Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss (3240 Views)

They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! / Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself / Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by Mynd44: 7:53pm On May 11, 2013
I can't believe the two of them work in the same place. They will come together to sell the organisation at last
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by lollydyss: 8:56pm On May 11, 2013
To all dat gave me a candid advice thanks and to all that decided to wag there stupid mouth here ,go to hell or better still hug the transformer and dont forget no body is above mistake for we are all human.
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by Mynd44: 9:05pm On May 11, 2013
lollydyss: To all dat gave me a candid advice thanks and to all that decided to wag there stupid mouth here ,go to hell or better still hug the transformer and dont forget no body is above mistake for we are all human.
Yoy repeatedly stole money and you are here condeming someone who wanted to "eat" something that is not his. Yet you are running your fingers.

This is classic pot, kettle and thei mutual color
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 11, 2013
@op,u never kill am? Tot dat u will come and tell us how u now hv peace of mind cos u ve finally eliminated ur enemy,instead..... Reserve my comment. not worth it at all

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by Nobody: 5:52am On May 12, 2013
why do you want 2kill your boss?
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by omodapson(m): 6:46am On May 12, 2013
lollydyss: To all dat gave me a candid advice thanks and to all that decided to wag there stupid mouth here ,go to hell or better still hug the transformer and dont forget no body is above mistake for we are all human.

Thank God you said 'nobody is above mistake'... Now, take it that your boss made a mistake... dass all. tongue
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by Nobody: 8:47am On May 12, 2013
omodapson: Thank God you said 'nobody is above mistake'... Now, take it that your boss made a mistake... dass all. tongue

That's like saying two wrongs constitute a right. Which would suggest you support mob rule.

Do you?
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by omodapson(m): 9:22am On May 12, 2013
Siena:

That's like saying two wrongs constitute a right. Which would suggest you support mob rule.

Do you?

Oga Siena, where is the mob rule coming from? The lady admitted that no one is above mistake, so can't we take it that her boss action was also a mistake?

Common, I was only trying to be sarcastic. Her excuse of a mistake can never be tenable. Whichever way you view it, her action was predetermined, you don't become a thief by mistake.

I am sorry but she can never appeal to my emotions on this issue. If she wants forgiveness, she must be ready to forgive too.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:43pm On May 12, 2013
You can't cheat on your husband but you can steal peoples money.

All sins are sin.

Only God knows how many people you have victimized.

Bullshiiiiit

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 12, 2013
omodapson:

I am sorry but she can never appeal to my emotions on this issue. If she wants forgiveness, she must be ready to forgive too.

Once again, datz all.

How this simple point flies over the OP's head is absolutely astounding.
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by Nobody: 12:30am On May 13, 2013
I don't understand this thread lai lai
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by vanitty: 7:35am On May 13, 2013
What you did was wrong, It is very important you tell your husband as soon as possible. Also, don't try and take on your boss, resign, return the money and let that be that. His comeuppance will come one day if he does the same to an INNOCENT person

What your boss did was even more wrong! you are small fry because you really don't have much say in the goings of the department.
He has overall responsibility for what happens in the department. So if all the women start stealing and it covers them all up by sleeping with them all, tell me won't the whole establishment collapse.
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by breathless(m): 4:51pm On May 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Can`t help but laff @ all d hilarious comment. Pls keep dem coming. Wat a stress relief.
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by stevecantrell: 3:00pm On May 14, 2013
Low Down Dirty, Randy Bankers ( Part 1)

Channel 331

Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 14, 2013
OP you get choko. I don't see how you're a victim. You cheated your customer, boss thought to cheat with you, it did happen, you still want to kill him...someone should lock you somewhere until you're really remorseful.
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 15, 2013
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by taryour(f): 10:09pm On May 15, 2013

Now you really surprised me,I initially thought you where remorseful of your actions by coming boldly to confess your sins but with what you have put up here makes me doubt you have truly realized your mistakes. You should thank your lucky stars you have not been exposed or do you think you will only get fired for stealing a client money? No dear you will go to jail and I can imagine the shame you will bring upon your husband and child,your parents ans siblings,friends and loved ones cause it sure will b boldly on the front page of daily papers. Even if you had given in to your boss he would have still exposed you cause his job is on the line as well and no man wants to loose is job for intimacy.

Just as you said, no one is above mistake,including myself and every other person who has commented here. No one is saint. You mistake as been made and its no more a secret cause sooner or later if you do not find you way out, you will be smoked out and put behind bars.

Here is my advice: go to God in prayers n ask for frogiveness and guidance.(2) tell your hubby abt it all and how ur boss made advances(who else will u tell if not your hubby) beg for his forgiveness and plead with him to accompany you to the client you stole is money,beg on your kness and refund his money back to him(if not all at once,pay him back in installments) hope fully he will not report you to the law. And finally resign,let your boss know the steps you have taken. With that you are free and pls I beg you,not for your sake but for the sake of your children don't go back doing such mistakes, you might not be this lucky the next time.

May God help you.
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by Nobody: 10:54am On May 16, 2013

Do you call stealing repeatedly a mistake? Were you thinking about your marriage when you were stealing from clients' accounts? You are nothing but a bloody thief and a killer! What's worse; your boss' sin against you or yours against your clients, your bank and even your so-called marriage? It's because of rogues like you that I always check my account detail periodically! You even have the nerve to come here and spew rubbish! Ole buruku.
Re: Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss by Nobody: 11:15am On May 16, 2013
You aint even sober.
Na wa oo. No conscience @ all.
Is that they way everybody behaves in ur branch for ur boss to just let go like dat?
You cant just be pardoned like dat. Ur boss will still review ur case and and at the end, dey will sack you.
Thank God u ddnt allow him to sleep with u cos dey will still sack you @ d end.
I will advise when u get home 2day, discuss with ur husband wot u did and how ur boss took u to hotel. Tell him you r very sorry because u will need to resign from that place. Since u cant control ur love for money dont work in d financial institution again. U may not walk away freely like ds again.
Ask God for forgiveness and if u can return all d money u stole, return and leave d office premises.
You boss can never respect you again cos he sees u as a thief and fraudster now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Nigerian Celebrities Who Died During Childbirth, We Pray Their Souls Rest On / I'm In Love With An 'ada' / Please Can Someone Tell Me What I Did Wrong Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.