Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Atheist Please Can You Explain Supernatural Phenomena? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Please Can You Explain Supernatural Phenomena? (3120 Views)

Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo / Atheist, Please Help Me Stop Smoking Hemp / FOR CHRISTIANS Only....(no Atheist Please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Please Can You Explain Supernatural Phenomena? by mazaje(m): 5:07pm On May 13, 2013
hisblud:
Read this account since you are interested in what you only read online

https://www.nairaland.com/1285383/ombatse-traditionalists-police-killed-members#15650018

How can 95 armed police men be machete to death with all the power of gun at their disposal and what i want you to come and verify is to view the dead bodies of the policemen whether there was any bullet hole on thier bodies or not....

and have you ever heard/read how the iragii and afgan insurgency used knife/machete to kill 20 american troops at a go before ? never. open your eyes my guy....

Stop peddling lies and rumors. . .According to the police spokes man some of the bodies had bullet wounds all over them. . .The militia men laid ambush and attacked when the police men least expected. The ambush was properly planned. The bodies were on display and some of them clearky have bullet wounds. . .Posting graphic images is now forbidden on nairaland but the pictures are there on linda;s blog, you can clearly see the gun shut wound on some of the victims. . .By the way 200 men without guns can actually kill 100 men with guns if they ambush them without them expectying it. . All they need to do is dig a hole in the ground throw IEDs at them attack them with such force that will leave them confused, then go ahead and kill them all. Once you are a step ahead of your enemy you can do many things. The images on Linda's blog show clearly that the men were shot at and killed, at least the few pictures she has up there on her blog.. .
Re: Atheist Please Can You Explain Supernatural Phenomena? by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 13, 2013
mazaje:

Stop peddling lies and rumors. . .According to the police spokes man some of the bodies had bullet wounds all over them. . .The militia men laid ambush and attacked when the police men least expected. The ambush was properly planned. The bodies were on display and some of them clearky have bullet wounds. . .Posting graphic images is now forbidden on nairaland but the pictures are there on linda;s blog, you can clearly see the gun shut wound on some of the victims. . .By the way 200 men without guns can actually kill 100 men with guns if they ambush them without them expectying it. . All they need to do is dig a hole in the ground throw IEDs at them attack them with such force that will leave them confused, then go ahead and kill them all. Once you are a step ahead of your enemy you can do many things. The images on Linda's blog show clearly that the men were shot at and killed, at least the few pictures she has up there on her blog.. .
stop being blinded by what is said on papers. SMH! Where do you think linda ikeja is posting from and where do you think am posting from? Stop been a blinded ignorant soul? Let me allow you to weigh this, before the incidence, boko haram attacked bama with sophisticated weapons, 55souls lost, fast forward to tuesday, 95souls lost with just matchete and knife and you call that peddling lies? Am sorry for you, your blindness is so pathetic. Why would you as a scientist seat behind your laptop to just believe what one side spews out by the media, come and do your verification as a scientist, or are you not one?
Re: Atheist Please Can You Explain Supernatural Phenomena? by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 13, 2013
Checked the pix on her site and i was like wow where are the bullet holes? Is it this picture you refering to https://www.nairaland.com/1285383/ombatse-traditionalists-police-killed-members/5#15673256
Re: Atheist Please Can You Explain Supernatural Phenomena? by wiegraf: 11:28pm On May 13, 2013
hisblud: stop being blinded by what is said on papers. SMH! Where do you think linda ikeja is posting from and where do you think am posting from? Stop been a blinded ignorant soul? Let me allow you to weigh this, before the incidence, boko haram attacked bama with sophisticated weapons, 55souls lost, fast forward to tuesday, 95souls lost with just matchete and knife and you call that peddling lies? Am sorry for you, your blindness is so pathetic. Why would you as a scientist seat behind your laptop to just believe what one side spews out by the media, come and do your verification as a scientist, or are you not one?

Re: Atheist Please Can You Explain Supernatural Phenomena? by Nobody: 7:59am On May 14, 2013
^^

30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist By Buda

8. Use words like 'straw-man,' 'circular reasoning,' 'ad hominem,' 'fallacy,' 'red herring' and 'non sequiturs' against any argument which reveals the false claims of atheism whether you understand those terms or not.

