Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Ericsson Test And Interview( Power Engineer) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ericsson Test And Interview( Power Engineer) (2117 Views)

Orange Group Written Test And Interview / Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview / Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ericsson Test And Interview( Power Engineer) by Nobody: 7:54am On May 10, 2013
Hi,
I have an ericsson test sometime next week. I am not familiar with the telecoms industry having worked with the Building Services industry.

The job duties requires one to be familiar with SAM2,IPMS,hybrid/INALA functionality and so on. It requires 5 years'experience of which I have three and it is fully in the Building sector (electrical services).

The electrical requirements are quite familiar but i need help from colleagues in the telecoms sector on what to expect.

Cheers

An abridged version of the information is given below:

Power Engineer
( Note: This position is a 6-month contract position and is renewable subject to availability and performance).
Requirement-
Minimum qualification of HND in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering and 5 years’ experience.
Functional Role
JOB DESCRIPTION – POWER ENGINEERS
1. End-to-end Diesel Management
Confirmation of Delivered Volumes per site
Weekly Diesel Level reports
Prompt escalations of thefts, pilferages and related vices
Total Accountability
Ensure replacement of lost volume by owner ISM Partner

2. General Sites Hygiene
Site cleanliness
Shelter cleanliness
Tower cleanliness
Tower routine Checks
Effectiveness of lightings(Shelter, Security & Tower)
Monthly reports

3. Management of Opex deliverables
PHCN availability
Hybrid/INALA Functionality
IPMS functionality &
E- Site functionality & Routine checks

4. First Line Supervision of Power Contractors
Ensure submission of Monthly Schedule of Maintenance by the ISM Partners
Supervision of Actual delivery of Planned Maintenance
Ensure 100% Compliance between Plan and Actual
Ensure minimal MTTR as defined in the SLA based on classification of sites
Provide First-line Intervention to all Passive faults/disruptions of services

SKILLS:
• Interpersonal relationship skills.
• Analytical, problem-solving
• Report writing skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft office applications
• Good communication skills
• Interpretation of schematics
• Troubleshooting/fault tracing and resolution

PERSONAL QUALITIES:
• Dynamic, Energetic and a reliable person;
• Ability to work with a formidable and challenging team in achieving set objectives.
• Diligent in discharging of duties,
• ability to work under pressure and strong multi-tasking abilities
• Ability to manage business partners to effectively deliver on service level agreements
• Ability to motivate and lead both internal and external partners
• Impeccable integrity and character

TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
• Basic knowledge of Telecommunication Architecture
• Sound knowledge of following electrical power systems:
 DC Rectifier plant and Battery banks
 Inverters system,
 UPS system,
 Generators (Caterpillars, Perkins, Mahidra, etc )
 Power control panels, Synchronizing panels, Distribution panels, AMF / ATS panel
 Power Transformer and voltage Stabilizer,
 PHCN HV, MV, LV systems and distribution boards
 cooling system & HVAC,
 Power conditioning, surge protection and Earthing,
 FM200 fire protection systems,
 DC and AC cables,
 Hybrid power, Solar Power, and IPMS system
 SAM2 site monitoring alarm systems, Hybrid system,
 Ability to develop and interpret M & E drawings.
Re: Ericsson Test And Interview( Power Engineer) by tyoseni(m): 11:45am On May 10, 2013
How did u apply and can I gate crash to the venue.
Re: Ericsson Test And Interview( Power Engineer) by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 10, 2013
No harm in trying.No date has been set and i guess the venue will be their office. If u sabi any thing, abeg talk o.
Re: Ericsson Test And Interview( Power Engineer) by tyoseni(m): 1:22pm On May 10, 2013
check ur e-mail and reply
Re: Ericsson Test And Interview( Power Engineer) by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 10, 2013
I CANT TYPE MUCH RIGHT NOW. hate androids. ping me on ...... i could give you some pointers
Re: Ericsson Test And Interview( Power Engineer) by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 10, 2013
@Bross, will ping you in the evening. Thanks.
Re: Ericsson Test And Interview( Power Engineer) by Nobody: 9:35am On May 11, 2013
My brosss,u neva accept me o.U fit stl post am ere.As u pls sir.
Re: Ericsson Test And Interview( Power Engineer) by ndcide(m): 11:15am On May 11, 2013
@ 12go, How did you apply na? If its still on maybe I can try. Man need Job seriously.
Re: Ericsson Test And Interview( Power Engineer) by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 11, 2013
@ndcide,dem bin call me say mk I shw.Person tlk say dem nid power engr say mk I drp cv 4 deir offis.
Re: Ericsson Test And Interview( Power Engineer) by Nobody: 10:22am On May 16, 2013
Thank you to brosss and tÝoseni for the help.May God send help your way from unexpected quarters.Shalom
Re: Ericsson Test And Interview( Power Engineer) by Nobody: 10:23am On May 16, 2013
For the purpose of networking,I got the job and will be resuming on the 20th of May by God's grace.Thanks for the help especially brosss and tyoseni.I hope to be of help to others very soon.Cheers
Re: Ericsson Test And Interview( Power Engineer) by peterprecious: 7:07pm On May 25, 2013
pls, i v bn searching for the contact, can any send

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed! / Urgetly Wanted!!! / Account And Admin Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.