Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? (2492 Views)

See What Aregbesola Has Done In Osun State (photos) / REVEALED: Why Aregbesola Has Not Earned Salary Since Last 47 Months – Akere Reve / Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 10, 2013
arcis: Hmmmn, for the first time unsincerenigerian is speaking the truth. I guess this has not been paid April Salary. Anyway, this is good for u bro. Thank you for seeing what we use to see.

God Bless Nigeria and Nigerians!
I have always said the truth. But when it suit some people, they embrace the truth but when it doesn't suit them, they attack those who say the truth. I'll continue to say what I perceive as the truth. I dont give a damn
Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by mapet: 1:48pm On May 10, 2013
....Do you have money in your pocket, do you have legs Go to the motor park near you and take a bus to Osun State
Goddex:

Simple question, has Aregbesola commissioned any new project in three years? Definitely, journalists will be there during the commissiong. Just show us the link and stop the deception of asking all of us to visit Osun first.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by taharqa: 2:28pm On May 10, 2013
koruji: You obviously can't read - it seems becos there is a list up there in one of the posts. But of course you can read and have probably read the list - you just cannot help yourself !!!

hey, @korotji, you don resume today? The thread on d CCTV cameras in lagos installd by d FG that you shamelessly continually denied on another thread, is still on the Frontpage. Many people don ask afta you for dat thread. Abegi, oblige.....@topic, am not in d least interestd in this thread; my previous post was just an advice, asking those who disagrees with d Senator's comment to Shut he down by listing at least one project that Aregbe has COMPLETED in 3 yrs. Very, very SIMPLE tin actuali. YET, the thread is in the 2nd page BUT not a single person hv done so; people are just telling Stories.. I am beginning to think that d Senator may be correct afta all
Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by mayorall(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2013
Ido-osun international Airport construction on point....
Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by OmoTier1(m): 5:00pm On May 10, 2013
automaticcarzz: You dey yarn truth for the first time in your life. I guess you haven't been paid your April salary by PDP, so you decided to turn against them.
Bros nah Porto abi na porting dem they call am now... Saka don port.. So insincere9erian don see hand writing on the wall.. Him go soon port oh cool
Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by OmoTier1(m): 5:01pm On May 10, 2013
taharqa: hey, @korotji, you don resume today? The thread on d CCTV cameras in lagos installd by d FG that you shamelessly continually denied on another thread, is still on the Frontpage. Many people don ask afta you for dat thread. Abegi, oblige.....@topic, am not in d least interestd in this thread; my previous post was just an advice, asking those who disagrees with d Senator's comment to Shut he down by listing at least one project that Aregbe has COMPLETED in 3 yrs. Very, very SIMPLE tin actuali. YET, the thread is in the 2nd page BUT not a single person hv done so; people are just telling Stories.. I am beginning to think that d Senator may be correct afta all
See how you have been disgraced and made to look like a coward? Being truthful at all times is more medicine to your soul than the bag of rice your local PDP chairman gives to you touts every three months.
Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by dayokanu(m): 5:15pm On May 10, 2013
Aregbesola is not interested in the jamboree that comes with project commissioning Go to Osun and see development in the state

Like Akala who build toilet with 2 million and used 10million to commission it

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by DVanguard: 5:34pm On May 10, 2013
The OP is Just one of those that criticize for the sake of talking. He did not perform but at my town Ipetumodu he built a 33/11kv injection substation with control panel within 4 months, the major road that links my uncles/dad's farm is tarred. We drive there with a Benz E320. Am not based at Osun but the OP feels spending money on commissioning like their PDP counterpart does means performance.
Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by emiye(m): 5:46pm On May 10, 2013
Esss: I actually visited Osun State during easter and I must say I was impressed. Prolly the best Yoruba state capital after Lagos.

I don't know where you visited in osun state, permit me to assume it is the state capital, osogbo.

oshogbo is ranked number 5 out of the six yoruba states. Abeokta,Akure,Ikeja and Ibadan are more developed .

Apart fashola that has spent 6 years, all the ACN sw governors have done a yeomans job in 2-2.5years they have spent, based on what they met, and what the state looks like now in terms of urban renewal.
Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by sEyi6: 6:29pm On May 10, 2013
D'Vanguard:
The OP is Just one of those that criticize for the sake of talking. He did not perform but at my town Ipetumodu he built a 33/11kv injection substation with control panel within 4 months, the major road that links my uncles/dad's farm is tarred. We drive there with a Benz E320. Am not based at Osun but the OP feels spending money on commissioning like their PDP counterpart does means performance.

