Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty (29499 Views)

Poll: Who is the better actress?

Ini Edo: 42% (92 votes)
Christina Millan: 57% (124 votes)
This poll has ended

Toke Makinwa Vs Ini Edo:Who Rocks The Jumpsuit Better?(photos) / Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo / Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 10, 2008
snazzydawn:

Jeeeezzz! enough already, all these hatred for Ini?!!! this is alarming. You guys do not know her yet you judge her based on the baseless rumours you hear and the movies you watch. Una too dey do holy pass. I bet some of you here are worse than whores and gigolos who would do anything for money yet you come on here and run your mouth on INI, SOMEONE YOU MAY HAVE NEVER MET BEFORE AND MAY NEVER MEET one on one. Have you ever sat down to think if Miss Milian does worse things? or is it because we do not get to hear it? please people, enough of all these rubbish. I have been going through this thread with no intent of contributing to it but the level of hatred just got me miffed. I am not a fan of Ini but I think you guys are going over board with the insults. She is a human being like you also and is prone to make mistakes, no body is above mistakes, even you nairaland "angels". Stop acting all holier than thou.

You are right, but she isn't helping herself either. undecided
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by alex406(m): 10:49am On Jun 10, 2008
For goodness sake,why are we criticising our dear sister?
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by snazzydawn(f): 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2008
michelin89:

You are right, but she isn't helping herself either. undecided

well it is her life, the hate is just too much. I think she os the most misunderstood Naija celeb today, people just hear rumours and assume it is true. Nobody holy pass.
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2008
snazzydawn:

well it is her life, the hate is just too much. I think she os the most misunderstood Naija celeb today, people just hear rumours and assume it is true. Nobody holy pass.

You are right. It's her life but then remember once you become a celebrity there are just some things you ought to accept. If you can't, you leave. These people talk about her because she is famous if not who go worry about wetin she dey do or nor dey do?
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by snazzydawn(f): 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2008
it is true sha, more power to her.
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by g0dd3ss(f): 12:26am On Jun 11, 2008
INI EDO<<<<<, ________ ---- - ------ lipsrsealed --- undecided angry --------------------------- ---------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------, >>> ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ------ , >>>>>>>>>cHRISTINA MILIAN, ACCORDING TO MY GRAPHIC ILLUSTRATION, U CAN SEE DATS A LONG DISTANCE THEY HAVE BETWEEN. SHE'S A FAR CRY FROM TALENTS AND BRAINS, INI EDO BETTER GET A LIFE!
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by MethodMan3(m): 10:52am On Jun 11, 2008
Ini Edo is a low life over-weight, nolly-crap ashawo actress!
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by bababuff(m): 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2008
This comparison is crazy. angry angry
grin grin grin

Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by g0dd3ss(f): 10:39pm On Jun 11, 2008
oh juz take a look at that one under, toot, tooot, toot, toot, she needs help even in her photographs, i'll be damned to be hating on a chick like this when she aint even got nothing to offer the world,
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2008
;d sad ;d
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by daffur: 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2008
grin grin This thread is very controversial. Since we don't value the husband snatching, sleeping around actress of ours i suggest we recommend ways by whcih we can curb this behaviour of she and others like her.

1. She could be warned by the body of professional artists.
2. Denied roles for a specific period
3. Ban and Expel from the industry and let her return to her class as an english teacher.
4. etc grin
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by MethodMan3(m): 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2008
kai see as ini edo be like pure water seller!
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Love44(f): 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2008
You guys need to leave my Akwa Ibom sister alone. She is not the only actress in nollywood. I know you guys are hating on her because of the roles she plays and because she is beautiful.
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2008
Love44:

You guys need to leave my Akwa Ibom sister alone. She is not the only actress in nollywood. I know you guys are hating on her because of the roles she plays and because she is beautiful.

It's not the roles she plays but the way she plays them. Anyway it's pathetic you came all the way from NR to act as an ass licker here. Get a life girl! undecided grin
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Love44(f): 4:34am On Jun 13, 2008
michelin89, you need to get the Bleep out of my back. I don't know u and i don't care whether you exist or not. I have the right to write whatever i like and if you don't like it kill yourself. Idiot.
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2008
Love44:

michelin89, you need to get the mess out of my back. I don't know u and i don't care whether you exist or not. I have the right to write whatever i like and if you don't like it kill yourself. Idiot.

You are such a joke and a coward. keep licking her ass. I bet as big as it is, you'll have enough for a life time! grin tongue
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 13, 2008
grin michelin89,
Be moderate with ur post pls. At least she needs small breathing space for her kolomentality grin grin grin grin
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by JIMMYCHU(m): 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2008
NA WA O! PERSON WEY DEY ASK THIS KIND QUESTION SOMETHIN DEY WORRY AM FOR HEAD?HOW U GO COMPARE CHRIISTIANA MILIAN WITH INI EDO,WETIN INI EDO GET WEY U GO COMPARE HER WITH MILIAN?BEAUTY MILIAN 10/10 INI EDO 5/10 MONEY MILIAN 10/10 INI EDO 2/10,INFACT I NO FIT SHOUT,HAD IT BEIN U TALK THIS THIN FOR WHERE ME AND MY DOGGS DEY WE FOR USE U FOR LUNCH,,UR FATHER.
MY NAME NA JIMMY CHU,I LIVE IN BONNY ISLAND AND I WORK WITH HYUNDAI HEAVY INDUSTRIES AS A TELECOM TECHNICIAN,SO IF U WANT KNOW MORE CALL 08036670445 OR hova_g@hotmail.com or quick2buss@yahoo.com

Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Love44(f): 8:05am On Jun 15, 2008
Michelin89, Go to hell and leave me aloneeeeeee. I have the right to defend ini Edo because i like her as an actress, unfortunately we happened to come from Akwa Ibom state. I am a beautiful girl, so i can't hate on Ini Edo or any other person. Beautiful girls don't hate, but love.
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2008
Love44:

Michelin89, Go to hell and leave me aloneeeeeee. I have the right to defend ini Edo because i like her as an actress, unfortunately we happened to come from Akwa Ibom state. I am a beautiful girl, so i can't hate on Ini Edo or any other person. Beautiful girls don't hate, but love.

Beautiful girl my foot! grin grin Wh0 fucking cares if you are from Akwa Ibom? Even Snazzy is from Akwa Ibom and doesn't make a noise about it. You are really a waste of time. "I love Ini Edo" my ass. She sucks as an actress and you know that! grin
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by MethodMan3(m): 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2008
michelin89:

Beautiful girl my foot! grin grin Wh0 fucking cares if you are from Akwa Ibom? Even Snazzy is from Akwa Ibom and doesn't make a noise about it. You are really a waste of time. "I love Ini Edo" my ass. She sucks as an actress and you know that! grin

and she stinks too! grin
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Love44(f): 1:57am On Jun 16, 2008
You idiots are bunch of low lives who waste your time talking about these actors as if they care. Michelin89, stay away from me on this internet because i don't know you and i don't care whether you exist. Just mind your own business. idiot
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2008
grin
Love44:

You idiots are bunch of low lives who waste your time talking about these actors as if they care. Michelin89, stay away from me on this internet because i don't know you and i don't care whether you exist. Just mind your own business. idiot

You talk like a mentally deranged dog denied of her puppies. Pls try and be civilised for once or visit ur psychatrist asap.
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2008
Love44:

Na you start so nor complain. Next time keep off my business on NR and believe me I won't even bother you again. Since that site is meant for Nollywood i have every right to criticize any actress I don't like so sweety, if you don't like what I write well you can eat my pussy for all I care! grin tongue
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by MethodMan3(m): 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2008
michelin89:

Na you start so nor complain. Next time keep off my business on NR and believe me I won't even bother you again. Since that site is meant for Nollywood i have every right to criticize any actress I don't like so sweety, if you don't like what I write well you can eat my pussy for all I care! grin tongue

oh yes i think we all have the rights to criticize and pan nollywood actresses and Ini Edo is not an exemption

just becoz shez from Akwa-Ibom grin

the day people on nairaland would just mind their own business and stop attacking people for being critical is

still far away becoz oxymoron's can't get it in their thick skulls!

Michelin, carry on being critical, i like people like you who are not afraid to talk!

bless
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2008
Method-Man:

oh yes i think we all have the rights to criticize and pan nollywood actresses and Ini Edo is not an exemption

just becoz shez from Akwa-Ibom grin

the day people on nairaland would just mind their own business and stop attacking people for being critical is

still far away becoz oxymoron's can't get it in their thick skulls!

Michelin, carry on being critical, i like people like you who are not afraid to talk!

bless

Nor mind that yeye girl. Her own too much jare. Na so she dey lick the girl ass like say she nor get work. Haba, I dey think sef she is related to her somehow because I no see any other reason why she go dey persecute anybody who criticize her idol!
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by modelites: 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2008
Are you a nigerian model?
Then you need a mini site where you can refer your friends to.
I will build this site for you free of cahrge,
all you need do is send me the following profile

Full Name
Home Address
Beautiful Pictures
About you The kind of contract you will like to go into
Your phone number
Send them to

cashobi80@yahoo.com (You can chat with me now im online)

Check this site wazobiamodels..com
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Love44(f): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2008
I will always support and defend Ini Edo and other actors that i like. Michelin89, you know the reason why i had a quarrel with you on Naijarules and please don't pretend. You say something that was degrading towards Calabar people because of Ini Edo.
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2008
Love44:

I will always support and defend Ini Edo and other actors that i like. Michelin89, you know the reason why i had a quarrel with you on Naijarules and please don't pretend. You say something that was degrading towards Calabar people because of Ini Edo.

Go sleep jare. Na that one still dey worry you? Go sit down. Go around this forum and you'll see how I have been fighting to stop the prejudices against edo girls. You nor serious. Goodness, what an immature girl! Go siddon!
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by daffur: 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2008
grin
michelin89:

Go sleep jare. Na that one still dey worry you? Go sit down. Go around this forum and you'll see how I have been fighting to stop the prejudices against edo girls. You nor serious. Goodness, what an immature girl! Go siddon!

Well done dear. Read the Title of the thread and respond accodingly. U can't be acting as Ini Edo's PR agent on NL. Ok grin grin grin
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by daffur: 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2008
grin

cool
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2008
grin
michelin89:

grin grin grin Thank God there are plenty of good Ishan girls out there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water / Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question / Davido Hangs Out With Aliko Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.