Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? (3359 Views)

The Atheists Test / I Think Atheists On NL Should Be Concerned About Richard Dawking's Retweet / To All The Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by 5cassavasticks: 12:02pm On May 13, 2013
bolaino: wiegraf feels he is fearless cos he insults muslims on a faceless forum, if he really thinks he is a "jack baur" he should write a negative truth about islam using his real name, I know most of his family and friends might know him as an atheist, and cos they are christians, they won't give it much thought, but he should travel down to afghanistan, and tell the taliban that islam is a false religion,
You go fear demand na. Since you are feeling so bold today why don't you go afghanistan and tell the taliban that islam is a false religion. Coward like you

I like how you challenged him to use his real name . . . .from the comfort of your username
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by bolaino(m): 12:07pm On May 13, 2013
dare2think:

You post the above and yet ask questions about why people dont go on islamic threads? even to the extent of saying they should post their personal details on there!!

What exactly is your point??
lol, I com tire for myself ooo, hahhahaha,

Well my point is that most atheists are scared of tongue-lashing muslims/islam, and they should acknowledge it, and accept it as them being cautious rather than claim to be fearless of any religious sect.
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by bolaino(m): 12:08pm On May 13, 2013
5cassava sticks:
See demand. Since you are feeling so bold today why don't you go afghanistan and tell the taliban that islam is a false religion. Coward like you

I like how you challenged him to use his real name . . . .from the comfort of your username
are u talking to me?
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by 5cassavasticks: 12:15pm On May 13, 2013
bolaino: are u talking to me?
Yes
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by bolaino(m): 12:15pm On May 13, 2013
musKeeto:

LOL... I'm not biting you. I'm just bothered you might be feeling sorry for the ass whooping the sheeple are receiving hence the desperation to paint atheists as cowards...

Let's review...

Does the bolded make you a coward?
no it doesn't make me a coward, what I want u guys to say is that when it comes to islam u have to be cautious, because of their predictably violent disposition to things,
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by dare2think: 12:23pm On May 13, 2013
bolaino: lol, I com tire for myself ooo, hahhahaha,

Well my point is that most atheists are scared of tongue-lashing muslims/islam, and they should acknowledge it, and accept it as them being cautious rather than claim to be fearless of any religious sect.

I can safely assert that you are new to Nairaland and it's intricacies.

The old Nairaland was a tug of war in all aspects. Athiest vs Christians - Christians vs Muslims - Muslims vs Athiests - Athiests vs Agnostics - Agnostics vs Christians etc. Name it and youll find it.

Ask you youself why the Islamic thread was separated from the main religion board. After a while, the arguments become tiring as they become recycled debates.

With the advent of a new power hungry Mod in the Islam section, the constructive debates have been reduced.

If you ask me, I think the real cowards are those that are afraid to debate their belief system out of fear of realising the fallacy in the religion.

6 Likes

Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 13, 2013
bolaino: no it doesn't make me a coward, what I want u guys to say is that when it comes to islam u have to be cautious, because of their predictably violent disposition to things,

Umm, but we've told you about the mods here. If we had more lenient mods (or at least one who isn't an asshole).... why do I even bother to type a reply?
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by bolaino(m): 12:32pm On May 13, 2013
musKeeto:

Umm, but we've told you about the mods here. If we had more lenient mods (or at least one who isn't an asshole).... why do I even bother to type a reply?
hahahaha it's a very funny feeling was'nt it, trying to reply something that isn't worth replying, lol, I get the feeling too sometimes,
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by bolaino(m): 12:32pm On May 13, 2013
dare2think:

I can safely assert that you are new to Nairaland and it's intricacies.

The old Nairaland was a tug of war in all aspects. Athiest vs Christians - Christians vs Muslims - Muslims vs Athiests - Athiests vs Agnostics - Agnostics vs Christians etc. Name it and youll find it.

Ask you youself why the Islamic thread was separated from the main religion board. After a while, the arguments become tiring as they become recycled debates.

With the advent of a new power hungry Mod in the Islam section, the constructive debates have been reduced.

If you ask me, I think the real cowards are those that are afraid to debate their belief system out of fear of realising the fallacy in the religion.
nicely put,
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by frank317: 12:44pm On May 13, 2013
@boliano i think you owe weigraf an apology for seeing that he was on the right track yet u insult his intelligence

then u have to openly accept that u made a fool out of urself for opening this thread in the first pls.

personally i am a bit disappointing in you after reading thru all ur posts on this thread... it was uncalled for and u have no argument. i think it is better we think before opening new threads.

2 Likes

Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by wiegraf: 2:13pm On May 13, 2013
frank3.16:
@boliano i think you owe weigraf an apology for seeing that he was on the right track yet u insult his intelligence

then u have to openly accept that u made a fool out of urself for opening this thread in the first pls.

personally i am a bit disappointing in you after reading thru all ur posts on this thread... it was uncalled for and u have no argument. i think it is better we think before opening new threads.

