Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? (3357 Views)

The Atheists Test / I Think Atheists On NL Should Be Concerned About Richard Dawking's Retweet / To All The Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by wiegraf: 11:23pm On May 13, 2013
Mr anony:
lol, I'm not so sure about that. from the comments on this thread, it seems you lot have entered into full time bullying mode. That's very low

I did notice a disturbance in the force. It seems the sith still live..

1 Like

Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by Nobody: 4:41am On May 14, 2013
wiegraf:

1 million likes for star wars reference
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by Mranony: 8:26am On May 14, 2013
wiegraf:

lolololol...how far?
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by Mranony: 8:27am On May 14, 2013
Logicboy03:
1 million likes for star wars reference
Nerd
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by Nobody: 8:49am On May 14, 2013
Mr anony:
Nerd

Fail.....very far from a nerd
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by Mranony: 8:53am On May 14, 2013
Logicboy03:
Fail.....very far from a nerd
pass....definitely nerd
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by vedaxcool(m): 8:59am On May 14, 2013
Like the op said cowardice

I think the problem lies in manners, most atheist on NL tend to be abusive and unreasonable, some act like vagabonds despite mac's attempts in reforming them, they remain unrepentant, unreformable, irritable etc.
I think they can learn more from the christians they spend all their lives insulting, some christian make their reasonable criticism in the Islam section disagreeing reasonably with Islam's beliefs!
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by Nobody: 9:03am On May 14, 2013
vedaxcool: Like the op said cowardice

I think the problem lies in manners, most atheist on NL tend to be abusive and unreasonable, some act like vagabonds despite mac's attempts in reforming them, they remain unrepentant, unreformable, irritable etc.
I think they can learn more from the christians they spend all their lives insulting, some christian make their reasonable criticism in the Islam section disagreeing reasonably with Islam's beliefs!

An extremist islamist is talking about being reasonable?
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by Mranony: 9:06am On May 14, 2013
vedaxcool: Like the op said cowardice

While I agree with you, I question the bolded. Who made maclatunji the great reformer?
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by vedaxcool(m): 9:11am On May 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

An extremist islamist is talking about being reasonable?

Extremist stalinist learn to be reasonable! Thank you!
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by Nobody: 9:24am On May 14, 2013
vedaxcool:

Extremist stalinist learn to be reasonable! Thank you!

grin

Doesnt make sense

troll harder smiley
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by bolaino(m): 9:26am On May 14, 2013
Hey! Hey! What's all these WW2 banter for,
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by vedaxcool(m): 9:32am On May 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

grin

Doesnt make sense

troll harder smiley

Too dumb to make sense of it? . . . Master Troll . . . Learn to be reasonable extremist stalinist! Thank you! shocked
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by Nobody: 9:41am On May 14, 2013
vedaxcool:

Too dumb to make sense of it? . . . Master Troll . . . Learn to be reasonable extremist stalinist! Thank you! shocked

@ Bold....tautology; A stalinist is already an extremist
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by vedaxcool(m): 10:31am On May 14, 2013
^^
Dude whether first it does not make sense or now it is a tautology, my point is learn to be reasonable! Dazz all!
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by wiegraf: 8:40pm On May 14, 2013
Mr anony:
lolololol...how far?

I was fine, I was even almost having a good day, then you showed up. Why?
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by Rexyl(m): 2:20pm On May 17, 2013
dare2think:

I can safely assert that you are new to Nairaland and it's intricacies.

The old Nairaland was a tug of war in all aspects. Athiest vs Christians - Christians vs Muslims - Muslims vs Athiests - Athiests vs Agnostics - Agnostics vs Christians etc. Name it and youll find it.

Ask you youself why the Islamic thread was separated from the main religion board. After a while, the arguments become tiring as they become recycled debates.

With the advent of a new power hungry Mod in the Islam section, the constructive debates have been reduced.

If you ask me, I think the real cowards are those that are afraid to debate their belief system out of fear of realising the fallacy in the religion.

A tested and proven religion that is truly the way of God should have all matters in it open for discussions and real debate and should not possess any secret as no go area or an abomination at least the Bible makes us to understand that we are human beings by the virtues of making choices and deciding freely, and not to do physical or spiritual harms to others, but at some occasions if this occurs we should not be readily out on a mission for revenge. On any burning issues there should be generally acceptable platform to iron out things in peaceful manner.
Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
I am an atheist and i am terrified of Islam and Muslims.. unlike the Christian counterparts.. Christians respond by either abusing your generation, bring out illogical psuedo-logic or simply beat about the bush. Muslims have only one response.. KILL! do not even attempt to poke fun at Prophet Mohammed (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam)

1 Like

Re: Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? by bolaino(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
voltron:
I am an atheist and i am terrified of Islam and Muslims.. unlike the Christian counterparts.. Christians respond by either abusing your generation, bring out illogical psuedo-logic or simply beat about the bush. Muslims have only one response.. KILL! do not even attempt to poke fun at Prophet Mohammed (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vision: Chip Implantation Jobs Coming To Nigeria. Stand Firm For Christ. / The Evil Of Tribalism In The Nigeria Church / Evangelism 1 - What is Evangelism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.