Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty (29496 Views)

Poll: Who is the better actress?

Ini Edo: 42% (92 votes)
Christina Millan: 57% (124 votes)
This poll has ended

Toke Makinwa Vs Ini Edo:Who Rocks The Jumpsuit Better?(photos) / Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo / Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by desmonda: 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2008
aze:

grin

grin grin grin Thank God there are plenty of good Ishan girls out there.

Wetin corncern Ishan girls with dz topic, haba mallam
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by daffur: 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2008
grin
desmonda:

Wetin corncern Ishan girls with dz topic, haba mallam

Abi oooo grin
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by francessby(f): 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2008
Ini is da bomb in all angle
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by uyobabe(f): 1:36am On Jul 02, 2008
shocked shocked shocked Wow all of this hate on Ini Edo, its CRAZYYYY!!!!!!!!
I think everyone has a right to choose their own path in life (whether good or bad) it is their own choice.
Ini Edo shouldn't be judged just because she always appears on tabloids, news etc. Its her life, let her do as she please, as the saying goes "Don't judge a book by its cover" Until when you know her don't judge her.
Comparing her to Christina Milan is very dumb, Christina has talents (no doubt) but she has not made it big in Hollywood, but Ini Edo has made a name for herself in Nollywood. So please the next time one is comparing actresses please be careful.
I am not here to support Ini just because am from Akwa-Ibom State, am just stating my opinion.
We are all human beings destined to make mistakes so let Ini make her own and learn from it, not from people judging her and calling her "HO" (Unless you know her very well).
With that said let just appreciate one another lol.
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by daffur: 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2008
uyo-babe:

shocked shocked shocked Wow all of this hate on Ini Edo, its CRAZYYYY!!!!!!!!
I think everyone has a right to choose their own path in life (whether good or bad) it is their own choice.
Ini Edo shouldn't be judged just because she always appears on tabloids, news etc. Its her life, let her do as she please, as the saying goes "Don't judge a book by its cover" Until when you know her don't judge her.
Comparing her to Christina Milan is very dumb, Christina has talents (no doubt) but she has not made it big in Hollywood, but Ini Edo has made a name for herself in Nollywood. So please the next time one is comparing actresses please be careful.
I am not here to support Ini just because am from Akwa-Ibom State, am just stating my opinion.
We are all human beings destined to make mistakes so let Ini make her own and learn from it, not from people judging her and calling her "HO" (Unless you know her very well).
With that said let just appreciate one another lol.

Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by nolio(m): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2008
una de craze?aint no contest b/w milian and ini edo.milian is d bomb and the best.christinamilian.org[color=#990000][/color] cool
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by daffur: 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2008
grin grin grin grin
nolio:

una de craze?aint no contest b/w milian and ini edo.milian is d bomb and the best.christinamilian.org[color=#990000][/color] cool
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by uyai(f): 9:20am On Jul 14, 2008
LOVE44 abeg ignore that ugly ass michelin tire, she is confusing u with me, i'm the one who exposed her ugly ass on this site. I did not know that she grew another uterus to open her mouth. leave the VERY VERY ugly bastard alone.
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2008
uyai:

LOVE44 abeg ignore that ugly ass michelin tire, she is confusing u with me, i'm the one who exposed her ugly ass on this site. I did not know that she grew another uterus to open her mouth. leave the VERY VERY ugly bastard alone.

Who is this one? And do I know you? You exposed me? Eheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Na wa o!
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2008
Is this how you exposed me?

I'll kindly posts all our past arguements

You wrote this:
This is the problem with the black race, especially nigerians. inferiority complex is at the root of our problems. instead of saying that both women are beautiful in their own ways. u guys are busy trashing the black woman while uplifting the light skin woman. it is a typical black mentality, nothing good comes out of us.

Milan is not even a C list star in the states. only song i know is dip it low. here a bunch of stupid naijas are trashing a naija girl. It is because of this mentality that Africa/naija will continue to remain a dark continent and a think of laugther for the west. sometimes i'm ashamed of my people, i do ask God why we were created to be backward and self hating. sad indeed very sad

I replied:
Abeg abeg, just cut this crap. Where you don read say them dey praise Milian because of her skin? Listen you are the person with the inferiority complex here. It's very obvious that just because you are dark skinned you are biased towards Ini and wouldn't even give Xtina a chance because you'd feel you are praising her light skin other than her person. Please Mrs know it all, spare us the crap and get the hell out of here if you have nothing better to say.

