Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Tonto Dikeh: Role Model Or Nuisance? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: Role Model Or Nuisance? (15940 Views)

May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board / Nigerian Actress Amanda Ebeye: Etisalat Model Or Ambassador? / Lest We Immortalize Nuisance …the “goldie” Situation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Role Model Or Nuisance? by temple(m): 6:09pm On May 13, 2013
Role Model or Nuisance, she's grinding and making the paper
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Role Model Or Nuisance? by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 13, 2013
Tonto is ni role model....must she always b on frontpage in nairaland? Der are beta ppl 2 tlk abt abeg
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Role Model Or Nuisance? by imsuboi(m): 6:26pm On May 13, 2013
She's a pi.g! Simple
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Role Model Or Nuisance? by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 13, 2013
NUISANCE. SEUN'S GIRLFRIEND
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Role Model Or Nuisance? by bheemz(f): 6:30pm On May 13, 2013
undecided i dont like her*not interested*
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Role Model Or Nuisance? by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 13, 2013
I keep telling 'em that been Called a 'Star'' is reserved for some Special Persons.

Not a Street Jumper Like Tonto...
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Role Model Or Nuisance? by bunmit(m): 7:09pm On May 13, 2013
sexymoma: She is a role model to nuisance...
wooow, common sense!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Role Model Or Nuisance? by kemasdaniel(m): 8:52pm On May 13, 2013
i luv dis babe like mad.....joor o
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Role Model Or Nuisance? by biafranqueen: 9:01pm On May 13, 2013
When she comes to USA she should slow down on ebo smoking is not good for your health darling
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Role Model Or Nuisance? by LoveAmaka88(f): 9:26pm On May 13, 2013
Why is the dichotomy nuisance or role model? Why not nuisance or non-mf-factor? Famous or infamous? Black or white? At this point anything makes more sense than assessing her viability as a role model...
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Role Model Or Nuisance? by arantess: 9:28pm On May 13, 2013
[quote author=Abisoyee][/quote]ahia
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Role Model Or Nuisance? by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 13, 2013
she's an actress and director. She has a natural endowment and one of d highly demanded actress. She's kinda rough but if you think she's a nuisance cos of that you might as well try lady Gaga on that as she is a role model to many.
Still hoping someone may deliver a tangible reason why she's a nuisance.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Role Model Or Nuisance? by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 13, 2013
I will be the next Edo guy that marrie her, can sum1 give me her detail so are can start her process now, U wil be the 6th persons,..ini-Edo, mercy johnson, omotola, stephine okoreke, steala diamascous and U
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Role Model Or Nuisance? by Smhart1(f): 12:21am On May 14, 2013
Ask her fans
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Role Model Or Nuisance? by Jacobee(m): 12:39am On May 14, 2013
She is d worst of nuisances known to me
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Role Model Or Nuisance? by netcontacts101: 12:42am On May 14, 2013
gazilion:

Are you saying that she is a "modelic Nuisance" ?

Are you a stammerer?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Role Model Or Nuisance? by Nobody: 1:19am On May 14, 2013
sexymoma: She is a role model to nuisance...
haha
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Role Model Or Nuisance? by trolling(m): 2:17am On May 14, 2013
[quote author=sexymoma]She is a role model to nuisance...[/quotelol ...very creative
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Role Model Or Nuisance? by Sability(m): 6:05am On May 14, 2013
You and I knows she is a nuisance. But she can be a role model to you o, its your choice.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Role Model Or Nuisance? by Nobody: 8:46am On May 14, 2013
am telling all of you... Drop d name of an actor or actress you consider a role model and I will prove beyond reasonable doubt what can make him or her a bold nuisance.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Role Model Or Nuisance? by JUO(m): 10:08am On May 14, 2013
a NUISANCE
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Role Model Or Nuisance? by blackbeau1(f): 1:53pm On May 14, 2013
that answer to that question depends on your goal in life and your mindset. if your goal in life is to make the news because of fights with other girls over different guys or because of bad music or because of your acting,then she could be your role model
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Role Model Or Nuisance? by dabossman(m): 3:33pm On May 14, 2013
Yay! Another Tonto Dike thread hits front page. Okay, nuisance or role model? Ehm, ehm, she a role model nuisance! No she is a nuisance role model! You know what, let me go and have lunch first. Brb.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Role Model Or Nuisance? by Reawakening: 11:15pm On May 14, 2013
Character sustains beauty.Talent aint all.Role model 4 me-Nill

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa And Toyin Aimakhu Spotted On Set [PICS] / Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria / A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.