Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? (2166 Views)

Blackwater Withdraws From Yemen After Heavy Defeat By Houthi Shiite Separatists / Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime / Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? by onila(f): 9:11pm On May 11, 2013
Re: Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 11, 2013
Nope.

No
No

1 Like

Re: Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:24pm On May 11, 2013
No!

1 Like

Re: Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 11, 2013
Its only pple that think and reason like ape that will do this.and pple r watching!don't they have prison? I dey fear these islamist countries,and I pray nothing will ever take me there.an innocent man can be butchered like dis without trial.extremists!

1 Like

Re: Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 11, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Its only pple that think and reason like ape that will do this.and pple r watching!don't they have prison? I dey fear these islamist countries,and I pray nothing will ever take me there.an innocent man can be butchered like dis without trial.extremists!

Who said he hasn't been tried

Are u aware that the capital sentence exists in Nigeria?
Re: Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? by Deiok(m): 9:32pm On May 11, 2013
No way in h**l will i support this an unhumane act.

1 Like

Re: Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 11, 2013
Hell No!
Re: Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? by freecocoa(f): 9:40pm On May 11, 2013
I really want to say NO but walai it depends o.

I support this for a serial molester especially one who molests little children(after he is confirmed guilty ofcourse).undecided
Re: Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? by onila(f): 10:00pm On May 11, 2013
freecocoa: I really want to say NO but walai it depends o.

I support this for a serial molester especially one who molests little children(after he is confirmed guilty ofcourse).undecided

I was almost moles.ted as a child. .and i wish the men suffer

but what u have to understand is, these child molesters were once molested as a child hence why they molest kids
Re: Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:46pm On May 11, 2013
[size=32pt]YES!

NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO DEFILE THE HONOUR OF A WOMAN![/size] angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? by freecocoa(f): 2:21am On May 12, 2013
onila:

I was almost moles.ted as a child. .and i wish the men suffer

but what u have to understand is, these child molesters were once molested as a child hence why they molest kids
while bearing the above in mind, I don't believe there's an excuse for what they do and if indeed they experienced such as kids, I don't think they'd do it to someone else, many of these people are just wicked as far as I'm concerned.
Re: Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? by Nobody: 2:27am On May 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=32pt]YES!

NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO DEFILE THE HONOUR OF A WOMAN![/size] angry angry angry angry
what of women who do the same(ra.pe)?
Re: Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? by Nobody: 6:09am On May 12, 2013
Poor bastard, can't imagine how he felt.
Re: Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:57am On May 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: what of women who do the same(ra.pe)?

do women ever r.ape? anyways the mans body is not the same as the woman. also the man can easily fight back (which r.arely happens) but do you think the woman can?

would you like it if (Gods forbid) someone r.aped your own family member?

It has a very bad psychological impact on the woman. many women cannot marry because of r.ape.

a man who forces a woman into submission is not a man. he is a disgrace.

anyway this is not just islamic. Yemen is tribal lands. they have ancient bedouin codes of honour. if not legally avenged, the family of the victim (brothers/father,etc.) will anyways go after the r.apist and slit his throat with their Jambiyyas.

1 Like

Re: Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? by ayobase(m): 7:04pm On May 12, 2013
Some are saying "NO"

Okay o.....pray it happens not to ur family.

If going back to the ways/methods of OLD TESTAMENT would solve HEART-TEARING apart issue, so be it!

Fair TRIAL of course before EXECUTION!
Re: Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 12, 2013
^^ your old testament describe Arabo-Asian way of life/culture.

People weren't stoned in Africa
Re: Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

do women ever r.ape? anyways the mans body is not the same as the woman. also the man can easily fight back (which r.arely happens) but do you think the woman can?

It has a very bad psychological impact on the woman. many women cannot marry because of r.ape.

anyway this is not just islamic. Yemen is tribal lands. they have ancient bedouin codes of honour. if not legally avenged, the family of the victim (brothers/father,etc.) will anyways go after the r.apist and slit his throat with their Jambiyyas.
yes , they do.

African have their way to treat criminals, most were banned from the village that's all ....

