Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon (71833 Views)

I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / Three (3) Financial Moves To Make Before Getting Married / Getting Married As An Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by armyofone(m): 7:36pm On May 12, 2013
The Lion said the truth. A hearty Big Amen and Amen to that.

Vikin: Just me?
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by alyarmouk(m): 7:36pm On May 12, 2013
CAN WE GET TO MEET FOR REAL?
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: are u saying they are not interested in op's contacts?
the op wants something and I gave her a way to do it. Easily. That's all

Really? Easily? Was that the best you could do?
So, you actually expected her to drop all her detailz on a public forum? undecided really?
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Idowuogbo(f): 7:37pm On May 12, 2013
Happyness_Chima:

lol my sister. They said i should step down so my options are now open.
Dey? Who are d they? Oh gal, na dem dey feed u? U beta get out there and mingle wiv d sane/avalaible/ responsible lots. May God grant u heart desires o jare! kiss
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by HARDDON: 7:38pm On May 12, 2013
Happyness_Chima: Thanks. I'm grateful for the replies.

Sorry if I offended anyone by mentioning UK. What I meant to explain is I'm always on holidays to London to relax and expand my search my a husband. I work in rotational shifts so when I get 4 weeks off, I like to use it to travel which is like 5-6 times a year. I'm not bragging ot showing off. I don't even go for shopping or live lavish when I visit there. Maybe it wasn't worth mentioning so I'm sorry.

I'm a catholic but started attending winners. I'm active in my Church even though most women are there for the same thing. They gossip too much and all that. Most of these brothers are not what i'm looking for or they're sometimes naïve and me I can't settle for any man anyhow. I like activities so I go out a lot and don't partake in irresponsible things. I'm just ready to have a husband and my own home. When you meet a man that's not settled, they usually bring their baggage to me and as a single woman I don't think I should be feeding any man. My siblings are getting hitched and im feeling the pressure to have my own.

Ενεη from a million miles , i can't but get irritated by your highly placed pride and precepts, no wonder Mr right is busy lounging on the laps of many dames elsewhere!

Who would want you tiger?

Sorry to Saч , but you are off @ many tangents :

Tangent 1 : Pride ....you have been looking down on guys and it hasn't been working. Why don't you reassess and employ another tactics: Saч been humble a lil and not judge people by present predicaments? Tear down that your exalted altar and mingle with real men. cos it is only politicians and drug dealers that can measure a little bit to those wet dreams husband of yours ! Sad story ƒoя you is, politicians are taken. And drug dealers are languishing in jails.

Tangent 2 : VERY wrong Perspective: so you travel in search of a husband? Sorry to Saч , but it is expressly stated: blessed is HE that findeth a wife not SHE that findeth a husby!
Instead of fluctuating like a pendulum bulb looking ƒoя him, spend some timee working on your character cos i can bet with мч last kobo that it reeks.

By the way, what happened to your YOUTHFUL YEARS? Wasted them jumping arround with politicians huh? High horses things?

Tangent 3: WRONG Company: so you and your clique finally realised age is no more on your sides and you decided to church up ? Point of correction, not all sisters in Winners Chapel are desperate ƒoя husbands . At least not the ones who have been taught what to do.

Pardon Me, but your pride is killing( a women with huge 16inch rod of an ego? Ouch!)

You can't ενεη arrange your words in a logically coherent manner and you're here looking ƒoя a made man with sleek style.
Na palmwine tapper fit you , no offense .

Don't worry . Keep your wishes hanging way up there. Next year, you would be 32 and counting. Keep wet-dreãming !

And while at it, prepare ƒoя adoption too.

Astute Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Idowuogbo(f): 7:39pm On May 12, 2013
Harddon, easy nau.. Haba! angry

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 12, 2013
Tashamania:

Really? Easily? Was that the best you could do?
So, you actually expected her to drop all her detailz on a public forum? undecided really?
when you want a date online that's what you do..and I asked to drop her Skype, so that she can at least see them and talk to them , I really don't think someone can do something through Skype, so Mam my advice still stands if you are serious drop your Skype
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 12, 2013
Choi!! This lady singled me out to attack me ni sha. grin Well that is why I dont like telling people the truth I'll rather tell them what they like to hear. Dont worry madam. Your settled husband is on the way. And no we're not in the same shoes. I didnt come on Nl and post "I am 31 and Nobody Wants to Marry Me" I'll rather have fun with topics in the romance section like "Men:Do you have to be financially stable before marriage or not?" My question is if everybody loves you, why is nobody willing to marry you? *If I say what im about to say now I swear i might get stoned* grin and I've been thot to respect my elders. But ma, your post and comments reek of pride and bragging. No one cares what country you're on official duty in. I'm sure we have atleast one senator that is commenting on this forum and he doesnt go around telling everybody what or who he is. Maybe that is one of the reason why you're still not hooked.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by StateOfMind: 7:42pm On May 12, 2013
12 inches!:

As in... If they were going out already accepted. But to start a new relationship with a 31 year old lady grin. We may need to defrost her ovaries grin grin. God forgive me for my mouth cry

Lord have mercy! This is a very terrible post.

