Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,157 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] (5298 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me / Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV / Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] by TunezMedia: 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nothing personal... It's 2016 and you might like to carry the news of your own babybump..abi?

It's really nothing personal but you can't help but notice that two female media giants Toke Makinwa who is a popular vlogger and Linda Ikeji who happens to be the biggest blogger in Nigeria, who will clock 36years by September are both single ...(that's till Toke confirms getting back with Maje).

Below is a photo of popular Australian vlogger Nikki Perkins with her husband. The ex model turn vlogger showed off her growing baby bump at a recent event with her husband.

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=43031

Obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
Remember that marriage is optional, everybody must not get married

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] by Edwinmason(m): 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
Space booked
Re: Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] by domopps(m): 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
Pls what's the moral of this thread dear op?

One man's food.....another man's poison weda you like it or not I don't think everybody ain't gonna be married!

Thanks

Cheeeeeers

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] by domopps(m): 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

Dear BeeBeeOoh are you the new Introvert or ladyF?

Cc: Concerned Nairalander

Cheeeeeers
Re: Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] by itstpia8: 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
what technique is linda using to avoid males?

just curious.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
domopps:

Dear BeeBeeOoh are you the new Introvert or ladyF?

Cc: Concerned Nairalander

Cheeeeeers
Dear domopps, I am not d new 1ntrovert nor Lad¥F..

Cc: Truthful Nairalander

Cheeeeeers
Re: Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] by domopps(m): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Dear domopps, I am not d new 1ntrovert nor Lad¥F..

Cc: Truthful Nairalander

Cheeeeeers

You are one hell a comedian then!

Nice to qoute you BeeBeeOoh

Cheeeeers
Re: Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
domopps:

You are one hell a comedian then!

Nice to qoute you BeeBeeOoh

Cheeeeers
What a heaven gomedian you are!

Nice requoting you domopps

Cheeeeers
Re: Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
You are silly silly!

Only one far away blogger getting married in a distant place is enough to shame our homies

Grab that life now before it evades you, dumbo

tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] by wizkidblogger(f): 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] by Qualer: 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
Speechless3:
You are silly silly!

Only one far away blogger getting married in a distant place is enough to shame our homies

Grab that life now before it evades you, dumbo

tongue

my muse-in-waiting, what's up?! cool
Re: Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
Qualer:

my muse-in-waiting, what's up?! cool

hey!
Re: Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] by Qualer: 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
Speechless3:

hey!

howz yu doing babe!

where is that location (in your pix) looks quite suburban
Re: Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
Qualer:

howz yu doing babe!

where is that location (in your pix) looks quite suburban

Doing 5ne darl

Yea its a suburban/rural area but i wont tell you where tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] by Qualer: 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
Speechless3:

Doing 5ne darl

Yea its a suburban/rural area but i wont tell you where tongue

ok, i'm loving the topography. is it east,west or south... i know the northside ain't that lush wink
Re: Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
Qualer:

ok, i'm loving the topography. is it east,west or south... i know the northside ain't that lush wink
You loving the topography Lol i dont believe you swt.

I would have given u a clue if you were not so smart wink

awwww did i just spoil something tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] by Qualer: 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
Speechless3:
You loving the topography Lol i dont believe you swt.

I would have given u a clue if you were not so smart wink

awwww did i just spoil something tongue

naaaaa babe! i live for intrigue... though there are other interesting aspects of that pix grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] by Experienx(m): 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
[/b][b][/b][b]
BeeBeeOoh:

Dear Moniker, make I teach u small english when I knw....It is not everybody 'must' not get married. Rather, u ought to type; everybody 'need' not get married. understood? ok...

#TheNewGuy
Re: Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
Experienx:
[/b][b][/b][b]

Dear Moniker, make I teach u small english when I knw....It is not everybody 'must' not get married. Rather, u ought to type; everybody 'need' not get married. understood? ok...

#TheNewGuy
ok! Thank you Mr English Language..
Re: Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
Qualer:

naaaaa babe! i live for intrigue... though there are other interesting aspects of that pix grin grin
Lol I know right wink
Re: Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] by ITbomb(m): 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
Linda own na gate bump she dey show

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] by Qualer: 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
Speechless3:
Lol I know right wink

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] by itstpia8: 12:02am On Jan 10, 2016
Qualer:
. . gifs. . . .

makes no sense.
Re: Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 10, 2016
Rubbish.. Nah by force to marry??
Re: Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] by Qualer: 3:58am On Jan 10, 2016
itstpia8:

makes no sense.

err... dear wankker...
Re: Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] by itstpia8: 4:32am On Jan 10, 2016
Qualer:

err... I am a wankker...

unfunny. undecided

there's another horrible gif showing a woman in blue dancing, she has a big tummy. Somewhere in politics section, cant remember the thread.

you folks should really get a life.
Re: Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] by Qualer: 7:30am On Jan 10, 2016
itstpia8:

unfunny. undecided

there's another horrible gif showing a woman in blue dancing, she has a big tummy. Somewhere in politics section, cant remember the thread.

you folks should really get a life.

err... dear wankker...

Re: Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] by kevoh(m): 7:51am On Jan 10, 2016
I would have told OP to mind his business but sadly the two people in question are always in other people's businesses especially sister Linda. tongue So yeah, Linda and Toke see what ya mates are doing! tongue

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] by Missbizy(f): 10:29am On Jan 10, 2016
This Op is so damn s--pid

(1) (Reply)

See How Nigerian Used Iyanya And The Game’s Pen**is To Compare Dollar And Naira / How To Create Your Stingy Men Association Id On Your Phone And Pc In 5 Mins / Michael Jackson's Last Photos From His Concert Rehearsal 2 Days Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.