Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss (3235 Views)

They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! / Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself / Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by lollydyss: 11:30pm On May 10, 2013
I know some will blame me for what am about to say but this is what i cant live with anymore,
Let me start by introducing my self , i work with one of the new generation bank as a contract staff in lagos , am married with a kid, i have some of these chinese customers that i attend to as a marketer. It got to a stage that i started taking money from there account and the last transfer i made blew up but thank God the chinese did not really understand what happend, my boss called me and i lied to him but he later made his own enquiry and found out all my atrocities, he gave me a call that he needs to speak with me and dat we needed to go to a secret place, i waited for him and he pick me up and took me to a hotel he got a room and we went in, as u all know i have commited a fraud and i cud not refuse him, but my hope was dat he wanted me to tell him the truth were no one will hear us talk. all of a sudden as we got into the room my boss started attacking me with series of question and. I told hime the truth, he suprised me when he started tto touch me and was telling me dat my secret will remain secret if i allow him to sleep with me, all this while i was on my knees crying begging him to forgive me becos we are all human beign, but he staryed unbottoing. My shirt , i fwlt so bad that i felt like killing him if i had the opportunity at the moment,
To cut mY story short i was crying and begging him as he was unbottoning my shirt, i had to quickly tink of wat to say to stop him him becos i cant imagoine myself sleeping with him wen i had my rings still on my finger and i cant cheat on my husband.
I had to lie to him dat i was pregnant and he just paused and said we shud leave imm, he promised to keep my secret but i felt so bad at his behaviour becos this is someone i look up to like a father and my husband respect him too.
I know what i did was bad at first but why wud my boss tink of sleeping with me becos of mt silly mistake.i fwlt so bad and dirty at the moment and at that point i decided that am ready to face any consequence but i swear i will deal with him. I will make him regret what he did to me, i swear i will show him the power of a woman.i know i might have done wrong but i cant stop crying at his behaviour towards me
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by Dyt(f): 11:44pm On May 10, 2013
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by seedord247(m): 11:56pm On May 10, 2013
Dyt: undecided

Seriously undecided cuz i see the boss as the actor and saver of this new generation movie. cheesy
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by oluplus(m): 12:27am On May 11, 2013
The 2 of you are criminals. You should be killed first before you killed your boss. You are not thinking of the way out of you mess. How does killing your boss proffer the solution? The law or karma awaits you. My advice: resign and just go far far away. Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by Coldblooded(m): 12:33am On May 11, 2013
Ok na, since u've decided u wil kil him huh? Den wia do u nid our help?
To supply u with gun, knife or poison?

Or to report you to the police or EFCC?

NO OFFEINSE...just asking!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by SilentCrescendo: 1:16am On May 11, 2013
Ok, so you did something wrong and your boss found out, he wants to give you the D but you didn't do it cos you're married... You'll show him "the power of a woman", ma'am, you and your boss did something bad so just let it go and wait for karma to do it's will grin
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by Godmother(f): 1:41am On May 11, 2013
People like u make it hard for one to keep money in d bank. Imagine stealing someone's hard earned money. What ur boss requested of you is nothing. You said you used to respect n look up to him, well I'm sure he probably did same until he realised you are just a common thief and decided to treat you the way one would treat someone they don't respect.

7 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by Nobody: 1:42am On May 11, 2013
100% supported! U can go ahead and kill him.or u want us to teach u d easiest method to do so?
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by Nobody: 1:47am On May 11, 2013
Why now! U neednt steal now, jusst sell this ur nollywood script and. Boom, u mk cash grin
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by amtheone(m): 1:56am On May 11, 2013
Madam ur proposed evil intention maybe true because there are so many evil deeds going on in the world otherwise I would have quoted it as false content.

I had to read ur post twice so as to get it right. According to what u have up there. U mistakenly stole company money that belong to a client and your boss later found out and decided to punished you by wanting to mount you, but u were able to come up with lies as usual and escape such punishment.

