Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? (2484 Views)

See What Aregbesola Has Done In Osun State (photos) / REVEALED: Why Aregbesola Has Not Earned Salary Since Last 47 Months – Akere Reve / Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by visionsen(m): 8:16am On May 10, 2013
It is a well known fact that come November this year Aregbesola will be three years in office as governor of Osun State. In almost three years of Aregbesola’s administration, have you heard any project, have you heard of any project that he has commissioned? Have you read in the papers or seen it on television, or heard it on radio that he commissioned even one single project. This is going to three years in office.- Senator Akinlabi Olasunkanmi.

Osun people True or False ?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by Degis(m): 8:27am On May 10, 2013
How can he commission anything when he is busy promoting sharia agenda. No to worry, anyway because he is on his way out of the position

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by Omexonomy: 8:36am On May 10, 2013
Degis: How can he commission anything when he is busy promoting sharia agenda. No to worry, anyway because he is on his way out of the position
he has commisioned a lot of things e.g O-cocoyam for the feeding of fundamentals in ACN. O-sharia for the promotion of sharia. O-agbero to compensate those thugs in his state.

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by Dawdy(m): 8:47am On May 10, 2013
U Guys are not In Osun, Therfore U have no clue About the affairs of Osun Staten. All u Need is to visit Osiun State to see the work being Done. ''Seeing is believing''

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by sEyi6: 8:59am On May 10, 2013
[size=15pt] Why I’m not commissioning projects - Aregbesola [/size]
OSUN State governor, Mr Rauf Aregbesola, on Monday, advanced reasons for not commissioning most of the capital projects completed by his government, saying  “our administration do not believe in the commissioning of projects.”
He said the projects belonged to the people, adding that implementing such projects and provision of infrastructure were the statutory responsibilities of any responsive government.
Fielding questions from journalists in Osogbo, after inspecting some ongoing projects in the capital city, Aregbesola also dismissed claims by the opposition that the state is broke, contending that “Osun is economically strong, in spite of the massive construction works ongoing in all parts of the state.”
He stated that “our administration do not believe in the commissioning of projects. We believe it is the people’s project. So, why must you commission it? In all the advanced countries in the world, we don’t see leaders commissioning projects the way we do in this country.”
The governor said commissioning of projects was another way of wasting public fund, adding that he was satisfied with the level of works done by the contractors handling various projects in the state.

Contrary to insinuations in some quarters that Osun was insolvent, Aregbesola affirmed that the economy of the state was growing, just as he described the opposition leaders in the state as “political jobbers who, despite the massive transformation of the state in the past two years, sees nothing good about the present administration in the state.”
According to him, “today, I can say that the state is not insolvent. The question of insolvency should not even arise at all. They are just blabbing and we would not be distracted by their negative comments.”
http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/item/11463-why-i-m-not-commissioning-projects-aregbesola-says-osun-is-not-broke

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by Esss(m): 9:01am On May 10, 2013
I actually visited Osun State during easter and I must say I was impressed. Prolly the best Yoruba state capital after Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by sEyi6: 9:12am On May 10, 2013
Dawdy: U Guys are not In Osun, Therfore U have no clue About the affairs of Osun Staten. All u Need is to visit Osiun State to see the work being Done. ''Seeing is believing''

That is why it is not advisable for viewers to reach a conclusion based on people's posts read on this forum. Most people comment on issues they have little or no idea of. I was amazed at the amounts of projects going on in that state and thought that had it been previous governors of that state did half of what their present governor is doing, that state shouldn't have been in the condition it is. I'm impressed with what I have seen in the state.

Ignoring comments and posts from ignorant members on this forum is essential, the only reason I'm posting is because of your reasonable post.
Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by sEyi6: 9:19am On May 10, 2013
Esss: I actually visited Osun State during easter and I must say I was impressed. Prolly the best Yoruba state capital after Lagos.

