Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon (71836 Views)

I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / Three (3) Financial Moves To Make Before Getting Married / Getting Married As An Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by tonigreen: 5:29pm On May 12, 2013
@ 0p, are u on face book, can we have some chats on face bk?

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by DatIgboboy(m): 5:30pm On May 12, 2013
You just have to take things easy my dear, but going to the club every now an then is not the solution to what you seek, be good an nice to every stranger u meet on the way, focuse on your job/ business things will fall into place.i dnt know if its right, but I will like u to inbox or text me ur number.+8613711116423.goznato@yahoo.com. Remain bless

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Samabu07(m): 5:31pm On May 12, 2013
Gboliwe:
You are 31 and you still live with your parents shocked shocked
Hold it. We are in a Nigerian Environment, if she stays alone a lot of folks would speak ills about her. There by complicating things for her. Sister, its a nice thing you have put up with your parents till now. I must admit its never easy.
Only God fit dash person husband/wife without comma. All d best in your pursuits.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 12, 2013
cold: Yeah,the competition in churches is way too stiff you barely stand a fighting chance against the more experienced men-hunters.I'm afraid you've got to look elsewhere for your salvation.Just check out this fellowship

I love the picture in your siggy, lol.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 12, 2013
If u will like to meet up when next you are in the uk, drop me a line. U don't have to, but if ok with you, send me ur contact or ask for mine.
Thx

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by hisableplc(m): 5:37pm On May 12, 2013
cold: Yeah,the competition in churches is way too stiff you barely stand a fighting chance against the more experienced men-hunters.I'm afraid you've got to look elsewhere for your salvation.Just check out this fellowship

Oga what are you looking for here dont tell me this is a church i see why Jesus scattered the temple those years wen buying and selling were the order of d day is same nt happening in this gathering...?
There are real churches u can attend u know d truth but d truth is bitter for some... let me invite incase you dont know 1
lol
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 12, 2013
Just me?

2 Likes

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by slowshot: 5:38pm On May 12, 2013
Most ladies dis days overdo what I call initial gra gra(IGG). I understand dat a lady is entitle to form buh wen dey abuse dat attribute in dem it goes overboard and therefore dey insult legible sutiors away as a result of dat dey fall in2 d wrong hands or remain single for as long as possible. Ladies: No matter who approaches u don't b rude to dem even if u don't like d person dere are ways u should go bout it , rader dan inflictn pain and. Shalterin injury on a man ego......my candid advise to d lady. Dat posted, b conservative in d way u look, dress , b God fearing, hv a deep retrospection of ur past experiences with d guys u hv had affair wit so as to pinpoint d area where u hv made mistakes and also ur strength, act like awoman and think like a man . U can neva go wrong wen u apply dis rudiments . I pray and I wish u will b happy with d right man cos not aall men are man material vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by shanktang(m): 5:39pm On May 12, 2013
Dear sister, I'll advice if u must move forward u must first and foremost disengage ur mind frm d age thing and who says u r old at 31 whoever told u dat is just playing on ur mind and trying hard to hurt u, secondly d kind of places u mentioned u enjoy going to, and d types of engagements tells a lot about u, and ur concluding statement also says it all, try and do dis dis things : dress well, I'm sure u knw wat I mean, be a little more friendly and accommodating, get down from ur high horse if u're dat type, check d kind of friends u keep, attend a good church, and get more involved in church activities, and d biggest one, establish a personal walk with God and learn to pray always, and I can guarantee He will nt fail u, but most importantly, change has to come first from within, may He grant u ur heart desire.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by cold(m): 5:40pm On May 12, 2013
Yield:

I love the picture in your siggy, lol.
I know you will smiley
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Winnerslfc(m): 5:41pm On May 12, 2013
Happyness_Chima:

If I step outside they say i'm perambulating everywhere. Party, wedding, nightclub is a problem. Im thinking maybe I should rent my own place since I can afford it. I haff tire for the matter.
in my view, the bolded words connotes irresponsibility.
You DONT GO TO PARTIES AND NIGHTCLUBS TO SEEK A HUSBAND OK!
Except if you need a cheat and a wife beater as a husband.
Christ is the way forward! You will hear more from me if you send me a private message. I feel you need proper counseling.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by segunmoyin(m): 5:42pm On May 12, 2013
I am 33 and i need a wife . This is my phone number: 08107072454

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by NLGwoodey: 5:42pm On May 12, 2013

OP:

I need your contact info

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by maclatunji: 5:42pm On May 12, 2013
The OP has a sense of humour. I could not help but laugh at the way she writes. It has a comic feel to it.

My advice is not to be desperate. Keep your eyes open so that you do not fall for the wrong man. Being single is not a problem, being in a bad marriage is.

