a lot after a period of time you become thick/fat are u fake?

No, it's hard for you to see any sense because you're brainwashed with the believe that hair texture is the only thing that can be changed.
Instead of going on and on about it, I'd asked you to find someone to explain my previous post in the layman of all layman terms.
Use google definition if you must

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 10, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Who cares if women relax their hair or not, i don't understand why some men are so obsessed with natural or weaves etc or what some black women do. If you don't like it go for those who are 'natural" and leave us who do not have a problem relaxing or wearing weaves alone. It's not by force. To each their own jeez.

[size=13pt]Someone has to be superior. That's the world for ya. Women are more obsessed by the way. We do tend to be our own worst enemy. cry[/size]

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 10, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Someone has to be superior. That's the world for ya. Women are more obsessed by the way. We do tend to be our own worst enemy. cry[/size]
Lol very true but its honestly becoming ridiculous though. People should do what they want to do and leave others to do what they like too.
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 10, 2013
otumfour:

lol! grin grin grin grin

WHAT MAKES THEIR ACCENT FAKE? CUZ I KNOW JACKIE APPIAH ALSO HAS THE SAME ACCENT

It sounds like the rubbish American-wanna be accents. That's what makes it fake.
No, "Ah carrot axplan eni farrer"

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) / Toke Makinwa Rocks Open Chest Dress To #Yadadi12 Event (photo) / Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.