No, no, It's cool brah, thanks! Just some merry mischief making.. grin

But oh yes, I would suggest he takes the bolded seriously, even if not just for us..
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by bolaino(m): 2:16pm On May 13, 2013
Okay all, no love lost, @wiegraf, I'm sorry for making u upset, but u started with the insults first, I'm sorry all the same,
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by bolaino(m): 2:18pm On May 13, 2013
Guys, let's think of ways to make life miserable for christians on this forum,
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by frank317: 3:17pm On May 13, 2013
bolaino: Okay all, no love lost, @wiegraf, I'm sorry for making u upset, but u started with the insults first, I'm sorry all the same,

now, u just got back my respect for u
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by Mranony: 3:51pm On May 13, 2013
bolaino: Guys, let's think of ways to make life miserable for christians on this forum,
Wow just wow
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by mazaje(m): 3:56pm On May 13, 2013
Mr anony:
Wow just wow

LOL!!!!. . .Anony is back! How far man?. . .Hope you are good?. . .
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 13, 2013
mazaje:

[size=18pt]
All the resident atheists missed Anony, to be honest!! [/size]

Seriously, when you left Anony, there was a hole in the religion section.....the other apologists were not up to your calibre!

Hope Anony is back to stay!!!
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by Mranony: 4:39pm On May 13, 2013
mazaje:

Bros I dey o, just had to go cold turkey for a while. Addiction control things
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by Mranony: 4:41pm On May 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

[size=18pt]
All the resident atheists missed Anony, to be honest!! [/size]

Seriously, when you left Anony, there was a hole in the religion section.....the other apologists were not up to your calibre!

Hope Anony is back to stay!!!
lol, I'm not so sure about that. from the comments on this thread, it seems you lot have entered into full time bullying mode. That's very low
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by mazaje(m): 4:47pm On May 13, 2013
Mr anony:
Bros I dey o, just had to go cold turkey for a while. Addiction control things

Na so bros. . .Wellcome and nice to have you back. . .I personally missed you. . . grin grin grin
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by Mranony: 4:49pm On May 13, 2013
mazaje:

Na so bros. . .Wellcome and nice to have you back. . .I personally missed you. . . grin grin grin
hahaha.....now sobbing... "that's so sweet". grin
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 13, 2013
Mr anony:
hahaha.....now sobbing... "that's so sweet". grin

smiley

How you dey? Long time, no post..
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by Mranony: 5:04pm On May 13, 2013
musKeeto:

smiley

How you dey? Long time, no post..
hahaha, i dey o. man needed a loooooooooooooooooooong break. how your side?
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 13, 2013
Mr anony:
hahaha, i dey o. man needed a loooooooooooooooooooong break. how your side?
Cool. Will send you a mail soon. Some things to discuss. Crazy idea sha.. you sabi as my brain be.. cheesy
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by Mranony: 5:25pm On May 13, 2013
musKeeto:
Cool. Will send you a mail soon. Some things to discuss. Crazy idea sha.. you sabi as my brain be.. cheesy
lol no wahala, I'll expect your mail. Or better still we can skype. You still dey india?
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 13, 2013
Yeah.. When are you free? I'll be up late tonight..
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by Mranony: 6:36pm On May 13, 2013
musKeeto: Yeah.. When are you free? I'll be up late tonight..
nah not tonight bro, how's your weekend instead?
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 13, 2013
Mr anony:
nah not tonight bro, how's your weekend instead?

See as I don happen, go borrow webcam.. lmao.. grin

Alright, no wahala.. friday or saturday.. I'll be busy on Sunday..
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by Mranony: 6:42pm On May 13, 2013
musKeeto:

See as I don happen, go borrow webcam.. lmao.. grin

Alright, no wahala.. friday or saturday.. I'll be busy on Sunday..
lol ok cool we can talk now if you would prefer, I just can't do late tonight. you can add me on skype with my email
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by Mranony: 7:10pm On May 13, 2013
@muskeeto, I've now added you on skype
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by bolaino(m): 8:05pm On May 13, 2013
@muskeetoo, majaze, mr anony, logicboy, geez, I'm getting this homo vibe from u guys, u guys should go get a room or something, lol, grin@muskeetoo, majaze, mr anony, logicboy, geez, I'm getting this homo vibe from u guys, u guys should go get a room or something, lol,
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by sweettease(f): 10:34pm On May 13, 2013
bolaino: Guys, let's think of ways to make life miserable for christians on this forum,
Your thread described you, you are scared of islam.
frank3.16:

now, u just got back my respect for u
And you guys said you are nothing like xtians and muslims who attack people that don't believe in their religion, yet you plan on making life miserable for the xtian... I rest my case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Did God Do These Things? Inviting Reyginus And Any Other Interested Parties / What Seem To Be The Difference Between The Old And New Covenant? / Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.