9. Never answer any justified question directly but quickly change the subject to make a completely different point. If you're asked why you keep changing the subject just repeat this step as necessary.

17. Try to laugh out loud or make some disparaging noise every time a Christian makes a statement about what they believe, even if you don't think it is funny or you don't know what they are talking about or you may think they have a good point just try to make them look silly with your laugh or disrespectful noise.

[size=15pt]
Give truth to him that loves it not, is only to give him more multiplied reasons for misinterpretation. George Macdonald
[/size]

7. naturalism alone does not satisfactorily explain the realities of our knon world

8. naturalism is also a belief-system that holds dogmatic assertions - Pilgrim.1

1 Like

Re: Atheist Please Can You Explain Supernatural Phenomena? by mazaje(m): 1:35pm On May 14, 2013
hisblud: stop being blinded by what is said on papers. SMH! Where do you think linda ikeja is posting from and where do you think am posting from? Stop been a blinded ignorant soul? Let me allow you to weigh this, before the incidence, boko haram attacked bama with sophisticated weapons, 55souls lost, fast forward to tuesday, 95souls lost with just matchete and knife and you call that peddling lies? Am sorry for you, your blindness is so pathetic. Why would you as a scientist seat behind your laptop to just believe what one side spews out by the media, come and do your verification as a scientist, or are you not one?

Stop peddlling lies. . .4 bodies were recovered, the remaining where all burnt beyound recognition. . .The 4 bodies all had bullet wound riddle all over their bodies according to the police spokes man. . .
Re: Atheist Please Can You Explain Supernatural Phenomena? by mazaje(m): 1:43pm On May 14, 2013
hisblud: Checked the pix on her site and i was like wow where are the bullet holes? Is it this picture you refering to https://www.nairaland.com/1285383/ombatse-traditionalists-police-killed-members/5#15673256

I repeat stop- peddling lies. ..the militia men laid ambush and opened fire. . . . .

Followers of the deity laid an ambush and opened fire on the police vehicles transporting 60 personnel, killing 23 of them, and only 19 returned to base, the police commissioner had said on Wednesday.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/top-stories/54257-nasarawa-cult-violence-police-death-toll-rises-to-88
Re: Atheist Please Can You Explain Supernatural Phenomena? by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 14, 2013
Story story story story story....
30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist By Buda

8. Use words like 'straw-man,' 'circular reasoning,' 'ad hominem,' 'fallacy,' 'red herring' and 'non sequiturs' against any argument which reveals the false claims of atheism whether you understand those terms or not.

9. Never answer any justified question directly but quickly change the subject to make a completely different point. If you're asked why you keep changing the subject just repeat this step as necessary.

17. Try to laugh out loud or make some disparaging noise every time a Christian makes a statement about what they believe, even if you don't think it is funny or you don't know what they are talking about or you may think they have a good point just try to make them look silly with your laugh or disrespectful noise.

*Blowing whistle* and leave this only online guy to stay in his comfort delusion of believing what papers say ... [size=15pt]where you not the one, on a thread boasted that if the poster can have the jazz that prevents bullet, you did shoot such a person and if the bullet does not affect such a one, he is free to take the gun and shoot you... did you say that? here is the link to what you said and that its all lies[https://www.nairaland.com/1272376/what-views-supernatural-occurrences/1#15463804][/size]
Re: Atheist Please Can You Explain Supernatural Phenomena? by mazaje(m): 2:02pm On May 14, 2013
hisblud: Story story story story story....

