Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer (15267 Views)

Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer / Healed Of Kidney Disease With Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by Fogman(m): 10:03am On May 11, 2013
@ Vast, Good to know! But he should do check up often. Long life
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by mickijoe: 10:09am On May 11, 2013
am so happy. Let jah be praise
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by timbros(m): 10:15am On May 11, 2013
nora544:

I am happy for him, but I have to say also sorry there will be no totally healing from cancer, he is healed for the moment for the next 5 or 10 or 15 years but he has to be very carfully and make a test every year because this cancer could come back.

I know this cancer, because one family menber had the same and it come back stronger 6 years later.

My daugter works as a researcher at the Uk cancer research institut as a PhD.

@bolded: Is this neccessary? You have made your point. Whats up with where your daughter works?
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by tomzman: 10:45am On May 11, 2013
Thank God he is now okay. I'm happy for him.
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by Nobody: 10:46am On May 11, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Well, that's not a surprise. He was diagnosed in February and had been undergoing treatment since. Depending on the type of lymphoma, the chances of survival are up to 90%. The power of western medicine. I pray Naija catches up one day.

Glad to hear he's doing better. smiley[/size]
Yes o, modern medicine is more powerful than God, that's the reason those who have access to it have no regard for Him.
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by cdamsel(f): 10:51am On May 11, 2013
Na TB joshua

Sick yesterday healed 2day
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by Limaoscar: 10:53am On May 11, 2013
I am happy for him, but I have to say also sorry there will be no totally healing from cancer, he is healed for the moment for the next 5 or 10 or 15 years but he has to be very carfully and make a test every year because this cancer could come back.

I know this cancer, because one family menber had the same and it come back stronger 6 years later.

You don't get His point do you?

Dude says He s Healed. That is the supernatural, that is His confession and while I do not discount or down play your daughter Phd status( and I am one myself) I will be a fool to trust a cancer research institute over my Testimony.
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by Limaoscar: 10:55am On May 11, 2013
Yes o, modern medicine is more powerful than God, that's the reason those who have access to it have no regard for Him.

You statement is borne out of gross ignorance even in sarcasm there will still be some clear message
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by kiwi5: 11:10am On May 11, 2013
Thank you Jesus.You are a blessed child.
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by Nobody: 11:21am On May 11, 2013
Where's the Eediot that said "RIP Bro" in the thread that showed him undergoing treatment in Jand?

Shame on you!!!

I wouldn't curse u, cuz dis is not a sickness a person can tot with.
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by Odunharry(m): 11:28am On May 11, 2013
thank God u r alright nw...hapi 4 u
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by Nobody: 11:33am On May 11, 2013
This Yori-Yori are fools oo or how can you play publicity stunt on your career;damn am more than pissed
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by atine777(m): 11:37am On May 11, 2013
nora544:

Does it mean u don't believe in the POWER OF THE ALMIGHTY.God has healed him and his healing is permanent IJN AMEN.
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by Mmgboji(m): 11:42am On May 11, 2013
Vast and Smash... Waiting for ur next Hit. Thank God for ur life. I luv ur songs especially "Me and U"
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by DollyParton1(f): 11:48am On May 11, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Well, that's not a surprise. He was diagnosed in February and had been undergoing treatment since. Depending on the type of lymphoma, the chances of survival are up to 90%. The power of western medicine. I pray Naija catches up one day.

Glad to hear he's doing better. smiley[/size]

Amen at bolded
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by tucute: 11:53am On May 11, 2013
blink182: Yes o, modern medicine is more powerful than God, that's the reason those who have access to it have no regard for Him.

I can see you have no respect nor fear for God....
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by Talk2mec(m): 12:00pm On May 11, 2013
Healed abi cured ?
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by freecocoa(f): 12:06pm On May 11, 2013
Glad to hear he's healed, so happy for you bro.
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by ManTiger(m): 12:18pm On May 11, 2013
chaiiii see how this guy resemble bracket.
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by bambuzz88: 2:10pm On May 11, 2013
consoling himself or the world..whats a baby cancer.....lyphoma or myeloma cure means bone marrow transplant which he shouldnt forget a regular checkup for posible future benign or malignant growth
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by dasarge(m): 11:41pm On May 11, 2013
bambuzz88: consoling himself or the world..whats a baby cancer.....lyphoma or myeloma cure means bone marrow transplant which he shouldnt forget a regular checkup for posible future benign or malignant growth

Why are there so many negative thinking people on this forum? a man says he is healed and calls it a baby cancer and you open your mouth and start criticizing him...is the cancer your brother, or relative in which case you feel angered by the fact that he called it a "baby cancer" Na wa! the level of myopic understanding in this forum is alarming.....God forbid!

Vast, nothing do you! That Cancer is gone FOREVER from your life. God bless you brother

1 Like

Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by bambuzz88: 2:35pm On May 12, 2013
@ dasarge

both u and d patient re igorant about d cancer in question....period
Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by Manliness(m): 11:06pm On May 12, 2013
Limaoscar:

You don't get His point do you?

Dude says He s Healed. That is the supernatural, that is His confession and while I do not discount or down play your daughter Phd status( and I am one myself) I will be a fool to trust a cancer research institute over my Testimony.

Dude, after all the chemo's, therapy, and treatment in the UK, how the F is this supernatural? No, you'd be a fool not to trust in medical science which credit goes to. You, Sir, don't get the point.

1 Like

Re: Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer by scobaba: 11:27pm On May 12, 2013
second chance to life........repent!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Covid-19: Taraba Government Resolves To Resume Total Lockdown / Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday / Why Are Prayers Only For “barren Women” But Not “impotent Men”? Dr Olufunmilayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.