Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) (34226 Views)

Arase Donates N1m To Injured Police Corporal In Kano / Govt Terminates Ethnic Militia Pipeline Surveillance Contract / Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by bidexolumanish(m): 12:52am On May 11, 2013
dayokanu: Is he still alive?
no he is not,u no see say na im corps dem wan go dump 4 mogue but im eye stil dy winks cos im na badest guy nw.
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by bidexolumanish(m): 12:54am On May 11, 2013
AK 48: Hmmm
i like u jor cos u be good nigerian,jst go drink water sleep cos u get ur own cross wey u dy carry.
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by skidos4u(m): 12:57am On May 11, 2013
let d police invite d army 4 help. coz i cnt imagin a police convoy, wel arm 2 d teath, yet been slaughtered lik pigs by a small unit of d so call militia group.

2 Likes

Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by supaeagles(m): 1:14am On May 11, 2013
dayokanu: Is he still alive?
if he his then not for long oh
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by searay(m): 1:15am On May 11, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Yet some people will fight you for being loyal to your ethnic group.I'm a yoruba and I'm happy to be one but if anybody is not proud of where they come from,na them sabi o.

Poor dude gone extreme .
what about Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by OdionOdion: 1:43am On May 11, 2013
babyosisi:

Why wasn't he named Ekiti or Yenegoa
Why Enugu
Even KANO,SULTAN,BAYERO,ATIKU,BANBAnGIDA or EL RUFAI

2 Likes

Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by azimibraun: 1:46am On May 11, 2013
Wait o! Na nassarawa wey I graduate frm all dis thin dey happen? Never knew all d eggon charm and witchcraft I heard abt wia for real o! Bt if dis suckers cld murder dis officers with matchetes dey cld aswell as disarm dem take off dia caps and cease dia vehicles and send dem back.. Dt wld hv bin enof humiliation to the security forces. I dnt subscribe to violence bt OBJ or Mr Yar'adua wld hv responded to dis diffrently sha. U dnt kill federal officers k dis maaaan!!mk I sharply ask some of my eggon pals if I fit gt som charms to walktru a bank and out unseen. Danm! Dem!

3 Likes

Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by vandarsar(m): 1:46am On May 11, 2013
You joking right?

~Bluetooth:

Nigeria police cells are worse than Alcatraz or Gitmo when it comes to torture.
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by azimibraun: 1:51am On May 11, 2013
Even soldier no go wan receive beaten frm dt bros wey sit for back of Mr Eggon Enugu.. Dt bros dey vex Maaaan!! As if 90 of the 95 guys wey die na him friends and plenty of dem owe am money. Anoda 5mins go see dt bros beheading Mr snitch enugu o!toh!
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by Capnd143(m): 1:52am On May 11, 2013
Some of you spewing shit! Didnt you watch on Ait that the were substancial evidence to prove? Abi una wan mek them cary them go court smal time Oga at the top go come bribe the judge to secure his release?
-
-
i trust nigerian police only 4 this one thing: when it comes to terrorist, the dont obey rule of engagement, if them manage catch u? Na don lose one eye be that!

1 Like

Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by azimibraun: 1:56am On May 11, 2013
Court for circumstantial evidence? If I hear! Murdar dem all!!!!! Even wen me no dwn fi violence.. Zakibiam ddnt set enof precedence frm dis dastardly act dats wt it means ppl. We need precedence set once and for all.
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by azimibraun: 2:03am On May 11, 2013
Aluu, Baga,Ombtase ah! So anybody or group fit kill as dem lk under dis administration o! I knw my ppl(nigerians) u gt dia luv and support wen u take dwn d extra-judicial killer abi me and dis presido com frm diff country? B4d matter cool dwn, mk heads roll so dt we can all mourn @ d sametime. " Call Mr martin...tell him to bring the cofin... 2day is death season..a hundred eggon, aluu and baga bastards abt 2 b murderd..
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by cecegorz(m): 2:36am On May 11, 2013
Walahi!!!
If you receive the kind of brutality this dude must have gone through in the hands of Nigerian police, you will plead guilty to any damn charge leveled against you.
Infact you will quickly declare you are the one that actually pulled the Trigger on JF Kennedy! Even guantanamo bay ain't got nothing on Nigerian police stations.
The way that guy is looking, i hope he survives the next one week.