I was there of recent last week precisely, I guess I'm more impressed.
Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by tomakint: 9:26am On May 10, 2013
Omexonomy: he has commisioned a lot of things e.g O-cocoyam for the feeding of fundamentals in ACN. O-sharia for the promotion of sharia. O-agbero to compensate those thugs in his state.
cheesy cheesy not forgetting the empowerment of the Tebliks (those Islamic fundamentalist that put on 3 quarters trousers, what we call 'bonfo')! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by Goddex: 9:35am On May 10, 2013
This is getting interesting. Somebody must prove Senator Akinlabi wrong. Oya, over to you, all ACN asss lickers

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by kingingkinging: 9:37am On May 10, 2013
Dawdy: U Guys are not In Osun, Therfore U have no clue About the affairs of Osun Staten. All u Need is to visit Osiun State to see the work being Done. ''Seeing is believing''

Best answer. I have seen and read much about new Osun State, how development is touching every sector.

At least we have seen new roads, new security vans including an helicopter and other equipment, we have seen his work in environmental/ waste management, we have seen the area of agriculture, we have seen economic growth, we have seen job creation, we have seen human capital development eg partnering with RLG of Ghana on capacity building, we have seen the actions on education-new mega schools and tablets for students, we have seen the new airport, we have seen new markets built for the traders(on-going projects),etc

What else do you want?
Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by Gbawe: 9:47am On May 10, 2013
$£yi:

That is why it is not advisable for viewers to reach a conclusion based on people's posts read on this forum. Most people comment on issues they have little or no idea of. I was amazed at the amount of projects going on in that state and thought that had it been previous governors of that state did half of what their present governor is doing, that state shouldn't have been in the condition it is presently. But it is never too late, I'm impressed with what I have seen in the state.

Ignoring comments and posts from ignorant members on this forum is essential, the only reason I'm posting is because of your reasonable post.

That is number one. Most importantly is that many here comment negatively and deliberately, with lies, because of the sectional hatred and bias that motivates virtually all their utterances here. Go and look at the previous comment of everyone who has commented negatively on this thread to note what they are i.e unmitigated haters (either along ethnic, religous or Political Party affiliation) who don't know where to draw the line.

Personally, I may not like the PDP at the centre but I draw the line at emptily delivering negativity against PDP administrator deemed to be delivering for their people like Chime, Lamido, Akpabio et al. It would be good if others, even if they dislike the Yorubas/ACN/Moslems, can do same but sadly creatures of hate have no reverse gear. Just check their previous post, as I give one example below, to note this. As long as end-users and stakeholders, in Nigerian States, are seeing progress then the lies of haters matter nought. You are totally correct about ignoring these hateful fools.

https://www.nairaland.com/1282456/yoruba-may-determine-wins-presidency/2#15620930

Omexonomy wrote:
yes she is married to yaruba monki

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by mapet: 9:58am On May 10, 2013
I don't know why the OP will start on a wicked lieing trip.....

I visited Osun in April..... to say I was impressed with what is currently going on is not even comparable to my admiration of the courage to embark on projects of such magnitude in Osun. I'm more impressed by the thought and actions un generating funds knowing Osun is not that "Wealthy"

Esss: I actually visited Osun State during easter and I must say I was impressed. Prolly the best Yoruba state capital after Lagos.
Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by taharqa: 10:06am On May 10, 2013
No person defending Aregbe against this accusation from the senator have done what shld be d EASIEST thing to do in a case such as this: JUST LIST AT LEAST ONE, OR MORE, OF THE PROJECTS AREGBE HAS COMPLETED IN 3 YEARS... Simplicita

9 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by Goddex: 10:10am On May 10, 2013
mapet: I don't know why the OP will start on a wicked lieing trip.....

I visited Osun in April..... to say I was impressed with what is currently going on is not even comparable to my admiration of the courage to embark on projects of such magnitude in Osun. I'm more impressed by the thought and actions un generating funds knowing Osun is not that "Wealthy"

Simple question, has Aregbesola commissioned any new project in three years? Definitely, journalists will be there during the commissiong. Just show us the link and stop the deception of asking all of us to visit Osun first.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by sEyi6: 10:14am On May 10, 2013
taharqa: No person defending Aregbe against this accusation from the senator have done what shld be d EASIEST thing to do in a case such as this: JUST LIST AT LEAST ONE, OR MORE, OF THE PROJECTS AREGBE HAS COMPLETED IN 3 YEARS... Simplicita

Listing it won't change the intended mindset of ignorant members, anyone who is interested in the projects in Osun should make a trial in visiting the state. No explanation can be better than seeing it.
Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by kingingkinging: 10:16am On May 10, 2013
Goddex:

Simple question, has Aregbesola commissioned any new project in three years? Definitely, journalists will be there during the commissiong. Just show us the link and stop the deception of asking all of us to visit Osun first.