You go from thread to thread spewing nonsense and telling yourself that you are blunt. You are not blunt bro, you are very stu!pid.

Having a joystick alone isn't a proof of fertility, even a 35-year old woman might be more fertile than you are. Please learn to engage your brain before posting a comment next time.

7 Likes

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by MrBenSun: 7:43pm On May 12, 2013
Acidosis: You are only 31, woman... Relax your mind and like you said, you can get your own apartment & make sure you live a decent life.

Giving yourself a matrimonial ultimatum is the surest way to fall in the arms of a barbaric groom.

If you believe in prayers, tender your requests to God and attend religious services, marriage seminars, reasonable events.. Don't go about clubbing else you'll only make a mess of yourself in the hands of small small chop & clean mouth dudes.

Resist every form of pride, now that we all know you travel to u.k everyday with a fat salary.

And make sure you dress well and in a responsible not so flashy way.

and then

invite me for your wedding on the 21st of September, 2013!
Acidosis: You are only 31, woman... Relax your mind and like you said, you can get your own apartment & make sure you live a decent life.

Giving yourself a matrimonial ultimatum is the surest way to fall in the arms of a barbaric groom.

If you believe in prayers, tender your requests to God and attend religious services, marriage seminars, reasonable events.. Don't go about clubbing else you'll only make a mess of yourself in the hands of small small chop & clean mouth dudes.

Resist every form of pride, now that we all know you travel to u.k everyday with a fat salary.

and then

and then

Lols...feeling bros...absolutely remarkable
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 12, 2013
Idowuogbo: Harddon, easy nau.. Haba! angry

Na poverty remembrance dey worry hard don! cheesy

OP don locate esere.....carry go jor!

Do interview for all those that applied. It's well
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Idowuogbo(f): 7:45pm On May 12, 2013
12 inches!:
Choi!! This lady singled me out to attack me ni sha. grin Well that is why I dont like telling people the truth I'll rather tell them what they like to hear. Dont worry madam. Your settled husband is on the way. And no we're not in the same shoes. I didnt come on Nl and post "I am 31 and Nobody Wants to Marry Me" I'll rather have fun with topics in the romance section like "Men:Do you have to be financially stable before marriage or not?" My question is if everybody loves you, why is nobody willing to marry you? *If I say what im about to say now I swear i might get stoned* grin and I've been thot to respect my elders. But ma, your post and comments reek of pride and bragging. No one cares what country you're on official duty in. I'm sure we have atleast one senator that is commenting on this forum and he doesnt go around telling everybody what or who he is. Maybe that is one of the reason why you're still not hooked.
Hahahaha... Funny! undecided undecided
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by HARDDON: 7:47pm On May 12, 2013
Idowuogbo: Harddon, easy nau.. Haba! angry

Huh? Did i read that right ? Comin from dis moniker? Wow!
She must be getting old. Age has a way of making ρρℓ docile.

Nonetheless,
Did you вч any Chance read мч first post on this thread?
If you didn't, i sought some clarification from her. Hoping she wud dip drop d ego, but no, she rather plåyed it up.

And I'm totally fed with such women. i'v come across alota them.
They are d ones that worries pastors a lot with prayer points yet they wud rada point fingers some where else while they r d ish.

Ενεη if she gets married tomorrow like this, d marriage wudnt last long . Bliv me .
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 12, 2013
Happyness_Chima: Thank you all for the replies.
Permit to me say this to some of you. Just because I'm looking for a spouse does not make me your comic toy. I will fight back if you come at me rudely. I work too hard for myself and give respect to others in all situations. 12 inches, your comment didn't hurt. You are unmarried so we're in the same shoes. Unless you feed a woman, clothe and house her, your ridicule points back to you. I dated a man for 5 years and I know he's in God's hands smiling at me whilst shaking his head at some people here. Is it easy tomove on? Tell me is it? Have u ever worn my shoes? Some of you just talk anyhow like we're all unserious people in our lives. I found solace in my achievements and turned to partying more with my friends but i realize its time to grow up and adapt to change. Only broke men that think i'm proud because of your poor self-esteem.