Anyway for pedophilia I'm afraid to b for the execution of the offender
Re: Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? by Nobody: 2:47am On May 13, 2013
No, it's not a girl, it's a boy!

Yemenis gathered to watch a soldier execute a man, lying face down on a large piece of red cloth, his hands bound behind him, in front of the central prison in San’a, Yemen, Monday. The Yemen news agency reports that a barber was publicly executed after he was found guilty of raping and killing an 11-year-old boy who came to his shop for a haircut.

Source
Re: Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? by OneNaira6: 3:01am On May 13, 2013
yes and no.

Depends on how severe it was? Did he torture the girl in anyway and permanently scarred her not just mentally but physically as well. if he did, then HELL YEAH *3. if the girl is underage, especially if she's small child then YEP YEP a billion times. infact, I'll probably snatch the gun and f2king do it my damn self. pedophiles do not deserve mercy in my book. If the above does not apply to his type of crime then I don't support it. the punishment is too severe.

1 Like

Re: Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? by OneNaira6: 3:04am On May 13, 2013
sauer: No, it's not a girl, it's a boy!

Yemenis gathered to watch a soldier exeservescute a man, lying face down on a large piece of red cloth, his hands bound behind him, in front of the central prison in San’a, Yemen, Monday. The Yemen news agency reports that a barber was publicly executed after he was found guilty of raping and killing an 11-year-old boy who came to his shop for a haircut.

Source

Then yeah I support it. he deserves it. not only was he a pedophile, he killed the boy too. He deserved it big time. They were being nice if you ask me, he should be facing the barrel of that gun. let him think about his evil deed before blowing his head off.
Re: Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? by pleep(m): 3:01pm On May 15, 2013
Those of you that support this... do you also support it when they stone people to death for adultury?

Anyway... this is not a normal molestation case, as we can see he also killed the victim. But @ those of you who thought this was the death penalty for rape maybe you should look long and hard in the mirror at the type of person you are

... ur priorities are wack
Re: Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 15, 2013
Did you see the children in the crowd watching?
And people wonder why they shout allahu akhbar and kill without remorse?
Heartless beings
Devil personified
Re: Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? by pleep(m): 3:06pm On May 15, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Do you also support it so ferverently when they stone women for adultury?

You cant let your emotions get in the way of reasonable laws, its a slippery slope. The only crime that deserves death is murder... unless you want to go back to the time when six yr olds were hung for stealing bread
Re: Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:04pm On May 15, 2013
pleep: Do you also support it so ferverently when they stone women for adultury?

You cant let your emotions get in the way of reasonable laws, its a slippery slope. The only crime that deserves death is murder... unless you want to go back to the time when six yr olds were hung for stealing bread

no. adultery is different from r.ape. adultery is consensual. r.ape is not. This is not emotion. In y opinion r.ape deserves death. Its the most inhumane thing ever. A man who does that is not a man.
Re: Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? by pleep(m): 8:04pm On May 15, 2013
O.K stop being so emotional with all this "A man who rapes is not a man" stuff, we already know rape is a bad crime.... but "the most inhumane thing ever"? Please get a grip... someone who has been paralyzed in an assult, or has their eyes gouged out would tell you otherwise.

The instant i questioned your viewpoint logically it fell apart. Earlier you were speaking about how rape brings dishonor to a family, and it does, but the dishonor adultury brings is 10X worse, specifically because it is voluntary. Now if your ideology on family honor is so inconsistant it calls into question why you are so rabid about rape?

And its simply because of some sort of personal bias you have about the subject... which could be the result of life experience or who knows what

but either way it has no place in a logical discussion and certainly not law.
Re: Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:24pm On May 15, 2013
pleep: O.K stop being so emotional with all this "A man who rapes is not a man" stuff, we already know rape is a bad crime.... but "the most inhumane thing ever"? Please get a grip... someone who has been paralyzed in an assult, or has their eyes gouged out would tell you otherwise.

The instant i questioned your viewpoint logically it fell apart. Earlier you were speaking about how rape brings dishonor to a family, and it does, but the dishonor adultury brings is 10X worse, specifically because it is voluntary. Now if your ideology on family honor is so inconsistant it calls into question why you are so rabid about rape?

