Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

Are Atheist Any Different From The "Famous Doubting Thomas"? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Atheist Any Different From The "Famous Doubting Thomas"? (1834 Views)

Why Are Atheist So Annoying / Are Atheist Threat To Nigeria? / God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Atheist Any Different From The "Famous Doubting Thomas"? by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 11, 2013
Blacklight:

A Bingo relentlessly advancing his lunacy...watery shite!
Lol.
Re: Are Atheist Any Different From The "Famous Doubting Thomas"? by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 11, 2013
menmustwank:
bring your cup and I'll pour you a drink from my anus. Ode

This guy.....you are losing it.

Downward spiral.......
Re: Are Atheist Any Different From The "Famous Doubting Thomas"? by menmustwank: 7:38pm On May 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

This guy.....you are losing it.

Downward spiral.......
Olodo, you are yet to reply. Your boyfriend tried, almost passed then failed woefully. You can help him save face (that's if you have the brainpower)
Re: Are Atheist Any Different From The "Famous Doubting Thomas"? by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 11, 2013
menmustwank:
Olodo, you are yet to reply. Your boyfriend tried, almost passed then failed woefully. You can help him

smh.......troll harder
Re: Are Atheist Any Different From The "Famous Doubting Thomas"? by nnofaith: 8:11pm On May 11, 2013
menmustwank:
Olodo, i have been waiting for dummies like you to come and display your foolishness.

so you think the universe doesn't have intelligible order in it but you can make intelligible conversations in an unintelligible universe?

number two: so your conversation has a beginning but nothing caused it? it didn't originate from anything? it just appeared?

you be original mumu o!

Show me something, (just one thing) that began to exist and is intelligently arranged without anything causing it to be that way.
your logic will also imply that something or someone must have created god himself .
Re: Are Atheist Any Different From The "Famous Doubting Thomas"? by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 11, 2013
nnofaith: your logic will also imply that something or someone must have created god himself .
But God is unintelligible...
Re: Are Atheist Any Different From The "Famous Doubting Thomas"? by nnofaith: 9:58pm On May 11, 2013
menmustwank: Beautiful! enhe, your brain seems to have started working

So you now know that it is impossible for something to begin to exist and be intelligible without an intelligent cause making it that way abi.

Congratulation, you have pass yourr first

Let us now wait for your mumu brother logicdunce to catch up.
so god himself must have been created by something or someone!

1 Like

Re: Are Atheist Any Different From The "Famous Doubting Thomas"? by 4cassavasticks: 4:55am On May 12, 2013
nnofaith: so god himself must have been created by something or someone!
so you agree that the universe must have been created? yes or no?
Re: Are Atheist Any Different From The "Famous Doubting Thomas"? by nnofaith: 8:31am On May 12, 2013
4cassava sticks:
at least you have agreed that the unviverse has a creator. That was the only point that I was trying to make and I have made it.

When you find the creator of the universe, ask it who it's creator is. ode
even as your point is idiotic?!
Re: Are Atheist Any Different From The "Famous Doubting Thomas"? by Qkeyxyz: 12:38pm On May 12, 2013
@OP,
Atheists have nothing in common with "doubting Thomas". Thomas was a religious guy. He had to be for him to even follow Jesus, only that different people have their different measures of faith. That Thomas was not willing to go the whole nine yards with his faith does not automatically make him a friend of the atheist.
Re: Are Atheist Any Different From The "Famous Doubting Thomas"? by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 12, 2013
Qkeyxyz: @OP,
Atheists have nothing in common with "doubting Thomas". Thomas was a religious guy. He had to be for him to even follow Jesus, only that different people have their different measures of faith. That Thomas was not willing to go the whole nine yards with his faith does not automatically make him a friend of the atheist.

You think if Jesus floated from heaven down to me with holes in his hands, I will deny him?

Atheists are doubting Thomases who havent been shown the light....

