Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Thief Returns Bike With An Apology Letter - And Dessert Coupon - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thief Returns Bike With An Apology Letter - And Dessert Coupon (494 Views)

I Owe No One Any Apology Says Minister Who Cleared Patrick Sawyer To Travel / Justine Sacco Issues Apology After Being Fired For Tweet On AIDS In Africa / Thief Falls Asleep During Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thief Returns Bike With An Apology Letter - And Dessert Coupon by danniyal(m): 9:54am On May 10, 2013
Thief returns bike with an apology letter - and dessert coupon By Arjun Kharpal | 24 Apr 2013 17:26

Having your bike stolen is annoying. But when the bike is returned with an apology letter and a free dessert coupon, you can half forgive the thief, can't you? The letter claims the unidentifiable thief was “straight white girl wasted” after a night out. They were in no fit state to catch a bus and too “broke” to get a cab, so they “borrowed” the bike. The thief also wrote that the ride was “lusciously smooth”, but apologised for taking the bike without asking. A coupon for a free chocolate lava crunch cake from Domino’s Pizza was left with the note, though it appears to be out of date. Images of the incident were shared on Reddit by the bike owner with the caption: “3 nights ago my bike was stolen. It just turned up back in my yard this morning with this note… Ain’t even mad

source: mirror.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

PM To Say ‘two-state Solution’ Is Urgently Needed / PHOTOS: President Obama Visits Slave Port In Senegal With Family / I Saw It Coming..egypt On The Verge Of Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.