Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Jim Iyke Replies His Ex-fiance Kenturah Hamilton's Accusation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Replies His Ex-fiance Kenturah Hamilton's Accusation (2052 Views)

How I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke - Kenturah Hamilton Cries Out / Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? / Kenturah Throws Jim Iyk A Surprise Party In NY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Replies His Ex-fiance Kenturah Hamilton's Accusation by LailaIkeji1: 1:07pm On May 12, 2013
His ex-fiancee, Keturah Hamilton recently released a press statement claiming the reality show was scripted but Jim says it's not true. The actor explains:

"I am sure you saw part of the clips. Somebody sped off and jumped inside the river. That was a friend of mine. I don't think anybody will accept a script in order to die. I don't ever think anybody could have scripted that. If it was scripted, we would make sure that the lightning, the angles at which we shot was right. The dark pictures and angles at which it was shot is an evidence that it was not scripted. As soon as I wake up and I am ready to go out, they clip something in my jacket to record every conversation that I made through out the day. There's nothing hidden."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/05/jim-iyke-replies-his-ex-fiance-kenturah.html

Re: Jim Iyke Replies His Ex-fiance Kenturah Hamilton's Accusation by SlyIg(f): 3:02pm On May 12, 2013
Come again pls?
Re: Jim Iyke Replies His Ex-fiance Kenturah Hamilton's Accusation by angelTI(f): 3:27pm On May 12, 2013
wat is dis fake-accent bro sayn?
Re: Jim Iyke Replies His Ex-fiance Kenturah Hamilton's Accusation by icebebe(f): 3:47pm On May 12, 2013
Fake!!!
Re: Jim Iyke Replies His Ex-fiance Kenturah Hamilton's Accusation by RickyRoss1(m): 4:31pm On May 12, 2013
Even-though I don't like this guy because he is kinda arrogant, I do not think you guys should be hating.
Whether his accent is fake or real does not matter, that's the part he plays well.

Besides, the guy keeps making more money daily while haters are trash talking.

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy On Shopping Spree In London (photos) / Seyi Shay Stands Next To Wayne Rooney In New Hollandia Advert / Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares The Pics Of Her Daughter Wit Fred Amata As She Turns 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.