Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty (29498 Views)

Poll: Who is the better actress?

Ini Edo: 42% (92 votes)
Christina Millan: 57% (124 votes)
This poll has ended

Toke Makinwa Vs Ini Edo:Who Rocks The Jumpsuit Better?(photos) / Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo / Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by honeychica(f): 5:43pm On May 02, 2008
I don't know who ini Edo is, probably a d-list celebrity, lol, Christina Milian hasn't had any albums or work
lately, for now she's just concentratin' on looking hot, um Christina milian hands down, i think the comparison is a little
unfair, firstly christina isn't even nigerian she is an afro-cuban latina ladies are hottt! you can't be comparin them latin features to african, sorry but you can't lol, im sure ini edo must be pretty, but shouldn't she be compared to another nigerian
african, they are totally different.
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by denony(m): 6:01pm On May 02, 2008
Ini edo is sexy ooooooooo but i hate that buddy, she is soooooooooooo arrogantttt
Well thats the nature significant of a Calabar Girl.

But that Millian is damn sweet and sexy. she is natural.

Kudos to her
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by dee02(m): 6:28pm On May 02, 2008
PurestBoy:

Make una leave Ini alone, all of una just dey condemn her beauty as if say she no try. If your sister fine pass am, why not post your sister picture here make we see.

ehn ehn
guy just talk say u dey find woman for nairaland
dey take style beg for pictures there, lol
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by brauneyes: 10:44pm On May 02, 2008
Ini Edo is a Nollywood actress. She was born on April 19th, 1982. She began her film career in the year 2000, and has featured in more than 50 movies since that time.

Edo is a Nigerian by birth and comes from a family of six. She is the second of four siblings. She graduated from the University of Uyo with a diploma in Theatre Arts, and recently completed her degree in English at the University of Calabar.

College Graduate

Milian was born in Jersey City, New Jersey,[1] the daughter of mixed Cuban/Afro-Cuban parents Don and Carmen, and has two younger sisters, Dannielle and Elizabeth.[5] Her family moved to Waldorf, Maryland soon after her birth and she set her heart on an entertainment career at the age of four. Milian shot commercials for (Wendy's, Honeycomb) and played the lead role in the musical Annie before moving to Los Angeles at thirteen to pursue an acting career. Soon after the family's move, her father divorced her mother. Milian graduated from Westlake High School in Waldorf, Maryland; and also attended Matthew Henson Middle School in Indian Head, Maryland
SECONDARY SCHOOL
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by arianne(f): 11:15pm On May 02, 2008
brauneyes:

Ini Edo is a Nollywood actress. She was born on April 19th, 1982. She began her film career in the year 2000, and has featured in more than 50 movies since that time.

Edo is a Nigerian by birth and comes from a family of six. She is the second of four siblings. She graduated from the University of Uyo with a diploma in Theatre Arts, and recently completed her degree in English at the University of Calabar.

College Graduate

Milian was born in Jersey City, New Jersey,[1] the daughter of mixed Cuban/Afro-Cuban parents Don and Carmen, and has two younger sisters, Dannielle and Elizabeth.[5] Her family moved to Waldorf, Maryland soon after her birth and she set her heart on an entertainment career at the age of four. Milian shot commercials for (Wendy's, Honeycomb) and played the lead role in the musical Annie before moving to Los Angeles at thirteen to pursue an acting career. Soon after the family's move, her father divorced her mother. Milian graduated from Westlake High School in Waldorf, Maryland; and also attended Matthew Henson Middle School in Indian Head, Maryland
SECONDARY SCHOOL

blah,blah,blah,, who cares? she got enouf millions to make ini and her generation lick her toes for the rest of their ugly years. angry
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by dee02(m): 12:45am On May 03, 2008
brauneyes:

College Graduate

Oh i didnt know Ini Edo bought a degree in English!
I can't even imagine Ini Edo doing a bloody coursework
She prolly was ho-ing herself around various HOD's and lecturers offices to get that worthless piece of paper called a degree
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by tRoOE(f): 12:51am On May 03, 2008
ROTFLMFAO grin grin grin wetin she do you lipsrsealed
Did she turn your # down cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by TheSly: 5:43am On May 03, 2008
This poster is Kinda Silly.
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 03, 2008
grin Guys no know wetin to put here sef. Ini Edo grad of english. Well my dog just complted his MSc History now.
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by tRoOE(f): 6:46pm On May 03, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by daffur: 7:27pm On May 03, 2008
grin Christina Milian Da Boom cool

Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by akara(m): 12:05pm On May 04, 2008
Somebody will soon compare Wyclef Jean with Baba Suwe,

yeye thread
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Jazzygirl: 4:19pm On May 04, 2008
pls o make una post pictures 4 person.
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by jaata(m): 6:02pm On May 04, 2008
These are two different brawds. Ini Edo has a much better body. Christina Milian is more prettier. It depends on what your looking for. Me personally I need a girl with breasts and ass. Milian is more for a mistress! grin
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 04, 2008
@ jaata