Now tell us why u want him dead. Could it be that u are fired as a result or could it be that he later had his way by mounting u, or could it be that ur unclad image is all over the net, or could it again be that u want to be the next boss by force so as to make more mistakes(stealing) and have nobody to question u or could it also be that by his mere unbuttoning of ur shirt in dat hotel, ur husband is aware of such and has issued a divorce certificate?

Pls reply as soon as possible. The house awaits ur timely response. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by baby124: 2:49am On May 11, 2013
Kleptomaniac and opportunistic pervert. Sounds like a match made in heaven. Nothing to say here, moving right along grin. You are the type that will steal in public, and get burnt. Sooner or later, you will go somewhere and steal and your husband will dump you and spread tales about you. Either way, you will lose because you have serious issues. How do you steal from your own client? Or even steal where you work? It is obvious you are desperate for money, that is why you need the job so bad. Or were you expecting to gather clients, rob the company and run away? Your horror has just started. You better resign. I hope you are not a mother, gosh!
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by dayokanu(m): 3:59am On May 11, 2013
Kill your boss? Say wetin happen Unless you wan use abunna kill am

Your boss has not committed any crime. Its offer and acceptance.

The man is even a good man, Some men no mind nyansh you with the belle wey you claim say you get. e go even ask you for An@@l sex sef

You should be the one researching the number of years you would spend in Kiri kiri

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by Nobody: 5:32am On May 11, 2013
A married woman with a kid stealing? Did you think Of your husband and kid before stealing from clients? My goodness my acct is not even safe anymore
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by goldfish80(m): 5:36am On May 11, 2013
cool

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by greatgod2012(f): 6:20am On May 11, 2013
Your boss did nothing wrong, you are the one to examine yourself, as its common, a thief is most likely to be an infidel, im sure your boss respected you just the way you respected him, but the day he found out that you are a thief, he has concluded that you must also be an infidel and that you do not deserve the respect he usually accord to you, hence, his way of disrespecting you surfaced, so, dont kill him, he thought the way any normal human being could think.

However, its never too late to change, find a way of returning the stolen money.........its called restitution, confess to your hubby(if your hubby is unaware of it), repent, beg the boss and resign from that place of work and look for your job elsewhere and let not such happen again.
God can forgive you and give you a second chance, if you are truly repentant.
Go and sin no more.
May God help you and all of us......amen.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by Mynd44: 7:20am On May 11, 2013
The OP and her Boss are the same. People say there is someone for everyone and I never believed until now. If she was not married, I would have advised that she marries her boss cos they are a perfect fit
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by lollydyss: 7:20am On May 11, 2013
Thanks for ur candid advice @greatgod2012
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by headtoto: 7:25am On May 11, 2013
Shut up there - you are a thief and should be treated as one. Instead of running your mouth here, you should be cooling your butt in one jail house for fraud.
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by tellwisdom: 7:56am On May 11, 2013
You still never kill am?? Abi u don kill am??..pls do fast, he needs to diesad
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by Princeparix(m): 8:02am On May 11, 2013
jennykadry: A married woman with a kid stealing? Did you think Of your husband and kid before stealing from clients? My goodness my acct is not even safe anymore
acct with 2k? grin grin grin>#jumps into ma-nkem river#
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by Acidosis(m): 8:04am On May 11, 2013
RESIGN.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by Princeparix(m): 8:05am On May 11, 2013
Mynd_44: The OP and her Boss are the same. People say there is someone for everyone and I never believed until now. If she was not married, I would have advised that she marries her boss cos they are a perfect fit
#swims out#
sees this-their pikin go be fraud.lol
#jumps back#
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by Winneygirl(f): 8:23am On May 11, 2013
She only mentioned one acct whch she stole from. She must have debited more customers accts bt hasnt been caught yet.
I dont knw which bank she works 4, but I knw no bank jokes with integrity.
As 4 Ur Boss, he's a thief too. No supervisor will shut-up when a Direct report is doing something wrong. Dat's putting his job on d line. Gross negligence and supervisory lapse.
Infact, dis story has some elements of Zobo.
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by Nobody: 8:23am On May 11, 2013
Godmother: he realised you are just a common thief and decided to treat you the way one would treat someone they don't respect.