I am sure you have started receiving Nairaland suitors with this thread. Beware of emotional fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by bokoarerams: 5:43pm On May 12, 2013
I am 32 looking for a wife oo. If u are serious let's hook up[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by elebua: 5:44pm On May 12, 2013
[quote author=Happyness_Chima]

Thanks. Ill look at it. But God how long shall I re
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by cold(m): 5:45pm On May 12, 2013
Winnerslfc:
in my view, the bolded words connotes irresponsibility.
You DONT GO TO PARTIES AND NIGHTCLUBS TO SEEK A HUSBAND OK!
Except if you need a cheat and a wife beater as a husband.
Christ is the way forward! You will hear more from me if you send me a private message. I feel you need proper counseling.
Yeah right.Cool story
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by moodswing(m): 5:50pm On May 12, 2013
I am looking for a wife. Maybe we should hook up and try out.

As long as you are smart, good looking and responsible.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 12, 2013
Acidosis: You are only 31, woman... Relax your mind and like you said, you can get your own apartment & make sure you live a decent life.

Giving yourself a matrimonial ultimatum is the surest way to fall in the arms of a barbaric groom.

If you believe in prayers, tender your requests to God and attend religious services, marriage seminars, reasonable events.. Don't go about clubbing else you'll only make a mess of yourself in the hands of small small chop & clean mouth dudes.

Resist every form of pride, now that we all know you travel to u.k everyday with a fat salary.

And make sure you dress well and in a responsible not so flashy way.

and then

invite me for your wedding on the 21st of September, 2013!
Walahi, I no know say you get this kind sense.

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:53pm On May 12, 2013
OP dont you have good parents who can set up/arrange your marriage with a decent husband with a decent job

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
OP dont you have good parents who can set up/arrange your marriage with a decent husband with a decent job

Exactly
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by ghananotnaija(m): 5:54pm On May 12, 2013
Happyness_Chima: I'm 31 And Nobody Is Asking My Hand In Marriage

Good day nairaland. I'm 31 years old female, single and unmarried. I want to get married by the end of this year by Gods grace. All the men that approach me either are unsettled yet or one problem or the other. At first I wasn't desperate, but I don't know what im doing wrong. I have a good job and travel to the UK often but still haven't met any man that's prepared for marriage. When I go out to have fun, my siblings start complaining that im attending parties and staying out late too much. Is it in our parlour a man will marry me? I'm trying to enjoy life by looking on to the bright side but still feel empty inside of me. What else can I do to get married at least by the end of the year? Any others I my shoes can input as well.

I don't want to offend you, but maybe you need to accept the fact that it's not God's plan for you to be married. Accept God's plan and not to have your own will in this matter.

I for one, would never consider a woman over 30, no matter what my age is.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by hisableplc(m): 5:55pm On May 12, 2013
Vikin: Just me?

You never see hunger and when hunger see you we no go see you eat d grass you go hide chop am lol
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:56pm On May 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Exactly

ikr! these marriages last long too. its not like going and meeting up someone in the bar who will make use of you just for a night and then run away.

this is an arrangement between families. such marriages rarely break up. you will get to know what kind of family he has, job, etc.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:57pm On May 12, 2013
ghananotnaija:

I don't want to offend you, but maybe you need to accept the fact that it's not God's plan for you to be married. Accept God's plan and not to have your own will in this matter.

I for one, would never consider a woman over 30, no matter what my age is.

God tells you to shut up. its all Gods plan.

2 Likes

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by eraby: 5:58pm On May 12, 2013
the Bible says "if any man is in ME and I in him ask any thing in name and I will do".(John 15:7). Firstly examine yur life if its pleasing to GOD? Beg GOD forgiveness(Isaiah 1:13-19)(Psalm 30:5). fast and pray,ensure u pray wit yur whole heart cry to GOD and he will hear. I can suggest some prayer points to u. If interested send a mail to this address eraby@ymail.com. I pray GOD to help u.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by tlops(m): 5:58pm On May 12, 2013
I’m single - You Have To Be Freaking Awesome To Change It :p !

https://www.facebook.com/page4singles
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

ikr! these marriages last long too. its not like going and meeting up someone in the bar who will make use of you just for a night and then run away.

this is an arrangement between families. such marriages rarely break up. you will get to know what kind of family he has, job, etc.
I know, that's why I'm not against arranged marriage....

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by elebua: 6:00pm On May 12, 2013
If you are genuine and of good behaviou
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by ghananotnaija(m): 6:00pm On May 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

God tells you to shut up. its all Gods plan.

Haha, you're pagan, hell is waiting for you. You know what job I want in hell? I want to be the guy who holds the pitchfork so that I could stab you pagans as you move into the deeper parts of the pit.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Phil04: 6:01pm On May 12, 2013
If you are real,How do i get to know?
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 12, 2013
kulyie: coogar whats up with posting leonardo di caprio's picture a.k.a jack dawson.did you tell him before posting it.2ndly whats with the look (or are you tripping for the op already :p this is your opportunity na o.you better open up and tell her how you feel 8-) dont let a good girl pass you by) wink

okay.. but

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers / Seeing Dead Aunty In My Dreams Repeatedly. I Need Any Solutions Please / Frustrated With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.