Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,617 members, 7,955,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

Interested In Old Naira Notes And Coins (Collector) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested In Old Naira Notes And Coins (Collector) (7721 Views)

New Naira Notes Ready September Ending – CBN / Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? / Do You Remember These Naira Notes And Coins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested In Old Naira Notes And Coins (Collector) by leilata(f): 4:26am On Mar 17, 2006
hi everybody am very interested in anyone who has old naira notes and coins, if anyone has the first version of the 1 naira note i will really be interested and will be willing to trade on it. in fact any of the notes at the following link,

http://www.cenbank.org/currencymgt/thumbnails_77notes.htm

(in between the notes remind of when naira was not completely rubbished - in terms of the value: just so the patriotics in the house don't land me yabbis)

any paper money collectors in the house

Re: Interested In Old Naira Notes And Coins (Collector) by Seun(m): 4:47am On Mar 17, 2006
Judging from the picture of the Nigerian "pound" note you posted, you are also interested in currency notes and coins from the pre-colonial era, such as the "pound", the "shilling", right? And old coins like the 5 kobo, 10 kobo, and 25 kobo coins as well as the 1 naira note, right?

What about recent ones like the 50k and 1 naira coins or the clean specimens of the 5 naira note that is quickly going extinct because it's too costly for the CBN to produce?
Re: Interested In Old Naira Notes And Coins (Collector) by leilata(f): 4:56am On Mar 17, 2006
i have the coins 50kobo and 1 naira even some very old 10kobo coin, yeah i wont mind a clean version of the 5 naira note either, actually if anyone has clean version of the 50 naira note which is one of the hardest to come about pls pls i wont mind trading on them,
Re: Interested In Old Naira Notes And Coins (Collector) by spikedcylinder: 7:51am On Mar 17, 2006
Of all that is listed,i have several 1kobo coins and also a clean specimen of the 50 naira note.
Re: Interested In Old Naira Notes And Coins (Collector) by raldsfield(m): 11:49pm On Mar 17, 2006
I have N1 note and a 50k note i have been keeping it since 1990 christmas. Will be showing it to my kids,

Atleast that was what i said when I put aside in My JSS 1.
Re: Interested In Old Naira Notes And Coins (Collector) by obong(m): 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2006
i'd be very interested in this as well. i even have the old biafra notes. anyone with said currency, feel free to contact me
Re: Interested In Old Naira Notes And Coins (Collector) by atilla(m): 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2007
I have two One naira notes so I wouldnt mind giving one away. They are in normal condition which means a bit old but not torn.

What would you be interested in trading for it??
Re: Interested In Old Naira Notes And Coins (Collector) by suave: 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2007
i have 10 one naira notes with serial numbers following each other, they are as clean and straight as mint. They were stored in an envelop for over a decade. What would you trade it for (just one)?
Re: Interested In Old Naira Notes And Coins (Collector) by sundiataa(m): 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
if anyone is interested i have some am ready to part with contact me on 08037095551 or pin me 27EAD6A5
Re: Interested In Old Naira Notes And Coins (Collector) by emal22: 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
I have a central bank of nigeria one pound note with a picture of a man wearing white singlet cutting a palm fruit bunch. if interested call; 08138095041
Re: Interested In Old Naira Notes And Coins (Collector) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
suave:
i have 10 one naira notes with serial numbers following each other, they are as clean and straight as mint. They were stored in an envelop for over a decade. What would you trade it for (just one)?
1 Bitcoin (just joking).
Re: Interested In Old Naira Notes And Coins (Collector) by somtopriaza: 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
I have old naira notes and coins for sale. Call me up on this number 08135803368
Re: Interested In Old Naira Notes And Coins (Collector) by schendy(f): 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
If you are interested in old coins of other countries.

Call/chat me up. 08054776033.
Re: Interested In Old Naira Notes And Coins (Collector) by zoeA: 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
Still interested...I have some old coins
Re: Interested In Old Naira Notes And Coins (Collector) by Irestmycase(m): 9:37am On Aug 09, 2022
I have 2 20 Naira notes.the old ones
Re: Interested In Old Naira Notes And Coins (Collector) by benstantine: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2022
leilata:
i have the coins 50kobo and 1 naira even some very old 10kobo coin, yeah i wont mind a clean version of the 5 naira note either, actually if anyone has clean version of the 50 naira note which is one of the hardest to come about pls pls i wont mind trading on them,
I will buy it off you, if you interested hit me up
Re: Interested In Old Naira Notes And Coins (Collector) by youngdawn: 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
I have Nigerian £1 ( one pound) and 1 naira note for sell

Re: Interested In Old Naira Notes And Coins (Collector) by youngdawn: 2:02am On Oct 07, 2023
I have one naira note and Nigerian pound
Anyone interested to buy
Re: Interested In Old Naira Notes And Coins (Collector) by SIXFEETUNDER: 1:23pm On Feb 02
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Internet Banking And Token / Inside The £8.7billion Estate Deinde Fernandez Left Behind / Cost Of Clearing Cars In Nigeria (2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.