3 Likes

Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by nijanigga: 2:36am On May 11, 2013
This is not an ndigbo affair. If the guy was a politician like okoroacha spraying money like Tinubu or Akpabio, igbos go dey salute am. Chei this world people can disown thier own.
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by Nobody: 3:07am On May 11, 2013
The Nasarawa State Command of the Nigeria Police Force has arrested one Corporal Haruna Joseph, a driver attached to the state’s Special Task Force, Operation Nasara for allegedly being a member of the Ombatse Militia group that killed several security agents in the state in the early hours of Wednesday.

The suspect who was arrested along with his brother is said to have survived the attack on the security agents as he had a special red sticker placed in front of his Hilux Van which enabled the villagers to identify and spare him.

The suspect who was arrested while driving his official Hilux Van with the sticker attached to the front bumper of his van was presented to Governor Umaru Al-Makura before being whisked away to the State Criminal Investigation Department for further investigations.
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/05/10/police-arrest-two-over-killing-of-security-operatives-in-lafia/

So where exactly did the name corporal Enugu come from?

1 Like

Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by sakaguchi(m): 3:13am On May 11, 2013
There is another post here on nairaland saying the snitch is one Haruna Joseph, so which one we de na?
That's ny problem with Nigerian police. Lawyers in the house, isn't there a clause that says evidence gathered from a victim through torture are not tenable in court, how are the gonna fry this dude now, or is that clause not functional in Nigeria?
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by Nobody: 3:15am On May 11, 2013
That may be an innocent man targeted because of his tribe
No be Naija

1 Like

Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by Diasporan(m): 3:18am On May 11, 2013
skidos4u: let d police invite d army 4 help. coz i cnt imagin a police convoy, wel arm 2 d teath, yet been slaughtered lik pigs by a small unit of d so call militia group.
Haven't you heard that the first set of soldiers that were deployed to arrest the Leader of the cult all slept off and the cultist collected their guns and sent them away?This one pass weapon level.Power pass power

1 Like

Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by oyeyipow(m): 3:24am On May 11, 2013
1stly y'all shd chill about the tribal sentiments, his name has ntn to do in this case.
2ndly I see no reason why d police shd beat someone up this much all in the name of investigation/interrogation. For God's sake if I'm beaten up dt much I'll admit to anything for it to stop. Something shd. Be done with this our police cos they're rili Good at violating human rights.
Then lastly, my condolences to police force and d families of the fallen ones
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by Igboboy59(m): 3:58am On May 11, 2013
y his name b enugu.he dont av any other name ....please sooo.enugu na gentle state ooooo
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by Parnassuss(m): 4:14am On May 11, 2013
Mortiple: Why is the man's name ENUGU when he is not from Enugu State? Doesn't he have another name? Hope this is not an attempt to rope Ndigbo into the Ombaste bruhaha?

This is fucken stupid. You have soiled us all with your stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by Nobody: 4:35am On May 11, 2013
Those who tortured this man deserve to be dismissed from the police and tried in court.it is wrong to use torture during investigation.
The man has been likely targeted because of his tribe(eggon).we all know that all you need to buy information from police is money not tribal affiliation.any information on police movement could have been bought from any of the policemen in that division irrespective of his tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by eagleeye2: 4:37am On May 11, 2013
one article said, corporal Haruna Joseph, another said Corporal Enugu.....
Why can't the Nigerian Police Force be consistent?
The Enugu is from Eggon, the Eggon people killed those officers..... Is the NPF, telling us that once your tribe commits a crime and you per chance remains alive, then you become an Automatic Informant?
Will the NPF at least take this man to the court of Law?
or
Are we going to hear that he has "committed suicide" in the police custody?
So many questions, but as usual our hands are tied and we will all mutter silently "May God help us".
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by Nobody: 4:39am On May 11, 2013
Seems enugu is just the mans nickname.maybe he once worked in enugu state.
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by COOLDUN: 4:59am On May 11, 2013
nijanigga: This is not an ndigbo affair. If the guy was a politician like okoroacha spraying money like Tinubu or Akpabio, igbos go dey salute am. Chei this world people can disown thier own.