Goodness do you eat stupidity for breakfast, lunch and dinner?

Then you wrote:
idiot, i'm actually light skin. now who is stupid?

you're part of the problem

I replied:
You are stupid all the the same because I am dear light skinned but i won't because of some inferiority complex always let the dark skinned win when they don't deserve to. Milian is a very beautiful woman and even the blind can see it. You are hating on Milian simply because she isn't African and to make it worse, she is mix. Come on sucker, are you such an idiot? Beauty is beauty, wheƬther black white green or blue. There is nothing you can say to convince those who prefer ger to see her in an uglier light.

Rather say you have problems with whites and mix races other than claiming hatred from others. You have got problems and you need to solve them fast!

So idiot carry your stupid guilty self out of here. You are really a waste of time!

And not knowing what to say, you shamelessly surrendered:
the best answer to fool is to be silent.

I supported your decision:
Then you should have kept quiet right from the start! Racist!

But suddenly out of your psychotic mind you came up with:
@ michelin89

I could not resist the opportunity to laugh at your stupidity. You negative self hating B****t.

you at least be pretty before dissing someone else. YOu said u're light skin abi? who dash monkey banana.

You are dark (nothing wrong with that) but at least be proud of your skin color. Also you're very ugly at least everyyone on www. naijarules.com told you that. I know you well idiot. Before u come here and make mouth cover your tract u ugly idiot. You better go and take off your picture now before i direct everyone there. You also from a EDO which is a shame, because u don't act like one. Now who is racist? u need lessons on self esteem

And I had no choice than to give it to you:
Ahahahahha! You are that frustrated Queen Momudu! Ahahaha!

PS: Uhm are we talking about the same naijarules Because no one has ever told me I am ugly! You must be confusing me with someone else. Yeahh, maybe with yourself and your friend Love44. Yes, that must be you. You girls are really fun.

But all the same, you must be blind to not notice I am fair and not dark. Unlike you I don't use chemicals on my skin to look fair and later feel guilty towards the chocolate sisters. I love myself and my sweet chocolate sisters sincerely and my feelings are guilt free!

By the way Queen, in case you want to send any nasty e-mails let me inform you I have blocked you so you can spare yoursellf the effort and if you are also Love44, which I strongly suspect, you could at least leave a comment on my new pics rather than rating and running away. Thanks to the new fucntions on NR I am able to identify whoever rates my pics even without a comment. I'd appreciate it. Don't you think they are very artistic? Black and white pics are always very cool.

So tell me, when did you expose me on this forum?
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by nehhymayya(m): 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2008
In truth i know neither nor give 1 hoot. but logically on a scale of 1 to 1,for Milan to be that successful in a more competative society says she's got much more of all it takes.
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by blaisey: 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2008
How can u compare Ini Edo with the 'Christina Milan'? This is o u t r a g e o u s!!!!!
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by uyai(f): 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2008
ugly girl keep quiet, give pretty women space. that includes ini edo and Milan. The ini that u r bashing u r a zero compared to her. so an ugly ass mumu like u has no right to bash a beautiful woman.

i still feel sorry for the ugly reviews u got on ur ugly self on NR
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by beauteous(f): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2008
lmao cheesy
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2008
uyai:

ugly girl keep quiet, give pretty women space. that includes ini edo and Milan. The ini that you're bashing you're a zero compared to her. so an ugly ass mumu like u has no right to bash a beautiful woman.

i still feel sorry for the ugly reviews u got on your ugly self on NR

What ugly reviews? Please post them let me read them. You this girl too dey rake. You rake for nothing. Your Ini is nothing but a low life prostitute who bleeps married men on set. She is even the worst actress to ever come on screen with her eye rolling and lip licking . Tell me na only she don dey engage wey she dey throw her ring for everybody to see in movies? Uyai, curse of nature. Nor be my fault say you ugly so tey your mother denied you and threw you in the evil forest for you to grow together with all other cursed children (we call them witches and wizards).

