Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Breastfeeding - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breastfeeding (767 Views)

Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ / Do Nursing Mothers Get ar0used* When Breastfeeding / 8 Surprising Scientific Facts About Breastfeeding (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breastfeeding by cychioma: 12:16pm On May 10, 2013
Pls my fellow nairalanders, can a woman give birth to a child without breast milk coming out? Coz a woman I know very well adopted her first child n she is in her late forties, now she supposedly got pregnant"she says" n now has given birth but no breast milk. Pls is it possible. Reactions pls. And mod take this to front page
Re: Breastfeeding by remecy(f): 10:18pm On May 10, 2013
Initially yes. After a while the body changes to present state. I know of women who took close to 10days before breastmilk started flowing. She should talk to the nurses to find out if the breastmilk is healthy. Then she should always make sure she puts the Baby's mouth on her nipples from time to time, it helps to stimulate the breast. It has worked for alot.
Re: Breastfeeding by thatchic: 11:38pm On May 10, 2013
Technically yes. But In this case #babyfactorythings
Re: Breastfeeding by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 23, 2013
Madam stop spammin all the thread on NL with ur madnes...

(1) (Reply)

14 Unusual Facts About Human Body / Healthmobile - Medical App Built In Nigera / Blackseed And Its Healing Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.