I'm the go-to person for organizing baby showers, wedding events and children'd bday parties. I'm a God mother to 3 children. Everybody loves me. The reason I opened this topic on this website is because last night one of my friends called me that she and hubby have been praying for me to get hitched that im so nice but why am i unmarried. It broke me to tears so i decided to come and seek advice here. As soon as I mentioned Uk, some people almost died on top the matter. If i tell u that im in SA right now on official duty, they might even have heart attack.

All these attacks are inconsequential. You cannot diagnose and analyze the life of a person you've never met with so much confidence and rudeness as if im a baby. Many women are in my shoes but fear wil not let then open a topic like this. For all those that had something beneficial to say, God will locate you.

Have you noticed that its 'some guys' that are bitter about your situation? Care to know why? They cannot measure up financially and have probably been rejected one too many times by hardworking ladies like you. You know what you want ... go for it! Commit your footsteps into the hands of God and he'll lead you. Pay no attention to the haters and their epistles. It is inferred in your post that you lost your Ex so its hard to move on. You can't wake him up so I empathize with you. You will surely get your own!

6 Likes

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by armyofone(m): 7:48pm On May 12, 2013
Take it easy with yourself. Get yourself involved in your work. Have you thought about going back to school? A good place to meet charming bachelors. Join activities in your church such as choir etc Dress nice and keep your looks. Relax and do not fret.

Permit to me say this to some of you. Just because I'm looking for a spouse does not make me your comic toy. I will fight back if you come at me rudely. I work too hard for myself and give respect to others in all situations. 12 inches, your comment didn't hurt. You are unmarried so we're in the same shoes. Unless you feed a woman, clothe and house her, your ridicule points back to you. I dated a man for 5 years and I know he's in God's hands smiling at me whilst shaking his head at some people here. Is it easy tomove on? Tell me is it? Have u ever worn my shoes? Some of you just talk anyhow like we're all unserious people in our lives. I found solace in my achievements and turned to partying more with my friends but i realize its time to grow up and adapt to change. Only broke men that think i'm proud because of your poor self-esteem.

I'm the go-to person for organizing baby showers, wedding events and children'd bday parties. I'm a God mother to 3 children. Everybody loves me. The reason I opened this topic on this website is because last night one of my friends called me that she and hubby have been praying for me to get hitched that im so nice but why am i unmarried. It broke me to tears so i decided to come and seek advice here. As soon as I mentioned Uk, some people almost died on top the matter. If i tell u that im in SA right now on official duty, they might even have heart attack.

All these attacks are inconsequential. You cannot diagnose and analyze the life of a person you've never met with so much confidence and rudeness as if im a baby. Many women are in my shoes but fear wil not let then open a topic like this. For all those that had something beneficial to say, God will locate you.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Pretyangel25(f): 7:49pm On May 12, 2013
My dear friend just wait patiently in the Lord. God time the say is the best
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Idowuogbo(f): 7:53pm On May 12, 2013
HARDDON:

Nonetheless,
If you didn't, i sought some clarification from her. Hoping she wud dip drop d ego, but no, she rather plåyed it up.

They are d ones that worries pastors a lot with prayer points yet they wud rada point fingers some where else while they r d ish.

Ενεη if she gets married tomorrow like this, d marriage wudnt last long . Bliv me .

And you getting younger abi? undecided

Anyways...let her b! It af do.

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by BANGASOUP1: 7:55pm On May 12, 2013

and then

madman lol,u cracked me up thanks,esp dat last part
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Idowuogbo(f): 7:55pm On May 12, 2013
BagLova:

Have you noticed that its 'some guys' that are bitter about your situation? Care to know why? They cannot measure up financially and have probably been rejected one too many times by hardworking ladies like you. You know what you want ... go for it! Commit your footsteps into the hands of God and he'll lead you. Pay no attention to the haters and their epistles. It is inferred in your post that you lost your Ex so its hard to move on. You can't wake him up so I empathize with you. You will surely get your own!
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by HARDDON: 7:56pm On May 12, 2013
Vikin:

Na WEALTH remembrance dey worry hard don! cheesy

OP don locate esere.....carry go jor!

Do interview for all those that applied. It's well

Seee d bolded? Sure riz. We all must not come here to τaικ brag tales b4 we pass on our msges.

Well , since itz bragging time, it might intrest you to ĸпoω i was born into opulence( titled Prince) And I'm d youngest title holder that sits and take /makes critical decisions that affects thousands of lives.

How about that?
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by trolling(m): 7:56pm On May 12, 2013
who told you lions didn't eat grass Vikin:
Just me?
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 12, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lord have mercy! This is a very terrible post.