I will be feeding you with answers as I get time:

1. SECURITY
Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by kingingkinging: 10:19am On May 10, 2013
PICTURE BELOW AS THIS IS WHAT YOU BELIEVE.

Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by sEyi6: 10:19am On May 10, 2013
Goddex:

I assume you missed this

$£yi:
[size=15pt] Why I’m not commissioning projects - Aregbesola [/size]

http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/item/11463-why-i-m-not-commissioning-projects-aregbesola-says-osun-is-not-broke

Scroll up to read the detail
Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by kingingkinging: 10:21am On May 10, 2013
The resolve of the administration of Governor Rauf Aregbesola to turn around the infrastructure of the state is now in top gear, as the state government is currently undergoing construction,rehabilitation,upgrading and dualisation of about 996.5 kilometres of roads across the state.

The totality of the contracts’ sum for the road projects across the state stands at N67.6 billion.
Out of the projects, 827.6 kilometres were awarded by the current administration, costing about N61 billion, while 168.8kilometres, which are mainly rehabilitation works, with the cost of N6.3 billion were inherited from the ousted administration.

Addressing the press during the 2012 quarterly ministerial press briefing in Osogbo, the state capital last Thursday, the Special Adviser to the Governor on Works and Transport, Engineer Oladepo Amuda, said that out of the road projects embarked upon by the Aregbesola administration, 431.7 kilometres are being handled through contractors, while 396.7 kilometres are being handled through direct labour.

Some of the major road projects include the dualisation of Osogbo-Dagbolu International Market-Ikirun junction, Osogbo (Old Garage)-Ikirun road and Ikirun-Ila Odo-Kwara Boundary, costing N17.8 billion; as well as rehabilitation and construction of six selected roads (Igbajo-Okerun-Iresi, Gbongan-Odeyinka-Orile Owu-Ajegunle, Gbongan-Osogbo-Ife-Ibadan Express junction, Ijebu jesa-Iloko-Iwaraja, Ijebu jesa-Ijeda-Iloko-Ilesa and Ijeda jesa-Erinmo) costing N17.5 billion.

The contracts being handled through contractors also include Osogbo township roads rehabilitation and Ilesa township road at the costs of N3.9 billion and N3.7 billion respectively, while inter-city roads and intra-city roads being handled through direct labour costs N10.3 billion and N3.3 billion respectively.

Amudah further disclosed that the government has successfully been able to carry out road construction, rehabilitation and maintenance works across all the nine Federal constituencies in the state.

He said: “Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola is resolutely committed to standard and good quality job delivery and has mandatorily made it a watchword for the projects execution for all contract and direct labour jobs in the state.

“You can all see the quality with the thickness of the asphalt surfacing, standard reinforced concrete drainages on all newly-constructed and rehabilitated road projects across the state”, he stressed.
According to him, a large percentage of the ongoing road projects would be delivered on or before February 2013.

He debunked the insinuation that all the project inherited from the ousted administration were abandoned, saying that the current administration in the state has continued and would continue to complete all inherited on-going road projects, which were abandoned by the last administration.

Amuda also disclosed that work would soon commence on construction of Iwo-Osogbo road (58 km), dualisation of Gbongan-Osogbo road (25 km) and construction of Osogbo East Bye-pass road (18km) among others.

https://www.nairaland.com/1120225/osun-undergoes-n67.6bn-996km-road
Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by kingingkinging: 10:29am On May 10, 2013
3.WASTE MANAGEMENT

Osun inaugurates 50 waste disposal trucks[/b]

Posted by: Adesoji Adeniyi, Osogbo on April 17, 2013 in News Leave a comment

The Osun State Government yesterday inaugurated 50 waste disposal trucks under its environmental sanitation initiative tagged, O’Clean Plus.

To sensitise the public on the importance of proper waste disposal, the trucks were driven round major roads in Osogbo, the state capital, and later to the Centre for Black Culture and International Understanding, the venue of the inauguration.

The O’Clean Plus scheme is aimed at maintaining a clean and healthy environment in the state.