PHUCK all your generations, will your miserable tribe claim a criminal? this published name is for a purpose ,but God pass you all. He doesn't have a surname?truth will later emerge, many of you are spitting rubbish online calling Police force names, is he the only Eggon Police officer? you think that he would just be picked like that without a substantial evidence.

If you people loose a family member to this act of sabotage then you would call for the suspects to be detained at the White House in the US.

When the security agents act, you guys will accuse them of being brutal, when they keep calm you will accuse them of being incompetent and weak. Naija , poverty have entered your brains.

Imagine how a fellow sabotaged and destroyed many families, just because of his people. Torture and interrogation happen every where not only in Nigeria. Many criminals are so hardened to an extend that it requires a dreaded torture to get the truth from them. Why are you guys worried over a man that has a charm that prevents bullets and matchets from piercing inside his body.
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by batstan(m): 5:08am On May 11, 2013
the guv'nor seem to know them all. lipsrsealed
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by Nobody: 5:10am On May 11, 2013
COOLDUN:

PHUCK all your generations, will your miserable tribe claim a criminal? this published name is for a purpose ,but God pass you all. He doesn't have a surname?truth will later emerge, many of you are spitting rubbish online calling Police force names, is he the only Eggon Police officer? you think that he would just be picked like that without a substantial evidence.

If you people loose a family member to this act of sabotage then you would call for the suspects to be detained at the White House in the US.

When the security agents act, you guys will accuse them of being brutal, when they keep calm you will accuse them of being incompetent and weak. Naija , poverty have entered your brains.

Imagine how a fellow sabotaged and destroyed many families, just because of his people. Torture and interrogation happen every where not only in Nigeria. Many criminals are so hardened to an extend that it requires a dreaded torture to get the truth from them. Why are you guys worried over a man that has a charm that prevents bullets and matchets from piercing inside his body.

The man is a suspect
He is yet to be charged let alone found guilty in a court of law
We haven't heard any evidence except an article from a newspaper
Looks like you have already jumped the gun and sentenced him to death
Na wa
We have a long way to go

1 Like

Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by babaowo: 5:13am On May 11, 2013
babyosisi:

Why wasn't he named Ekiti or Yenegoa
Why Enugu
....because that's right name for betrayal!

1 Like

Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by batstan(m): 5:15am On May 11, 2013
babyosisi:

The man is a suspect
He is yet to be charged let alone found guilty in a court of law
We haven't heard any evidence except an article from a newspaper
Looks like you have already jumped the gun and sentenced him to death
Na wa
We have a long way to go
don't mind the imbe......

1 Like

Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by Anney2nv: 5:15am On May 11, 2013
Ummmm,Niger police I hope dis man isn't innocento,cos anybody wey waka dat place now,na catching tinz.dey should ask about the killers b4 dem kill am ooo
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by Nobody: 5:17am On May 11, 2013
batstan: don't mind the imbe......

That is the mindset that lynches people on charges of stealing someone's JT
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by kabba7(m): 5:17am On May 11, 2013
Obiagu1: How did they know he is an informant?
Is it because he is an Eggon man?

I don' like the way we treat SUSPECTS in Nigeria look at that picture well and go search for the Boston suspect to see the difference !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N3.5M Monthly Feeding For El-Zakzaky: Lai Mohammed Trends On Twitter / COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Speaks From Isolation (Video, Pictures) / Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.