*Blowing whistle* and leave this only online guy to stay in his comfort delusion of believing what papers say ... where you not the one, on a thread boasted that if the poster can have the jazz that prevents bullet, you did shoot such a person and if the bullet does not affect such a one, he is free to take the gun and shoot you... did you say that? [can you post the link for us again]

I say stop peddling lies. . . didn't you recieve your own report from papers as well?. . Where you there?. . .If you know any body that can take a bullet PLEASE bring the person forward, I will shoot the person, if it hits him and the bullet does not penetrate I will let him shot me back and I will give the two of you 10,000 euros to share . . .I PROMISE and I am NOT kidding, go ahead and bring such a person, i will be in Nigeria in 2 weeks time. . .I DARE you. . Bring any body and i will come with my gun. . Go to nassarawa state and get an ombaste member. .we will meet in Abuja and do it. . .Go ahead and bring anybody you can. I am waiting for you. . .
Re: Atheist Please Can You Explain Supernatural Phenomena? by mazaje(m): 2:06pm On May 14, 2013
hisblud: Story story story story story....

*Blowing whistle* and leave this only online guy to stay in his comfort delusion of believing what papers say ... [size=15pt]where you not the one, on a thread boasted that if the poster can have the jazz that prevents bullet, you did shoot such a person and if the bullet does not affect such a one, he is free to take the gun and shoot you... did you say that? here is the link to what you said and that its all lies[https://www.nairaland.com/1272376/what-views-supernatural-occurrences/1#15463804][/size]

I have already droped my challenge to you. . .According to the police that survived the ambush, they said thatthe people ambushed them and opened fire at them. You on the other hand that perfers to believe in mythology keep holding onto the statement of one of the members that stated that the people attacked the police with knifes and machetes. . . .The guys used guns. . The bodies of the dead officers had bullet wounds. . .Bring any ombaste person you know. I will shot him and if it doesn't penetrate, he will shot me back and the two of you will share 10,000 euros, put you hand where you mouth is and take this challange. I DARE you. . .
Re: Atheist Please Can You Explain Supernatural Phenomena? by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 14, 2013
mazaje:

I say stop peddling lies. . . didn't you recieve your own report from papers as well?. . Where you there?. . .If you know any body that can take a bullet PLEASE bring the person forward, I will shoot the person, if it hits him and the bullet does not penetrate I will let him shot me back and I will give the two of you 10,000 euros to share . . .I PROMISE and I am NOT kidding, go ahead and bring such a person, i will be in Nigeria in 2 weeks time. . .I DARE you. . Bring any body and i will come with my gun. . Go to nassarawa state and get an ombaste member. .we will meet in Abuja and do it. . .Go ahead and bring anybody you can. I am waiting for you. . .

Ok deal... not in abuja come to Nasarawa state, it not far, Lafia.
Re: Atheist Please Can You Explain Supernatural Phenomena? by mazaje(m): 4:56pm On May 14, 2013
hisblud:

Ok deal... not in abuja come to Nasarawa state, it not far, Lafia.

NO, come to ABUJA, its not far. . .Lets test it on a neutral ground. . .Abuja will do. . .If you agree, all your transport fare and accomodation will be paid for. . .Just come to abuja with your ombaste guy and I will shoot him. If it doesn't penetrate he will shoot me back and take 10,000 euros. Two of you can share it. . . .Abuja is where it will be done. . .If you are really serious then you can come. . .I don't wanna go to a place where I will be kidnapped. . .
Re: Atheist Please Can You Explain Supernatural Phenomena? by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 14, 2013
mazaje:

NO, come to ABUJA, its not far. . .Lets test it on a neutral ground. . .Abuja will do. . .If you agree, all your transport fare and accomodation will be paid for. . .Just come to abuja with your ombaste guy and I will shoot him. If it doesn't penetrate he will shoot me back and take 10,000 euros. Two of you can share it. . . .Abuja is where it will be done. . .If you are really serious then you can come. . .I don't wanna go to a place where I will be kidnapped. . .
NO who said abuja is neutral? Have we agreed on abuja been our neutral ground? lafia is neutral, why are you white that you should fear kidnapp? No if i can remember you are hausa and hausa have no need to fear. Now let me give you my condition if you accept good.
1. I dont need your money for start.
2. I will not be held responsible if and if any unpleasant situation occurs.
3. You must come down to lafia and be directed to where you will be allowed to do as you will.

