Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? (13142 Views)

New Naira Notes Ready September Ending – CBN / Do You Remember These Naira Notes And Coins? / Interested In Old Naira Notes And Coins (Collector) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? by ojeniyi1: 4:55am On May 12, 2013
I searched for a doc in my travelling bags and to my surprise, i saw old naira notes that i kept since Charles Soludo' regime as CBN governor before those currencies were changed to polymer or nylonmer if i'm permitted to use that word. Are you guys still in possession of those old paper notes? What is the net total of old currencies that you have?

1 Like

Re: Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? by Gboliwe: 6:30am On May 12, 2013
ojeniyi.:
I searched for a doc in my travelling bags and to my surprise, i saw old naira notes that i kept since Charles Soludo' regime as CBN governor before those currencies were changed to polymer or nylonmer if i'm permitted to use that word. Are you guys still in possession of those old paper notes? What is the net total of old currencies that you have?
I have exactly N185, i'm keeping it for my children and grandchildren.

5 Likes

Re: Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? by Uchenna42(m): 12:39pm On May 12, 2013
....I used to have.....but thieves invaded my house ąπ∂ stole them cheesy
Re: Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 12, 2013
Gboliwe:

Guy U harsh oh, na so U take invest for ur descendants?

3 Likes

Re: Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? by timbros(m): 12:43pm On May 12, 2013
Gboliwe:

Wow! I thought its only me!
I have exactly N185 too for future purposes.
Re: Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? by harlos: 12:43pm On May 12, 2013
I still av it with me o, even the first paper 10&5 before it was changed to polymer

I still smile when i see them tho.
Re: Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? by Tos87(m): 12:43pm On May 12, 2013
Still have ЂΞ 20naira notes two. Heard it will be changed back next week.
Re: Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? by icefish(m): 12:44pm On May 12, 2013
i still have 50kobo note with me..ama show it to ma children grin
Re: Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? by Tos87(m): 12:44pm On May 12, 2013
Still have ЂΞ 20naira notes two. Heard it will be changed back next month.
Re: Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? by linuses: 12:44pm On May 12, 2013
so it possible that anything no matter how irrelevent it is can make front page. i have them but why do want to know if i have them?
Re: Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? by vedd: 12:45pm On May 12, 2013
You wan buy
Re: Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? by ochukoccna: 12:47pm On May 12, 2013
Gboliwe:
Keeping it for the same reasons above too cool
Re: Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 12, 2013
I be dey keep,BADOO Niggas wave am commot from my drawer
Re: Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? by alphaconde(m): 12:49pm On May 12, 2013
I sti hv d 50naira, somehow why does the old things look better?
Re: Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 12, 2013
I have old 20 and 50 naira notes,

I also have a 50kobo coin.

I hope to sell them.
Re: Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? by ikechukz(m): 12:50pm On May 12, 2013
Actually i still have 3 set of all the old denominations. 1 set stays where I live,the other two are safely stored in my house in the village.I no wan risk am cos my children must see am.
Re: Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? by Regiblinkz(m): 12:50pm On May 12, 2013
1000 naira and waiting for d time I'll be able to spend it
Re: Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:52pm On May 12, 2013
Yeah. I still v some old notes which I m keeping for future reference.
Re: Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? by Tingles(m): 12:53pm On May 12, 2013
Yeah, I do and I am taking it with me to heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:53pm On May 12, 2013
lol
Re: Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? by 7thCANON: 12:57pm On May 12, 2013
I still have virtually all old notes, including the 50 kobo and 1 naira notes of babangida era.
Re: Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? by SlyIg(f): 12:58pm On May 12, 2013
I see an old currency as Juju!
Re: Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? by searay(m): 12:58pm On May 12, 2013
Yes including the coins
Re: Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 12, 2013
Yes i do have 200 naira in 10 naira crispy notes. will spend it when CBN re introduce paper notes this year.
Re: Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? by Otses(f): 1:02pm On May 12, 2013
I still have old five naira, ten naira, twenty naira notes and some coins.
Re: Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? by AroOkigbo(m): 1:02pm On May 12, 2013
Yes, I love keeping old naira notes, coins and postal stamps.
I still have a biafran dollar note which I bought from my friend during our secondary school days.
Re: Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? by AroOkigbo(m): 1:02pm On May 12, 2013
Yes, I love keeping old naira notes, coins and postal stamps.
I still have a biafran dollar note which I bought from my friend during our secondary school days.

1 Like

Re: Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? by LORDEST(m): 1:05pm On May 12, 2013
Tingles: Yeah, I do and I am taking it with me to heaven.

Na where u get this note

N1
Re: Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? by maninmood(m): 1:06pm On May 12, 2013
Tingles: Yeah, I do and I am taking it with me to heaven.

Can I buy that from you, please? I can pay 10,000naira. So shameful of me, I don't have these valuable possessions
Re: Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? by ZACHIE: 1:07pm On May 12, 2013
i am still keeping my old 200,000 notes
saving for the unknown days
you never know what tomorrow may throw up
Re: Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? by Vincent41(m): 1:08pm On May 12, 2013
ojeniyi.:

go to Main Market and change it....lozzzz

1 Like

Re: Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? by CHIDONE: 1:13pm On May 12, 2013
I still have 50k note and N1 coin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Bank Bank Accept NIN As A Form Of Identity? / Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! / How Can A Nigerian Business Startup Raise An Initial Capital?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.