Imagine, even Ipetumodu
Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by koruji(m): 10:12pm On May 10, 2013
That is your problem if you decided not to see the list provided.
All anyone has to do is search for Aregbesola on this forum.
I have personally posted two recent examples of his projects in the last few weeks.

As for your CCTV camera, I am the least interested - because what I said before is consistent.
The fact that the FG is installing cameras does not mean CCTV cameras in Lagos were the FG's "idea" - that was the claim of your brother Mr. Insincere9gerian which brought the blistering response on that thread.

taharqa: hey, @korotji, you don resume today? The thread on d CCTV cameras in lagos installd by d FG that you shamelessly continually denied on another thread, is still on the Frontpage. Many people don ask afta you for dat thread. Abegi, oblige.....@topic, am not in d least interestd in this thread; my previous post was just an advice, asking those who disagrees with d Senator's comment to Shut he down by listing at least one project that Aregbe has COMPLETED in 3 yrs. Very, very SIMPLE tin actuali. YET, the thread is in the 2nd page BUT not a single person hv done so; people are just telling Stories.. I am beginning to think that d Senator may be correct afta all
Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by PapaBrowne(m): 1:16am On May 11, 2013
My People, performance cannot hide.
If there was performance, we would see pictures.
Not a single picture of a well completed road in 3 years.
There are pictures of Lagos.
There are pictures of Edo
There are pictures of Rivers( Amaechi's schools)
There are pictures of Akwa Ibom.
There are pictures of Enugu.
Even Imo, with Rochas just 2 years and there are so many pictures.

It is either there are no cameras in Osun State or there is no work to show.

I challenge the Aregbe supporters to provide just one picture of a well completed road so we can appraise.
At least Aviation minister has stayed less than 2 years and she has more than enough pictures to prove her worth.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by Pataki: 4:50am On May 11, 2013
I was in Osun State in March this year on my way to Ekiti State.

I find the works of the governor commendable even if he chooses not to praise sing himself. Road development going on was alright far beyond the ediotic standard set by the PDP federal government.

I think the issue here is that; a number of the loud obnoxious mouth here, have been so used to the madness of commissioning any project such as borehole water project, repainting airports and commissioning it as new, toilet building as done by Akala in Oyo State by PDP, amongst several other utterly stewpeed praise singing project.

A number of Nigerians surely need re-orientation.
Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by Gbawe: 6:33am On May 11, 2013
PapaBrowne: My People, performance cannot hide.
If there was performance, we would see pictures.
Not a single picture of a well completed road in 3 years.
There are pictures of Lagos.
There are pictures of Edo
There are pictures of Rivers( Amaechi's schools)
There are pictures of Akwa Ibom.
There are pictures of Enugu.
Even Imo, with Rochas just 2 years and there are so many pictures.

It is either there are no cameras in Osun State or there is no work to show.

I challenge the Aregbe supporters to provide just one picture of a well completed road so we can appraise.
At least Aviation minister has stayed less than 2 years and she has more than enough pictures to prove her worth.

Unrepentant mischief-maker, good to see you are still 'turning tricks' with how you 'forget' to add that there are pictures of Ekiti, Ogun and Oyo. You are daft thinking anyone will bother with you. Which sensible adult would give a paedophile pictures of a naked child? Which sensible Yoruba person would waste their own time providing you with pictures? It is like I have told you many times before, mind your own business. No one likes a mischief-making 'amebo' with an agenda of negativity. Instructive that even Insincere9gerian admits ACN governors are doing well.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by tomakint: 10:25am On May 11, 2013
Gbawe:

Unrepentant mischief-maker, good to see you are still 'turning tricks' with how you 'forget' to add that there are pictures of Ekiti, Ogun and Oyo. You are daft thinking anyone will bother with you. Which sensible adult would give a paedophile pictures of a naked child? Which sensible Yoruba person would waste their own time providing you with pictures? It is like I have told you many times before, mind your own business. No one likes a mischief-making 'amebo' with an agenda of negativity. Instructive that even Insincere9gerian admits ACN governors are doing well.
You must have been 'stalking' Papabrowne for long to arrive at your judgment on him! However, I am only disappointed in your response because rather than addressing the points he raised you choose to abuse and call him names as usual undecided

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by passion007: 12:46pm On May 11, 2013
I have pictures of Osun from my visit last week... I've tried to upload them but the pictures are large... Will upload when I compress them... Heads up: the pictures are, to be kind to some people's sensibilities, unflattering.