And its simply because of some sort of personal bias you have about the subject... which could be the result of life experience or who knows what

but either way it has no place in a logical discussion and certainly not law.

Wait let me clear this . Im speaking from the perspective of Universal Tribal Ethics and Law in an unadulterated form and in an idealistic condition. In my opinion, the punishment of a r.apist depends on the decision of the wronged woman. She has the right to kill him, if she wants to. So does her family have this right. Also in tribal systems, the punishment for dishonour is tantamount to death. Honour is above death. therefore the taking away of honour is liable to the death penalty. and not just r.ape. Any form of serious dishonour is liable to revenge.

paralysys and torture is a completely different area. for that, the situation is usually an eye for an eye. or blood money or something like that.

As for adultery, again I admit I got a bit carried away. Adultery with a person outside the Ethnic Group is liable to 2 kinds of punishments:

-Permanent banishment from the tribe.

-Death for dishonour and polluting of tribal bloodlines.

In the ideal circumstances, it is best to choose phase 1, because it was consensual, less milder than r.ape and especially since the said member of the tribe was in wrong as well.

Now again, my viewpoint is not for todays' world or for laws of nations.

It is only for the Ideal Tribal Nation and Laws.
Re: Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? by pleep(m): 8:52pm On May 15, 2013
-Permanent banishment from the tribe.

-Death for dishonour and polluting of tribal bloodlines.

In the ideal circumstances, it is best to choose phase 1, because it was consensual, less milder than r.ape and especially since the said member of the tribe was in wrong as well.
Well if your viewpoint is consistent, and you acknowledge that you cannot advocate the death penalty for rapists, based on family honor, while not accepting the same punishment for adulterers then there is nothing wrong with that legal system

That is perfectly fair and valid imo, albeit harsh.

However, in these societies we are speaking off, the consensus would probably be that adultery is a much bigger threat to family honor than rape, seeing as these societies are often set up in a way that makes rape almost impossible.

On top of that you have to make concessions for people who tarnish a families honor though fornication or unwed pregnancies etc ... as we can all see the list is endless and it is little wonder such laws cannot survive outside of the most primitive areas.
Re: Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:10pm On May 15, 2013
pleep:

However, in these societies we are speaking off, the consensus would probably be that adultery is a much bigger threat to family honor than rape, seeing as these societies are often set up in a way that makes rape almost impossible.

On top of that you have to make concessions for people who tarnish a families honor though fornication or unwed pregnancies etc ... as we can all see the list is endless and it is little wonder such laws cannot survive outside of the most primitive areas.

true. r.ape hardly occurs in good tribal societies. contemporary examples are the Arab Gulf states of UAE, Oman, Yemen, etc. it is at an all time low there among the local populace.

This leaves adultery in question. now how do you eradicate this problem. Education on tribal law & duty, etc. The main problem with adultery is the tribal bloodline and mixing. Banishment would be a good option.

fornication? it is tolerated among same tribe members. E.g., is the Woodabe Gerhewol (Fulani people). It is within the same bloodline. In the past in tribal Arabia, any child born out of wedlock from the same ethnic group (ofc), the parents had to either marry or the husband had to look after the child. this is the same case in most other tribes.

if the baby is born from wedlock with an outside the tribe member, the newborn must be killed. In todays days, technology can be incorporated into progressive tribal society. euthanasia is preferred.

anyways we dont live in an idealistic society today. we must put things right. so bear that in mind.
Re: Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? by Rocktation(f): 10:12pm On May 15, 2013
Oooh. There's actually an intellectual dialogue going on here.

Onila's moving up in the world. cool
Re: Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? by pleep(m): 10:24pm On May 15, 2013
^ hahaha next she will become a politics section poster.
Re: Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? by manmustwac(m): 12:01am On May 16, 2013
So how is the man in the picture being molested?
Re: Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:21am On May 16, 2013
manmustwac: So how is the man in the picture being molested?

no he molested someone. a young boy apparently. .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hamas Destroying Homes Of Palestines. / Gaddafi Placed $97 Billion To Free Africa From Imperialism! / President Trump Visits His Border Wall Prototype Between U.S. And Mexico(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.