Governor Rauf Aregbsola said the successes recorded with the scheme between 2011 and now informed its re-invigoration.

He said: “Between 2011 and now, incidents of malaria and other diseases have reduced drastically. Our assessment has helped us to measure whether our various projects and their implementation are meeting the set targets and if they have made the desired impact.

“These have given us the opportunity to determine whether to stop the projects, rework them, keep them on course or take them to the next stage. We have reached that point with O’Clean and we have decided to scale it up to O’Clean-Plus. Our development plan is all-encompassing. Part of its health and environment component is the O’Clean. Personal cleanliness and cleanliness of one’s surroundings cut across the environment and health sectors.

“In fact, they bring into sharp focus the close and inseparable relationship between health and the environment. Any consideration of human health that does not view man in the light of his environment cannot be an adequate perspective on healthy living.”

Aregbesola said when he assumed office, his administration was confronted with the enormous challenge of waste disposal, as the people were used to dumping refuse indiscriminately.

The governor said: “This to us posed immediate danger to the well-being of our people and the environment. We moved quickly to declare a 90-day state-of-emergency in environmental sanitation and we subsequently came up with the O’Clean programme.”

Wife of the Lagos State Governor, Dame Abimbola Fashola, represented by Mrs. O. Olusoga, urged residents to take care of the environment to forestall epidemics.

House of Assembly Speaker Najeem Salaam said the governor is “performing” and urged him not to be distracted by the criticisms of disgruntled politicians.

Also at the event were the Edo State Governor Adams Oshiomhole; his Chief of Staff Mr. Patrick Obahiagbon; Senator Oluremi Tinubu; a representative of Osun State Deputy Governor; and Aregbesola’s wife, Sherifat.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/osun-inaugurates-50-waste-disposal-trucks/

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by sEyi6: 10:29am On May 10, 2013
kingingkinging: PICTURE BELOW AS THIS IS WHAT YOU BELIEVE.

No amount of pictures you upload here or lengthy explanation you give can convince anyone whose intention is to castigate or talk ill of others they dislike for their "best known" reasons. I think anyone who is interested about that state should visit there. Seeing is believing.
Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by kingingkinging: 10:32am On May 10, 2013
BEAUTIFICATION/ ENVIRONMENT MGT

Osun infrastructure upgrade peaks

Posted by: Adesoji Adeniyi on May 8, 2013 in News Extra Leave a comment

Cargo airport to be ready this year

Quality roads built

A brand new state is emerging as Osun’s infrastructural renewal gathers pace. Narrow and dilapidated old roads are being rebuilt and expanded, some converted to dual-carriageways with drainage. Sprawling new markets are taking shape, spacious and fitted with modern facilities for the convenience of traders and patrons. Some new schools are being built, old ones rehabilitated and upgraded. In each of the 30 local government areas of the state, a 10km road is also being built. A cargo airport under construction will be ready this year.

“Our philosophy translates to the welfare of our people,” said Dr Wale Bolorunduro, the state Commissioner for Finance, Economic Planning and Budget.

That welfare philosophy became clear as the administration of Governor Rauf Aregbesola was inaugurated over two years ago. The first major step the governor took was to drastically reduce the youth population in the unemployment market in his first 100 days in office. Within that time, 20,000 jobless persons were engaged in the Osun State Youth Employment Scheme or OYES, a revolving volunteer jobs scheme.

A world of opportunities lay before the volunteers. Some learnt a new trade such as computer or GSM phone repair. Some went into agriculture. Some took to caring for patients in the hospital. On the streets of Osogbo, the state capital, and other towns and cities, some OYES volunteers boosted traffic control or enhanced the state’s hygiene plan by evacuating gutters and cleaning streets. History was also made in the process. Women enlisted in the sanitary truck driving department. On the streets of the state capital, the women drivers have become a regular sight, evacuating refuse from collection points.

The point in the OYES programme, as Aregbesola says, is not to turn people into overnight millionaires, but to help them earn a living and above all, awaken in them a sense of dignity in service to the state.

Commissioner Bolorunduro said nine cities in the state have been selected for urban renewal, adding that the Aregbesola administration is working with the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-HABITAT) to plan Osogbo. The goal of the collaboration, the commissioner said, is to ensure that the state capital can accommodate growth dynamics in the next 20 years.