Edit: that's it. I have more pictures of course.

Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by Demdem(m): 12:55pm On May 11, 2013

ur thoughts have always been screwed so it doesnt matter. just an advice also.
Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by Gbawe: 2:26pm On May 11, 2013
tomakint:
You must have been 'stalking' Papabrowne for long to arrive at your judgment on him! However, I am only disappointed in your response because rather than addressing the points he raised you choose to abuse and call him names as usual undecided

Are you daft or is it that you just enjoy taking side blindly? I have simply exposed him even if you, as expected, see it otherwise. If you read, without prejudice, my previous post where I exposed him for the same thing he is doing here then you will not be saying the crap you are. He has done this same thing regularly and consistently to gain himself a reputation here as a dishonorable chap.

the likes of Dayokanu and others who have been here a while will tell you Papabrowne himself admitted to lying ("spin and spell" he called it) to aid GEJ's win in 2011. If you know someone is a liar and two-faced mischief-maker, you expose them and not indulge their mischief. Everywhere he shows up, unless he is being genuinely objective, then I will reveal his real motivation. As a proud and genuine south-westerner , not like some fakers, I know our horrid past and total stagnation under the PDP to be sufficiently annoyed when some, like your buddy, try and use mischief to mask their hatred that means they cannot be happy for others. I don't engage in such ever and , Like I said before, I am happy even Insincere9gerian put partisanship aside to admits that the current crop of ACN administrators are far better than the PDP miscreant they replaced instead of going down the discredited route of Papabrowne and other haters. Those sort are 100% one-way traffic of negativity against any positive news about the SW.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by Occurstaem(m): 3:15pm On May 11, 2013
$£yi:

That is why it is not advisable for viewers to reach a conclusion based on people's posts read on this forum. Most people comment on issues they have little or no idea of. I was amazed at the amounts of projects going on in that state and thought that had it been previous governors of that state did half of what their present governor is doing, that state shouldn't have been in the condition it is. I'm impressed with what I have seen in the state.

Ignoring comments and posts from ignorant members on this forum is essential, the only reason I'm posting is because of your reasonable post.
Thank you.Most people on NL comments on post they less or no knowledge of.This is got to be the handiwork of Papa Deceiving Pikin to discredit Aregbesola's achievements.Visit the State Of Osun website to find more.
www.stateofosun.gov.ng.
Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by dayokanu(m): 3:16pm On May 11, 2013
Who doesnt know Papabrowne is a career liar who lies for a living.

Was it not the same Papabrowne who said there are just 5 teaching Hospitals in the SW?

https://www.nairaland.com/1045997/states-nigeria-most-civilized-citizens/1#12159300
Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by Occurstaem(m): 3:19pm On May 11, 2013
$£yi:

That is why it is not advisable for viewers to reach a conclusion based on people's posts read on this forum. Most people comment on issues they have little or no idea of. I was amazed at the amounts of projects going on in that state and thought that had it been previous governors of that state did half of what their present governor is doing, that state shouldn't have been in the condition it is. I'm impressed with what I have seen in the state.

Ignoring comments and posts from ignorant members on this forum is essential, the only reason I'm posting is because of your reasonable post.
Re: Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? by eggheaders(m): 3:21pm On May 11, 2013
dayokanu: Who doesnt know Papabrowne is a career liar who lies for a living.

Was it not the same Papabrowne who said there are just 5 teaching Hospitals in the SW?

https://www.nairaland.com/1045997/states-nigeria-most-civilized-citizens/1#12159300

Oga you bad ooo lmao at. the chronic turncoats lie agent.papabrown,tomfoolery the oppressed,tarhaqa,insecure9ja and other failures.and disgrace to humanity and waste to biosphere.am Yoruba crying baby(tomfoolery).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facts:why Major Gen Buhari Should Continue Crying / REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai / PDP National Chairman Ordered Slaughtering Of Christians In 2001

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.