Wetin dey for ini body wey you wan die put? The girl nor get shape at all. Na only that fine face she get. Make I tell you something me I fit stand near Ini with pride because they go notice my sensous body before they even see her face. I get am pass that girl. Take it or leave it.

If to say now, she has a lovely figure, class and elegance I fit understand why you wan kill yourself for her. But the girl nor get anything. Even sef that her face, na make up make am fine like that.

Please you and your friends Love44 should get wise. She is not worth your life, ok!

OLODOS!
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by ladyu1: 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2008
@topic

i go wt milan,since its a most to choose

ini .edo has no shape atall,she has no hips,just ass,check her out well in her movei and u will agree wt me dat shes shapeless but has got a nice face

so i go wt milan
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2008
lady u:

@topic

i go wt milan,since its a most to choose

ini .edo has no shape atall,she has no hips,just ass,check her out well in her movei and u will agree wt me that shes shapeless but has got a nice face

so i go wt milan

Tell them ooo! Haba, the girl nor get any curve and e even be like say she nor fit stand straight for the too much orobo wey she get for back. Na that kind woman these people wan die for?
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by uyai(f): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2008
ugly girl u're still talking? i'm glad u've agreed with me that u really do have a very ugly face. u r now saying u have nice body. hahhahhahahhahahah. who dash monkey banana. I'm talking about something real. your very ugly self and u talking about some imagined evil forest lol.

U r VERY VERY UGLY, i won't mind u bashing another pretty girl if u could hold a candle to her. But an ugly bag of bones like has no right to degrade another pretty woman's beauty. Stick to the main issue ugly girl, i don't care if she is a prostitute, that's her profession i have mine. question is do u have one, since ur only job is to bash someone who does not even know of ur existence
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2008
uyai:

ugly girl u're still talking? i'm glad u've agreed with me that u really do have a very ugly face. you're now saying u have nice body. hahhahhahahhahahah. who dash monkey banana. I'm talking about something real. your very ugly self and u talking about some imagined evil forest lol.

You r VERY VERY UGLY, i won't mind u bashing another pretty girl if u could hold a candle to her. But an ugly bag of bones like has no right to degrade another pretty woman's beauty. Stick to the main issue ugly girl, i don't care if she is a prostitute, that's her profession i have mine. question is do u have one, since your only job is to bash someone who does not even know of your existence

I have told you: you rake too much. Ini can't stand close to me. I beat her hands down. Want to take a look at my profile? I am too hot for you or her or Love44 to handle! cool grin

Even Jk agrees with me there is nothing special about your ini so you can eat the roof! I am not a celebrity but I have my own share of attentions. grin Ini wouldn't have half of it if she weren't a known face and i repeat a known face. NA ONLY THE FACE SHE GET. HANG YOURSELF IF YOU WANT!

Somebody jealous me! Somebody jealous me! grin
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2008
@ Uyai

I am surprised that you still have the guts to come online. Weren't you the one crying sometime ago about dating a short ugly man? You say I am ugly but yet you dated an ugly short man. This suggests you are so bad looking that only ugly dwarfs come your way.

Poor thing! Ahahahha!
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by uyai(f): 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2008
ugly girlllllllll ugly girl, it's u again. short as in short for what i was used to. i never said ugly. that guy is my fiance now, the love of my life, my pookie, my sugar. the one that makes it happen. i doubt if any guy has looked your ugly way in a long time. you're too ugly inside and out to attract a handsome short (my height) attractive successful man that is why you're hating on my namesake. it takes a lot to get a husband. i'm going to have to transform your ugly inside. the outside is set for life. ugly chick sorry ooo.

u need a man. maybe that will boost ur confidence
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by ladyu1: 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2008
honestly i wonder why all dis quarelling sef,its not as if ini edo or milan evn know that they r quarelling over them,no be say them go even give money sef grin

abeg u babes should drop all dis ok smiley
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2008
uyai:

ugly girlllllllll ugly girl, it's u again. short as in short for what i was used to. i never said ugly. that guy is my fiance now, the love of my life, my pookie, my sugar. the one that makes it happen. i doubt if any guy has looked your ugly way in a long time. you're too ugly inside and out to attract a handsome short (my height) attractive successful man that is why you're hating on my namesake. it takes a lot to get a husband. i'm going to have to transform your ugly inside. the outside is set for life. ugly chick sorry ooo.

