Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

3 Reasons Why I Think My Jamb Exam Is Not Marked - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Reasons Why I Think My Jamb Exam Is Not Marked (1649 Views)

I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score / What I Saw On Twitter About Jamb Exam / You Can Now Check Your Jamb Exam Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons Why I Think My Jamb Exam Is Not Marked by Boladearo(m): 8:55pm On May 10, 2013
Here are 3 reason why i think my jamb exam is not mark
1. Too fast: the result came out 3 working days after the exam, so it means 1.5 million candidate result were marked within this period, although it is being marked by a computer, but it will require human for it to be control, and for the answer slip to be sort out.
2. Score for subject ; as we all know that english is 100 question, and the other 3 subjects are 50 questions. So 100 marks for each subject to make a total of 400marks, i.e the other 3 subject apart from english will be mutiply by 2 to get the 100 marks allocated for each subject. How come some of this subject(apart from English) scores are odd numbers.
3,Jamb wants to make money: I heard that Federal Government, are going to scrap Jamb and Neco this comin year, so jamb decided to fail student so that many student will have no other option than to purchase change of course form for 2500 naira, and this is an avenue for making money for jamb
And when Dibu says that this year Jamb will be different, I never thought this is what he mean, that he will make jambites sad

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why I Think My Jamb Exam Is Not Marked by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 10, 2013
Stop giving excuses for this Jamb of all thing, all this has been happening for years, normally it is Jamb culture that exam written on saturday, result then released on thursday or friday.
As for the second observation, I thought as much but this a general problem, you aren't the only person given odd score.
so pls this post will neither change Jamb nor change the cut off mark of student into University from 200. Why not dust off and start preparing for a better option and remember despite all the above excuses, 700,000 candidate still passed the exam
Re: 3 Reasons Why I Think My Jamb Exam Is Not Marked by DONMAYOR19(m): 11:45pm On May 10, 2013
go start preparation for next year jamb, instead of deceiving yourself
Re: 3 Reasons Why I Think My Jamb Exam Is Not Marked by chiwuike20: 9:01am On May 11, 2013
Boladearo: Here are 3 reason why i think my jamb exam is not mark
1. Too fast: the result came out 3 working days after the exam, so it means 1.5 million candidate result were marked within this period, although it is being marked by a computer, but it will require human for it to be control, and for the answer slip to be sort out.
2. Score for subject ; as we all know that english is 100 question, and the other 3 subjects are 50 questions. So 100 marks for each subject to make a total of 400marks, i.e the other 3 subject apart from english will be mutiply by 2 to get the 100 marks allocated for each subject. How come some of this subject(apart from English) scores are odd numbers.
3,Jamb wants to make money: I heard that Federal Government, are going to scrap Jamb and Neco this comin year, so jamb decided to fail student so that many student will have no other option than to purchase change of course form for 2500 naira, and this is an avenue for making money for jamb
And when Dibu says that this year Jamb will be different, I never thought this is what he mean, that he will make jambites sad
pure garbage. Jamb result came out 5working days( on friday evening). Ur argument is baseless
Re: 3 Reasons Why I Think My Jamb Exam Is Not Marked by Fynestboi: 10:19am On May 11, 2013
I knw JAMB didnt mark d questn or dey do and deir a kind of fault in deir machine bt
Boladearo: Here are 3 reason why i think my jamb exam is not mark
abt numba 3 jamb do use negative marking dats y u find odd numbers in student result.
Re: 3 Reasons Why I Think My Jamb Exam Is Not Marked by Fexydurn(m): 10:33am On May 11, 2013
To 200l without jamb into any uni of your choice IJMB program is the answer call 08071421819 for full details

(1) (Reply)

Top Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education In Nigeria / Niger Delta University (NDU) Direct-entry Form 2015 Is Still On. (0 8061335186) / Imsu Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.