Why you dey create another ID unnecessarily? we know who you are so no need for faking!
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by everchris(m): 7:13pm On May 04, 2008
Hey Hey! Why are u guys beign so harsh on Ini? Why is it that we dont appreciate what we have? As far as am concerned Ini is a very good and talented actress. I dont care the kind of person she is off the big screen. And mind u, the roles she palys in movies has nothing to do with her real personality. If she is able to make people believe that she is bad from the role she plays, it means that she is a very good actress. I think this comparism wasnt necessery in the first place, it makes no sense. Pls u guys should let Ini be in peace, its not a crime to be famous!
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by naijababi: 11:35pm On May 04, 2008
who on EARTH will DARE 2 compare christina milian with ini edo im takin it really personal, how persin go compare chicken vs some goat? , NEXT TOPIC !!!, >
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by PrincessMo(f): 9:35am On May 05, 2008
OH MY GOD!!
Those people sayin Ini Edo's body is nicer
than Christina Milian's. . . shocked WHAT THE F*CK?!
. . .Ini Edo looks like a f*ckin LovePeddler! She's can't cover
up that nasty body of hers to save her life. . .
I don't wunna c that shit and she's needs to lose A LOT of weight! DAMNIT!!
But she's a pretty good actress. . .not the best. . .but pretty good cheesy

Jus don't compare Christina with Ini. . . (HELL NAW!!) angry
That's jus soooooooooo damn WRONG!!
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Scopium: 10:09am On May 05, 2008
dee02:

Oh i didnt know Ini Edo bought a degree in English!
I can't even imagine Ini Edo doing a bloody coursework
She prolly was ho-ing herself around various HOD's and lecturers offices to get that worthless piece of paper called a degree

[size=13pt]I can imagine what the [b]cunt[/b]rrency was and how much  grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Raimond(m): 10:10am On May 05, 2008
Facially, i`ll give it to Ini Edo, but Miss Milan has got the knock-out shape. Ini just needs to loose some bit and shape-in.
Professionally, there`s no basis, because Milan is some light years ahead, maybe because of the environment she has found herself.For Ini, given the same environment, she`ll probably do just as well.
Really there`s no basis for comparison because they both don`t operate on a balanced platform.(Economy,Facilities, production equipment, Education,training etc.) Obviously Milan has all it takes to do better!!

Please lets stop the name-calling, they both have their dark sides, like we all do.
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Scopium: 10:20am On May 05, 2008
[size=13pt]Anyway I'm proud about what Naija has.[/size]
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by tyna1(f): 10:21am On May 05, 2008
jennifer lopez and me who is da bomb? pls can we close this topic?
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Scopium: 10:49am On May 05, 2008
tyna1:

jennifer lopez and me who is da bomb? please can we close this topic?

[size=13pt]Yes the topic will be closed after you post your pix beside that of Jennifer Lopez for us to judge smiley[/size]
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by kobikwelu(m): 11:10am On May 05, 2008
the truth is that milian is hot!!!!!!!pretty and sweet with a smile that can melt a dragons heart
iniedo is fine in her own way

i can kiss the ground milian walks on

to check their class, watch luv dont cause a tin

they are centuries apart!!!!
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Bblak(f): 11:30am On May 05, 2008
What kind of comparison is this?

tyna1:

jennifer lopez and me who is da bomb? please can we close this topic?
grin grin grin
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by jennyjatt: 2:30pm On May 05, 2008
pls do anybody have any info about Aptech or NIIT. i just want to know which is best and which is worth a life career. do they really teach? are there job offers? is it worth the money they are demanding? do Aptech or NIIT students have lots of job opportunities? pls help.
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by amaikama(m): 2:36pm On May 05, 2008
I really no understand una at all angry why be say una dey compare two people wey no dey even compare una not to even talk about una existence for this planet? angry two people dem dey there dey enjoy demself, una dey here dey argue abot dem who be dis or dat? angry

make una argue well ooo!!! my brodas and sistas angry
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by UNLEASHED(m): 2:40pm On May 05, 2008
Up Ini Edo
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by TheSly: 2:45pm On May 05, 2008
Somebody will soon compare Wyclef Jean with Baba Suwe,

yeye thread
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 05, 2008
Oh but ofcus Wyclef can b compared to Baba Suwe now

grin
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by anongal: 2:58pm On May 05, 2008
*hiss* there is no basis 4 comparison. one sings the oda doesnt, one is really dark the oda isnt,one is chubby the oda isnt.so when ini starts sigin i will be bac.
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by clemcykul(f): 3:03pm On May 05, 2008
what you hate another loves and admires

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Davido Hints About Dropping Deekay From HKN Music, On Twitter / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Zaiah, Son's 1st Birthday, Recounts Childbirth Ordeal / Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.