Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,534 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die (25404 Views)

Nollywood Actors At Dede-One-Day's Burial (Photos) / Emeka Ike Reveals Why Nollywood Cannot Donate N3.5million For Actor Bruno / Sexiest Nollywood Actors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 11, 2013
ednut1: they die because they are human, silly attention seeker

Exactly!
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by omoodeogere(m): 4:19pm On May 11, 2013
U be GOD
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by redsun(m): 4:23pm On May 11, 2013
This one na another become rich aka musiwa.
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by festusfeezy(m): 4:39pm On May 11, 2013
Y re u guys crucifying dis man like did, he has not mentioned day he need money from any body, pls 4 God sake. Even if he is fake. Pls let um be
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Dalby(m): 4:40pm On May 11, 2013
ok.....ok actors are not supposed to die in Nigeria. grin grin grin
This is really a pity
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Ogonimilitant(m): 4:42pm On May 11, 2013
Please respect the man of God. Jesus healed people that came to him. You don't expect the man of God to be chasing people around for solution of their problem.
This the voice of God. If you like don't take him serious. Nigerians are funny. If it were to be a white man now, everybody will take the man of God serious.
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by usenofonime: 4:55pm On May 11, 2013
dnt decieve us my broda, by saying such, u r really not a true prophet.kpakam
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by johnwell(m): 6:10pm On May 11, 2013
Nawaoooooh!
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Josephnice: 7:03pm On May 11, 2013
was it not this same chris okafor I read about how he deceived his member and claimed her land worth #80m.d. And also planned his own kidnapping which his member raised d sum of #25m as ransom for his release. He came out looking fresher than he was b4 d kidnap. He said they killed the police orderly to him, whose name, body, and station of duty still remain unseen and sketchy. God pls help us o
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 11, 2013
If they come to me, I will tell them the mystery why people are dying in Nollywood just like I’ve been able to tell Nigerians why electricity can’t be stable in Nigeria.

I know why they are dying. Let them come to me”.
So, he is now god that they should sought after. Imagine a mortal like him calling himself a pastor yet attributing the prophesy and solutions to himself. I think this man should just change his name to 'god' Chris
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Celestyn8213: 8:01pm On May 11, 2013
Na wah o! If men were God....
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Okikiade(m): 8:18pm On May 11, 2013
Come to me,all who're labour & I'll give u rest...Jesus Christ says!U be Jesus?God 've mercy
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Tonylyte(m): 8:53pm On May 11, 2013
Tolexander: is the prophet the one killing them, for him to have the solution with him?

Prophet wants to get his own private jet, that is the reason why he wants them to come and see him personally for solution.

Since january, the okada riders at the junction of our street have been dying nearly everyday, no prophet made mention of the death prophecy cos they know the okada riders wouldn't drop anything for them only if the okada riders would even collect from the prophet.

hahah
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by mamag2(f): 9:12pm On May 11, 2013
LOL,I Trust nairalanders! una no dey carry lastcheesy
I Looooove all ur comments <keep it up>
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 11, 2013
kulyie: This one na pastor soyoyo cheesy God forgive me,he resemble gay cheesy

kulyie again...

Is that a way of telling us he is handsome
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Dopefiend(m): 10:03pm On May 11, 2013
ezme: I'm surprise no one seems to believe he is a servant of God or support his statement. Will your comments be different if one of your A-list Jet having MOG made this statement?

Tho those MOG are dumb (well some) but dey are not dis stupid.

koastar:
So, he is now god that they should sought after. Imagine a mortal like him calling himself a pastor yet attributing the prophesy and solutions to himself. I think this man should just change his name to 'god' Chris

"god" is not a name, neither is " pastor". Its a title
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by adetsim(m): 12:13am On May 12, 2013
ezme: I'm surprise no one seems to believe he is a servant of God or support his statement. Will your comments be different if one of your A-list Jet having MOG made this statement?

Don't you know he has made a very proud statement? This is a great arrogance to the core. Is he God to have solely had the solution? No wonder the Bible says, 'by their fruits ye shall know them.'

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Originalsly: 7:39am On May 12, 2013
shevon: Olori're ni bobo yi sha. Must they ask you for a solution before you give it to them? Can't you just tell them what to do and leave the rest between them and God? Na wah o!
Is he a charity worker? Which businessman would be giving out hard to get solutions for free? Na wa o!
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Angel778(f): 8:04am On May 12, 2013
As a True servant of God, he is suppose to tell them d reason for d frequent death and d solution. is it compulsory dat they come to him to get d solution? and he even talked as if he was God!
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Brynelo: 8:09am On May 12, 2013
jeffer1122:

Prophet Chris Okafor is the General Overseer of Mountain of Liberation and Miracle Ministry.

Below is what he told Encomium magazine about the recent deaths in Nollywood.

“This year I gave a prophecy concerning the entertainment industry that there is going to be series of death, and they never asked me for a solution.

One problem is that they like to go to churches where they do paparazzi and the rest. They don’t want to come to the truth and that is why they are dying this way.

If they come to me, I will tell them the mystery why people are dying in Nollywood just like I’ve been able to tell Nigerians why electricity can’t be stable in Nigeria.

SOURCE
...op#u knw dis z a lie...y u framin up diz kinda story??...desist frm dz obnoxious act man!!
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Vincent41(m): 8:20am On May 12, 2013
jeffer1122:

Prophet Chris Okafor is the General Overseer of Mountain of Liberation and Miracle Ministry.

Below is what he told Encomium magazine about the recent deaths in Nollywood.

“This year I gave a prophecy concerning the entertainment industry that there is going to be series of death, and they never asked me for a solution.

One problem is that they like to go to churches where they do paparazzi and the rest. They don’t want to come to the truth and that is why they are dying this way.

SOURCE

dis pastor na wa ooooooo...na crime to help people
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Nobody: 11:57am On May 12, 2013
~ZN~:
It's too early for me to be reading this sorta crap. angry angry
but you're reading it anyway.and commenting for that matter.
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by AnyiWa(m): 1:10pm On May 12, 2013
This man should just go and look bush

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by lawrenceunaa: 1:27pm On May 12, 2013
wetn u go say na members u want[color=#006600]
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by nathdim: 1:35pm On May 12, 2013
Another 419 don land
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by simdam500(m): 1:43pm On May 12, 2013
Spit it out man of God
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by ibkgab001: 2:03pm On May 12, 2013
Even with both eyes looking in opposite direction grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Johnsinia(m): 3:19pm On May 12, 2013
Its a gud tin u came out to earn ur view pastor. I must confess, u r handsome.
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by teremiousgee: 3:30pm On May 12, 2013
kulyie: This one na pastor soyoyo cheesy God forgive me,he resemble gay cheesy
ah ah ah ah guy wetin u mean by soyoyo say ur mind
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Airforce1(m): 3:45pm On May 12, 2013
Dis pastor is a comedian walaihi grin
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by mistiff007(m): 6:20pm On May 12, 2013
Salmoneus: He should pray to God to fix his eyes first....
Kaiiiii!!!Thats tooooo much........lol
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 12, 2013
Johnsinia: Its a gud tin u came out to earn ur view pastor. I must confess, u r handsome.

Gays everywhere, may God help single women sha. 0_o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent / Mayorkun Dances Zanku/leg Work As He Shows Off The Benefits Of Having Hit Song / Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.