Do you agree?
Re: Atheist Please Can You Explain Supernatural Phenomena? by mazaje(m): 7:12pm On May 14, 2013
hisblud: NO who said abuja is neutral? Have we agreed on abuja been our neutral ground? lafia is neutral, why are you white that you should fear kidnapp? No if i can remember you are hausa and hausa have no need to fear. Now let me give you my condition if you accept good.
1. I dont need your money for start.
2. I will not be held responsible if and if any unpleasant situation occurs.
3. You must come down to lafia and be directed to where you will be allowed to do as you will.

Do you agree?

Nope , i will not come to any lafia. . .If you want to come to abuja then we have a deal else am not coming any where. . .You are already a joke. . .If you want to prove a point come to abuja which is a neutral ground and we will try it out. . .
Re: Atheist Please Can You Explain Supernatural Phenomena? by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 14, 2013
mazaje:

Nope , i will not come to any lafia. . .If you want to come to abuja then we have a deal else am not coming any where. . .You are already a joke. . .If you want to prove a point come to abuja which is a neutral ground and we will try it out. . .
what i do know about inquisitive minds especially the archeologist, historian, journalist etc would not seat in abuja and conclude, will come to where its happening to have first hand experience. The joke is on you, come and prove. I dare you.
Re: Atheist Please Can You Explain Supernatural Phenomena? by mazaje(m): 8:20pm On May 14, 2013
hisblud: what i do know about inquisitive minds especially the archeologist, historian, journalist etc would not seat in abuja and conclude, will come to where its happening to have first hand experience. The joke is on you, come and prove. I dare you.

That's because I have tried this things in the past and they didn't work. . .I am not willing to travel any where again. I have done this before and it didn't work it actually lead to my brief arrest and police wahala. This time I just want to be careful because of the previous experince. If I hadn't tried it I will not be talking so confidently. People said I didn't meet a real juju man bla bla bla, but its always the same excuse. I don't want to go to lafia because I don't know any body there and I don't feel safe there. The only guy I know is a police man and he will not agree to it. Come to abuja, if he doesn't fall he will shoot me back and take 10,000 euros. . .As you can see the ombaste people you are supporting ambushed the police men and opened fire on them. . .I won't go to where I will shoot some one and his people will come and take revenge , i don't play that way. . .The test will be taken in a controlled evnironment. If you agree fine, if you don't them am out. . .Cos am not coming to lafia. . .
Re: Atheist Please Can You Explain Supernatural Phenomena? by Nobody: 6:11am On May 15, 2013
7. naturalism alone does not satisfactorily explain the realities of our knon world
8. naturalism is also a belief-system that holds dogmatic assertions - Pilgrim.1
there is risk in all we decide to do. But what pushes us is our inquisitive mind to unravel earth's mysteries. Your inquisitiveness not withstand the attendant risk will push you on, so if you still want, come to lafia...we start from there not anywhere...
Re: Atheist Please Can You Explain Supernatural Phenomena? by mazaje(m): 9:04am On May 15, 2013
hisblud: there is risk in all we decide to do. But what pushes us is our inquisitive mind to unravel earth's mysteries. Your inquisitiveness not withstand the attendant risk will push you on, so if you still want, come to lafia...we start from there not anywhere...

I have taken the risk and have done this things before when I was younger and much crazy. Back them when i really wanted to see the supernatural I did so many things. I missed a semester, went to Ogun state, osun state, Benue state and Bayelsa state all in my quest for seeing juju and the supernatural at work. It all turned out to be false and in each of the quest after beating their chest and failing the answers i got is that the juju man is a fake. . .I am tired of all this if i hadn't tried before I will be in lafia. Now i don't have time to waste any more because they have failed over 5 or 6 times. . .If you want us to have a deal come to abuja you and your juju ombaste man, if not am not doing. I will go to lagos though for the appointment with the other guy and will post the video here on nairaland for all to see. . . .
Re: Atheist Please Can You Explain Supernatural Phenomena? by Nobody: 10:28am On May 15, 2013

You are searching, good but dont stop, it all about your inquisitiveness. But i still stand ... Lafia...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is Heaven And Hell? / The Problem With Many Atheists And Christians / Jacob Wrestles With God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.