Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,943 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer (15255 Views)

Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer / Healed Of Kidney Disease With Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by Nobody: 2:16am On May 11, 2013
Turns out Vast having cancer is an old gist. We heard about it when the cancer was already gone.

Cos, according to Vast, he is totally healed now, the cancer was a baby one. Great news, guys.

Here's what Vast posted on his Facebook page yesterday. It reads:

I want to say a very big thank u to all..and I want u to know that am totally healed..it was a baby cancer so am lucky..watch out for temperature video today or tomorrow. You see how good I look..God bless u all.

SOURCE

Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by Nobody: 2:24am On May 11, 2013
[size=13pt]Well, that's not a surprise. He was diagnosed in February and had been undergoing treatment since. Depending on the type of lymphoma, the chances of survival are up to 90%. The power of western medicine. I pray Naija catches up one day.

Glad to hear he's doing better. smiley[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by jeffizy(m): 2:57am On May 11, 2013
You are one lucky son.
It's like having a new life.
Im happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by icebebe(f): 5:06am On May 11, 2013
HaPpy 4 yuh son,i hate d word Cancer,not somfin i'd wish to happen to any1
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by Nobody: 6:42am On May 11, 2013
There will always be a coma in evry linda ikeji's news. Tnk God u r healed bro
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by Swaggot00(m): 9:23am On May 11, 2013
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by nerodenero: 9:23am On May 11, 2013
Dancing azonto over this good news.Good to have you back!You will definitely live long and fulfill your potentials.
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by Nobody: 9:23am On May 11, 2013
Hmmmmmm. Ok o.

Una sure say no be check-up hin go do?
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by dasparrow: 9:24am On May 11, 2013
@Post

We thank God for your life.
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:27am On May 11, 2013
Thank God.
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by ayd91(m): 9:30am On May 11, 2013
at least we know he is not gonna die of cancer. Thats one less thing on his list of possible sources of death.
His financial status was able to facilitate his treatement, i hope this motivates him to raise awearness on cancer and probably have an NGO to aid other less prevelledged people.
Cheers to him sha.

1 Like

Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by Shadydamsel(f): 9:30am On May 11, 2013
:DThank You Jesus
Am so happy to hear this
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by Nobody: 9:31am On May 11, 2013
May your healing be permanent in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by Nobody: 9:34am On May 11, 2013
VAST... THANK GOD you dey dey broke when you were heat with the baby cancer... JUst THANK God man no be GOD.. THANK GOD for the talent wey dey fetch you money wey you fit avoid to go abroad for treatment.. many many ppl dey die of diseases wey our doctors no get cure for.. Imagine Ngozi recently wey almost died , Na Fashola God use save her life.. Thank God say them no contribute money for you oh.. God is more than able to do all things.. Sickness no be our portion (IJN) AMEN

5 Likes

Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by Nobody: 9:36am On May 11, 2013
Thank God for your Life!
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by maclatunji: 9:38am On May 11, 2013
I hope he takes his health seriously. Seeking public adulation does not make sense if you are ill. I hope for his sake that he is truly healed.
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by Nobody: 9:39am On May 11, 2013
Nice
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by nora544: 9:40am On May 11, 2013
Cos, according to Vast, he is totally healed now, the cancer was a baby one. Great news, guys.

I am happy for him, but I have to say also sorry there will be no totally healing from cancer, he is healed for the moment for the next 5 or 10 or 15 years but he has to be very carfully and make a test every year because this cancer could come back.

I know this cancer, because one family menber had the same and it come back stronger 6 years later.

My daugter works as a researcher at the Uk cancer research institut as a PhD.
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by WizPrince1(m): 9:41am On May 11, 2013
Thank God Yori Yori dude is healed cheesy
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by angelTI(f): 9:44am On May 11, 2013
apy for u vast. hop it wont bounce bak.
BTW, his patner looks lyk sexkillz.
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by dridowu: 9:47am On May 11, 2013
Dancing alingo on ur behalf
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by RICHIEBOI1(m): 9:47am On May 11, 2013
May your name be praised lord. Good news
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by speeder(m): 9:51am On May 11, 2013
Nna bros, i heard the other day ur body was in a YORI YORI state. I said no, it can't be the guy who adviced our parents of children being LEADERS OF TOMORROW and my guess turned out MUAH MUAH. Let me ask you Vast, where is the GIRL you said she's ur ADA OWERRI? Hope she visited you like a CHAMPION.
Nwanna, Nairaland Na Ekene.

1 Like

Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by honeric01(m): 9:51am On May 11, 2013
Good, make sure you continue with meaningful songs o.

1 Like

Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by collins123(m): 9:55am On May 11, 2013
Good thank god.
Playing Lady Gaga - Edge of Glory!

:▶‰
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by Kolade9(m): 9:56am On May 11, 2013
E ke halleluuuu!!!!!!!
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by Nobody: 9:56am On May 11, 2013
Yungwizzzy: There will always be a COMA in evry linda ikeji's news. Tnk God u r healed bro

Did you mean to say "COMMA"?
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by Nobody: 9:57am On May 11, 2013
WE PRAISE JESUS !!! cheesy cheesy

GOD IS GOOD

to celebrate grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D19soDJCIjY

1 Like

Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by biolabee(m): 9:57am On May 11, 2013
nora544:

I am happy for him, but I have to say also sorry there will be no totally healing from cancer, he is healed for the moment for the next 5 or 10 or 15 years but he has to be very carfully and make a test every year because this cancer could come back.

I know this cancer, because one family menber had the same and it come back stronger 6 years later.

My daugter works as a researcher at the Uk cancer research institut as a PhD.

That is really my fear but I pray God perfects his healing on this young man's life

I was watching yori yori remix shot in obudu
He is such a fine man
Hope he achieves his potential in life
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by sammmiey1: 10:00am On May 11, 2013
I thank God 4u hommie
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by cold(m): 10:01am On May 11, 2013
More like,you've been cured
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by tspun(m): 10:02am On May 11, 2013
praise thy lordddddd...........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths / NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" / Coronavirus: 13 Imo Lawmakers Test Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.