Blame your God and Jesus, because they have the power to do something about it but prefer to leave atheists in ignorance.
Re: Are Atheist Any Different From The "Famous Doubting Thomas"? by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

You think if Jesus floated from heaven down to me with holes in his hands, I will deny him?
I won't deny his existence.. but he'll be going back with some bullet holes.. grin
Re: Are Atheist Any Different From The "Famous Doubting Thomas"? by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 12, 2013
musKeeto:
I won't deny his existence.. but he'll be going back with some bullet holes.. grin

he'd prefer to be nailed.... grin
Re: Are Atheist Any Different From The "Famous Doubting Thomas"? by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

he'd prefer to be nailed.... grin

we'll get a good h** for him lipsrsealed
Re: Are Atheist Any Different From The "Famous Doubting Thomas"? by 4cassavasticks: 5:33pm On May 12, 2013
nnofaith: even as your point is idiotic?!
hehehehehe...is that all you can say? I have not yet heard your logical refutation, mr olodofaith
Re: Are Atheist Any Different From The "Famous Doubting Thomas"? by kambo(m): 7:13pm On May 12, 2013
nnofaith: so god himself must have been created by something or someone!

the Bible states the properties of God which amongst other underscore the requirements for d design of intelligent lifeforms.
Only an infinitely wise being can compose human dna!
If this being were not omniscient he'd b imperfect and still learng and by tht virture couldnt create somethg as preciselu coordinated as a planetary solar system (my gloss).
But the bible says he has no beginng or end. You cant accept ths because man thinks relatively. U can only imagine a being from your background of collectve notions and emperical experiences.
Too bad, a termite burrowed in some sub soil wudnt b able to make sense of Quantum physiques. Infact, all the worms in the earth cant understand the source code of the latest windows Os! Well. Y try. Its beyond them. Period. All u can tell them, is "this is an OS" usg a language they can understand,

if God is a created being then He isnt God, ? And the being who created him is God. And if d being who created God is God, then wu created dat being(if God had to b created!).. The argument degenerates recursively into infinity.
Sorry, the fact tht u r on ths planet shows theres a God. Fundamental principles of life are wanton and evo is to much of a dirty falsehood to even consider.
Re: Are Atheist Any Different From The "Famous Doubting Thomas"? by ijawkid(m): 7:35pm On May 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

Atheists are doubting Thomases who havent been shown the light....

Blame your God and Jesus, because they have the power to do something about it but prefer to leave atheists in ignorance.

The bolded suggests you know God exists but pride and an independent spirit won't let you just believe in Him...........

If God comes to You and says ""MUMU Logic BOY I am the GOD you've been searching for"" would you obey his commands and live by his principles??.......
Re: Are Atheist Any Different From The "Famous Doubting Thomas"? by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 12, 2013
ijawkid:

The bolded suggests you know God exists but pride and an independent spirit won't let you just believe in Him...........

If God comes to You and says ""MUMU Logic BOY I am the GOD you've been searching for"" would you obey his commands and live by his principles??.......

Yes......unfortunately, God wont because he doesnt existd
Re: Are Atheist Any Different From The "Famous Doubting Thomas"? by ijawkid(m): 8:31pm On May 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

Yes......unfortunately, God wont because he doesnt existd
you??live by Gods principles??..I go dance azonto if that happens...lol...

...God doesn't exist but u exist abi??
Re: Are Atheist Any Different From The "Famous Doubting Thomas"? by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 12, 2013
ijawkid:
you??live by Gods principles??..I go dance azonto if that happens...lol...

...God doesn't exist but u exist abi??

God has no principle...he doesnt exist
Re: Are Atheist Any Different From The "Famous Doubting Thomas"? by AtheistD(m): 9:00am On May 13, 2013
striktlymi: Hallo Oze,

#There exist more than enough evidence to support God.

Hello striklymi,

Really? More than enough evidence shocked

Is there evidence at all? I would say there is zero...0.... evidence. This is why faith is required. Baar in mind that there was no evidence provided to doubting Thomas too. Christ had to physically show himself to Thomas before he could believe. Why cant we experience the same? Why do we have to be shortchanged with spurious claims of people who came back from hell and seeing God in DNA strands?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ancestral Curse / Write And Spread False Rumours About Me At Your Own Peril...prophet TB Joshua / Christian Social Networking Sites - Where Can I Network With Other Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.