You nor dey shame at all! At last you have settled for the least. If you say you are happy oh well good for you. Who am I to even bash that young man? But that doesn't change the fact that you yourself are nothing to write about. I am even surprised someone your age is even here breaking her head to defend another human being who doesn't even know of her existence.

I will tell you:
1. You have issues with mix raced women
2. You are suffering from low self esteem
3. You are aware yourself that Ini isn't all that but you stubbornly keen on defending her. Her being African doesn't necessary give her the right to our support. I will always tell the truth and in my opinion Milian beats Ini hands down.
4. Saying I am ugly is a pathetic move and not effective. When I can boast of having handsome looking guys around me I could simply care less of what a jobless babe like you think.

Uyai I am starting to think you are still a teenager because your level of maturity is appalling. Are you for real when you scream like a hen all over the broad for Ini?
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2008
lady u:

honestly i wonder why all this quarelling sef,its not as if ini edo or milan evn know that they r quarelling over them,no be say them go even give money sef grin

abeg u babes should drop all this ok smiley

Me nor hala. Quarelling is good. Makes you live longer (maybe that was sex). Anyways, if she bring am we go fight am! grin
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by uyai(f): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2008
point is u go from site to site bashing someone u don't know, now u are saying i'm supporting someone i don't know? does that make sense to u. I called u ugly because that was the review u got. U have no right to bash another woman's daughther consistently from one website to the other. Ur racist charge is funny, that does not put any change in my account

I'm happy, u r not. u r a sad ugly girl obsessed with ini edo's features. continue to dig out my post, i'm proud of all the events in my life. u r not even proud of ur skin color. u said u were light skinned before i exposed u. now who has low self esteem. if u want to see my picture and that of my man. i'll proudly show it to u. it something ur ugly self can never have. U need to be a woman first
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2008
uyai:

point is u go from site to site bashing someone u don't know, now u are saying i'm supporting someone i don't know? does that make sense to u. I called u ugly because that was the review u got. You have no right to bash another woman's daughther consistently from one website to the other. your racist charge is funny, that does not put any change in my account

I'm happy, you're not. you're a sad ugly girl obsessed with ini edo's features. continue to dig out my post, i'm proud of all the events in my life. you're not even proud of your skin color. u said u were light skinned before i exposed u. now who has low self esteem. if u want to see my picture and that of my man. i'll proudly show it to u. it something your ugly self can never have. You need to be a woman first

Even the blind can see I am light skinned! grin Gosh are you stupid or pretending to be? Sorry I don't want to have nightmares. Save me some dramas!
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2008
Do I look dark to you? Oh well I think you need to visit an oculist!

PS These pics were taken with no make up on, so dear, who is ugly now?

I have changed my mind. I want to see you and your fiance. Make me laugh a little. Stupid stalker!

*point made*
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by uyai(f): 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2008
see your big nose, now who is a teenager u post your picture to a complete stranger. who is a fool now. i'm your master you are the mugu. i can command to do anything. u r such a fool. u know this is the first time i'm actually seeing the devil behind all the devilish post. i will not bless u with pics, but if u beg a little bit more i'll post it for minute
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2008
No sorry I post my pictures because I am proud of myself. I have no problemS showing the world how beautiful I am. Yes I have a big nose but as you see it fits me so well.

What about your Ini's big butt, big tommy and flabby arms?

Sweetheart admit you can't compete with me. You have lost and the only mugu here is you. I can post all my pics any time I want. I am so so confident. You? You can't.

[size=20pt]YOU WOWO![/size]
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by uyai(f): 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2008
beg me a little bit more and i'll bless u with my god given self
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2008
I can't stop looking at myself! Haaaa! I am so beautiful! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Esss(m): 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2008
Ini Edo is not fine O!!!!!

period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Looking Fierce For Stage Performance (photos) / Rita Dominic Step Out In Stylish,casual And Sporty Look. / Davido Hints About Dropping Deekay From HKN Music, On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.