Even a common thief deserves a fair trial, do you truly feel rápe is the solution? I'm really surprised you, a woman would take this view. We both know her boss wasn't looking to rápe her out of a desire to punish her, it was more for his own selfish desire.

Her boss is worse than your acclaimed common thief. A superior who keeps theft quiet for the purposes of blackmail is a sleazebag, the lowest form of human life.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by amanikondo: 8:50am On May 11, 2013
okay. I reserve my comment. #uselesswoman
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by StateOfMind: 8:52am On May 11, 2013
Siena:

Even a common thief deserves a fair trial, do you truly feel rápe is the solution? I'm really surprised you, a woman would take this view. We both know her boss wasn't looking to rápe her out of a desire to punish her, it was more for his own selfish desire.

Her boss is worse than your acclaimed common thief. A superior who keeps theft quiet for the purposes of blackmail is a sleazebag, the lowest form of human life.

Well said.

Op, Why exactly do you want to murder your boss? I do think there is something you are not telling us. Unbuttoning of shirt alone is not enough to let murder thoughts cross your mind.

Btw Op,you don't seem to be bothered much about your crime, but see It as one of those mistakes and your boss who is supposed to address the issue as a superior resorted to blackmail.. I feel for those poor customers.
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by dridowu: 10:31am On May 11, 2013
2 option
(1) Kill ur boss and face the law
(2) return d money ,resign and live peaceful with ur hubby and 1daful kid
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by ednut1(m): 11:22am On May 11, 2013
if am ur boss i wud hv still bleeped u nd fired u, rubbish saint undecided
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by pomporiking: 3:58pm On May 11, 2013
Well I might know a guy who can help you
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by omodapson(m): 6:14pm On May 11, 2013
It shows the op can't be entrusted with anything at any level. There's no difference between you and an armed robber who kill for no reason. You are also a disgrace to womanhood and motherhood. So you think killing your boss will stop you from stealing next time?

I would advise you to do the honorable thing and resign. You are not fit at any level to work in a financial institution. Very disgusting. ..
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 11, 2013
You are a disgrace. A married woman and mother? What will you teach your children? And from your post, you really don't see anything wrong with what you did. I hope you get what's coming to you.
Did it not cross your perverted mind that you could actually resign? But knowing you, we know you won't kill your boss or resign, he'll find out you lied to him and even proceed to violate you with a vengeance.
For the sake of your marriage,family, conscience and sanity(assuming you value these things), you need to:
1. Report your foibles and indiscretions to your husband, as well as, the subsequent happenings. And, of course, ask for his forgiveness. And any of points 2 or 3 below.
2. Submit a letter of resignation and bid farewell to your career in that organisation.
3. Obliterate Randy Boss's sëxual fantasies by getting some leverage on him (yes I'm talking blackmail). (a) Record conversations with him explicitly stating that he's aware of your fraudulent activities and would like to "joust" your nether regions as payment for keeping quiet.
(b) Proceed to hotel, camera phone in hand to record proceedings. Of course, you don't have to "do", just record enough UnCloth and nüdity to lend credence to recorded conversations. Cut him short and let him in on your little plan. That should buy you time. Blackmail has a way of coming back to bite you in the arsë.
(c) In the meantime, engage in aggressive job hunting or, at the very least, department/branch/regional transfer.
Goodluck, criminal.
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 11, 2013
omodapson: It shows the op can't be entrusted with anything at any level. There's no difference between you and an armed robber who kill for no reason. You are also a disgrace to womanhood and motherhood. So you think killing your boss will stop you from stealing next time?

I would advise you to do the honorable thing and resign. You are not fit at any level to work in a financial institution. Very disgusting. ..

Daz all.

fresh_dude:
Goodluck, criminal.

Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! / My Brother Scammed Me Of $60000 And Now Has The Audacity To Still Demand Money / †*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.