You go from thread to thread spewing nonsense and telling yourself that you are blunt. You are not blunt bro, you are very stu!pid.

Having a joystick alone isn't a proof of fertility, even a 35-year old woman might be more fertile than you are. Please learn to engage your brain before posting a comment next time.

Well, I have made my candid opinion known in the first post and any other thing i post here may be clouded in jokes and sarcasm. That was a joke. Really now I'm just having fun. I've seen women throw many good men away on the false premise that the guy is not settled enough yet and seen other women married those same men in less than one year and they have good marriages. I'm just trying to knock op to reality. She seems to have her head in a hole. Or shey you want her to end up with a divorcee with the main wife coming to scatter the wedding live on Linda ikeji's blog grin

PS: Men do consider these things. That older women get less fertile. Even medicine proves it.I consider it. Other men will. I have seen replies on this same issue by men on another thread already.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 12, 2013
HARDDON:

Nonetheless,

Leave her alone Abeg! Didn't you see where she said she lost someone she dated for 5yrs...her fiancé maybe....her pride is positive! She will find her true love before dis yr smiley
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 12, 2013
@thread
SMH
@OP
esere dey alright but i dunno if he's available oh but he's good chap the much that i know.
His PM would have his name - if you cant find it I can send it to you

@esere
na by fire by force.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by StateOfMind: 7:57pm On May 12, 2013

Awwww...I like you Op..May God continue to bless you abundantly and answer you prayers soon.

A lot of nairaland (and offline) guys are intimidated bt successful women, so I'm not surprised at their comments at all. I'm glad you dint allow them get to you.

@12inches and others, your mission don fail o..you may crawl back into your struggling-to- -make-a-decent-living zone now. hohoho

4 Likes

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 12, 2013
BagLova: Have you noticed that its 'some guys' that are bitter about your situation? Care to know why? They cannot measure up financially and probably have been rejected one too many times by hardworking ladies like you. You know what you want ... go for it! Commit your footsteps into the hands of God and he'll lead you. Pay no attention to the haters and their epistles. It is inferred in your post that you lost your Ex so its hard to move on. I empathize with you. You will surely get your own!

Amen. Mom thinks I use him as a yardstick for other men but that's not entirely true. Although I wish i could find someone like him lol. His kindness, cheerfulness, so easy-going with life and many more. I've not dated anyone after him for almost 2 years.

2 Likes

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 12, 2013
HARDDON:

Seee d bolded? Sure riz. We all must not come here to τaικ brag tales b4 we pass on our msges.

Well , since itz bragging time, it might intrest you to ĸпoω i was born into opulence( titled Prince) And I'm d youngest title holder that sits and take /makes critical decisions that affects thousands of lives.

How about that?

If you really are, then you have no reason to say she has a negative pride! Some ppl like talking about their success. For me, it's not bad, every man for himself.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by freedman4ever(m): 8:00pm On May 12, 2013
Baby,do u belive that i can help u,just contact me .08063705519.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 12, 2013
BagLova:

100 likes

2 Likes

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by chi2012(f): 8:01pm On May 12, 2013
It is well. It is well with U. It gonna be well wit us all. Remain positve.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by StateOfMind: 8:02pm On May 12, 2013
12 inches!:

Well, I have made my candid opinion known in the first post and any other thing i post here may be clouded in jokes and sarcasm. That was a joke. Really now I'm just having fun. I've seen women throw many good men away on the false premise that the guy is not settled enough yet and seen other women married those same men in less than one year and they have good marriages. I'm just trying to knock op to reality. She seems to have her head in a hole. Or shey you want her to end up with a divorcee with the main wife coming to scatter the wedding live on Linda ikeji's blog grin

PS: Men do consider these things. That older women get less fertile. Even medicine proves it.I consider it. Other men will. I have seen replies on this same issue by men on another thread already.

Oh please shut up and knock yourself into reality first. Do you even see yourself as a man at all. Don't let me dig your former posts on this thread on how badly you have been treated in you past relationship.

Carry your frustration and bad belleism away from this thread!

3 Likes

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by StateOfMind: 8:03pm On May 12, 2013
12 inches!:

Oh please shut up and knock yourself into reality first. Do you even see yourself as a man at all. Don't let me dig your former posts on this thread on how badly you have been treated in you past relationship.

Carry your frustration and bad belleism away from this thread!

Oh and btw, may people have fun at you own problems too..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply)

Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers / Seeing Dead Aunty In My Dreams Repeatedly. I Need Any Solutions Please / Frustrated With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.