Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Waje On Glo Ambassador Deal: ‘i’m Grateful To God’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje On Glo Ambassador Deal: ‘i’m Grateful To God’ (552 Views)

Korede Bello Becomes Glo Ambassador (PHOTO) / Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) / Shocking! What Is He Doing To Waje On Stage? [LOOK] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waje On Glo Ambassador Deal: ‘i’m Grateful To God’ by Jessicanoble(f): 5:11am On May 10, 2013
This could be described as a double blessing for the sensational singer, Waje who was recently unvieled asone of the new Glo ambassadors, a mouth-watering deal that came up few days after she launched her much talked about album.

Still basking in the euphoria of the excitement, the singer said, she is so grateful to Godfor the deal, adding that it is an indication that more blessings are coming her way before the end of this year.

“I am so grateful to God for this deal. It shows that more blessings are still coming my way. As for what I will do with the money, it is strictly my personal business,” she said.

The telecommunication giant, Globacom last week unveiled its new brand ambassadors, putting an endto all speculations about which entertainers would besigned on or not.
While Omawumi, Waje, Lynxxx and Flavour have already been showcased in Glo’s number Portability campaign, other entertainers like Bez and Tiwa Savage are being expected to follow suit.
Our sources revealed that thet elecommunication company may be resting their deals with Nollywood actors and switching over to pop stars. Glo, according to an insider believes,music stars are more influential amongst theyouth than their Nollywood counterparts.

http://www.leaknigerianews.com/2013/05/waje-on-glo-ambassador-deal-im-grateful.html

(1) (Reply)

"I Know Why Actors Are Dying In Nollywood" - Prophet Chris / Actor Morgan Freeman Sleeps Off During A Live TV Interview / PHOTO: Peter Okoye Gets His Own N300M Champagne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.