To that extent, a popular plank market near a rail line has been relocated; other structures which either impede free flow of traffic or distort the state’s aesthetics plan will also give way. Some houses on roadsides have been pulled down, as have even worship centres, so that the state’s renewal plan can go on unhindered. But the interesting thing is that no one is complaining about the demolition.

A shopkeeper told Newsextra that the infrastructure upgrade is in everybody’s interest, so no one should read any ulterior motives into it.

Pupils from Primary One to Four are fed free in school but the remarkable thing about it is not just that the kids are eating good food but that jobs are created and the state economy is lifted. For instance, said Commissioner Bolorunduro, “the chicken in their meal is produced from Osun”. About 3,000 food vendors are involved in the free meal project. About 160,000 crates of eggs are eaten every week but again the gain is that it boosts the economy of chicken farmers who supply the eggs. It was also said that 36 heads of cattle are slaughtered each week in the free meal plan.

The commissioner also said that of the workers employed in any government project in the state, 60 per cent must be Osun citizens.

Two large markets, Aje and Ayegbaju International Market, are scheduled to be completed this year, Ayegbaju by August, and Aje before the end of the year, Bolorunduro said. He added that the state government has invested so much money in farmers, scaling up its funds to them from N200m to N700m this year.

The facility to the growers is yielding fruit. “We have improved the quantum of grains produced in the state,” said the Finance Commissioner, adding that fish farmers in the state also sell their products to Lagos and Abuja residents.

On the quality of the infrastructure, Mr Semiu Okanlawon, Director, Bureau of Communications and Strategy, said they are built to last.

“The roads are built to last at least 25 years,” he said. Okanlawon also spoke on the state government’s efforts in rejuvenating the state schools, which are not only wearing a new structural look but are also equipped for ease of teaching and learning.

School enrolment is said to have improved in the state. Okanlawon made the point that the state government has a vision behind its educational focus, saying there is a sense of obligation to develop people.

“When people don’t get education, they become a liability to the society,” he said. Before the Aregbesola administration, it was said, less than three per cent of secondary school students gained admission into university and other tertiary institutions because their results were not good.

Now things are changing.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by 1MCN: 10:34am On May 10, 2013
I've not actually been to that state. Am neither muslim, ACN, nor Yoruba, nor even their opposites or oppositions, so am not really under the voodoo of religious, tribal, or political party, so my judgement is hardly skewed here. When I opened the thread I said let me just read how a human being would have in a position like that for three years without a single achievement to his name! OP should have concretized his claim by pointing out what the governor should have done that he didnt do, name his abandoned projects mentioning their location, etc. If the gov has poorly performed it must be properly measured and scaled with standard calibration and not just a lacklustre conjecture.
Maybe those who're on the other wing (religion, tribe, political party) are just prowling to stone back at their percieved enemies. Let's stop the bickering Nigerians!
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by Nobody: 11:05am On May 10, 2013
To be fair I think the ACN governors in most of the southwest states have outperformed their PDP predecessors. But the performance of the Lagos state govt is not commensurate with its resources. In fact, I think the ACN under-performed in Lagos. But for Osun, Oyo, Ekiti and Ogun, I think the ACN governors are doing far better than their PDP predecessors. The former PDP governors- Olusegun Agagun, Olagunsoye Oyinlola, Akala and Gbenga Daniel- seriously under-performed.

Several factors may be responsible for this noticeable difference. Most importantly is that during the reign of the former PDP governors, people's vote NEVER counted. What mattered and what determined who gets elected was whether or not one was in the good books of the president. But things have since changed. Elections are now a fair reflection of the wishes of the people. Consequently, present day politicians now scamper for "achievements" to show for their stay in office
Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by automaticcarzz: 11:31am On May 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: To be fair I think the ACN governors in most of the southwest states have outperformed their PDP predecessors. But the performance of the Lagos state govt is not commensurate with its resources. In fact, I think the ACN under-performed in Lagos. But for Osun, Oyo, Ekiti and Ogun, I think the ACN governors are doing far better than their PDP predecessors. The former PDP governors- Olusegun Agagun, Olagunsoye Oyinlola, Akala and Gbenga Daniel- seriously under-performed.

Several factors may be responsible for this noticeable difference. Most importantly is that during the reign of the former PDP governors, people's vote NEVER counted. What mattered and what determined who gets elected was whether or not one was in the good books of the president. But things have since changed. Elections are now a fair reflection of the wishes of the people. Consequently, present day politicians now scamper for "achievements" to show for their stay in office
You dey yarn truth for the first time in your life. I guess you haven't been paid your April salary by PDP, so you decided to turn against them.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by talkmarkay(m): 11:44am On May 10, 2013
Who is that senator? I think he still belief that people are still living in the past. Osun people has seen the different btw PDP and the current goverment in Osun state. No amount of lies you people can spread that can make you come into power again. We are wiser now.. We are enjoying the current development in the sate.

I have a question for the PDP of osun state:
Kindly list tangible developments left behind by the PDP govement that ruled for 71/2 years.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by koruji(m): 11:56am On May 10, 2013
You obviously can't read - it seems becos there is a list up there in one of the posts. But of course you can read and have probably read the list - you just cannot help yourself !!!

taharqa: No person defending Aregbe against this accusation from the senator have done what shld be d EASIEST thing to do in a case such as this: JUST LIST AT LEAST ONE, OR MORE, OF THE PROJECTS AREGBE HAS COMPLETED IN 3 YEARS... Simplicita
Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by koruji(m): 12:10pm On May 10, 2013
Better not buy into his BS. Read carefully and you will understand his agenda. He credits GEJ for making ACN govs. work to perform and puts down Fas
hola - who is the actual star among ACN govs. Why would he do such a thing? It is called the "devil's trick" - give u material things but take your soul. It is 2015 politics - Fashola's pace-setting accomplishments are seen as a threat to GEJ in 2015. When it is covenient for him he will claim even Aregbesola's projects for GEJ.

automaticcarzz: You dey yarn truth for the first time in your life. I guess you haven't been paid your April salary by PDP, so you decided to turn against them.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by arcis: 12:26pm On May 10, 2013
Hmmmn, for the first time unsincerenigerian is speaking the truth. I guess this has not been paid April Salary. Anyway, this is good for u bro. Thank you for seeing what we use to see.

God Bless Nigeria and Nigerians!
Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by arcis: 12:29pm On May 10, 2013
Hmmmn, for the first time unsincerenigerian is speaking the truth. I guess his April Salary has not been paid. Anyway, this is good for u bro. Thank you for seeing what we use to see.

God Bless Nigeria and Nigerians!
Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by Gbawe: 12:31pm On May 10, 2013
$£yi:

Listing it won't change the intended mindset of ignorant members, anyone who is interested in the projects in Osun should make a trial in visiting the state. No explanation can be better than seeing it.

Don't mind him. Is this not the same forum where another hater, Papabrowne, claimed Fayemi was a liar when I opened a thread that stated how the Ekiti Government was building roads everywhere. As usual, despite Ekiti folks testifying in favour of Fayemi, Papabrowne and his crew of haters continued saying it was lies and demanding pictures.

When I then supplied picture, Papabrowne changed tactics shamelessly to try another avenue of belittling Fayemi's effort. Who wants to be wasting their own time proving anything to those sort as you conclude? Some should see the thread below to see the antics of shameless people. Look at the heights of shamelessness below:

After this on the first page from Papabrowne:

https://www.nairaland.com/930524/fayemi-turning-ekiti-into-huge

Papabrowne wrote:
In this digital age of high resolution cameras on every smartphone, if there are no pictures to prove it, then its a big fat lie!
I didn't read it, I wont read it and I don't expect anybody to read it as simple pictures without a single word would have made more than a thousand times more impact!!
Let the pictures roll!!

To the pathetic and nauseating U-turn below on page 4, when he should be apologizing, upon being shown pictures. Pure shamelessness and undiluted hatred. I always say we can all have biases and affiliations but those who are hateful to the extent they cannot even give credit where due are a different kettle of fish.

https://www.nairaland.com/930524/fayemi-turning-ekiti-into-huge/4

Papabrowne wrote:
For once, I sooo agree with you. There is much more to development than just building roads.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Conference, A Huge Joke, Says Ebonyi Gov / Gowon, Jos Crisis And The Nemesis Of Biafran Blood / PDP Men Responsible For 16 Years Of Darkness After Looting Billions Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.