Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation (12156 Views)

R N B Sensation Tolu Kandy Out With Spanking Single. Download / Check Out Nigeria Latest R&b Sensation / Rihanna Is Going To Be The Next R&b Sensation. Don't You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation by tosinadeda: 3:07am On Apr 21, 2008
believe me you wnt know the talent this guy has got if u judge him by his hit single "ebute meta"
listen to this songs and u will no what i mean, the guy is simply fantastic. the track "my regret" is just off the hook

http://rapidshare.com/files/109138428/Banky_W._-_My_Regret.mp3.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/109138429/Banky_-_Dont_Wanna.mp3.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/109138430/Banky_W._feat._Sauce_Kidd_-_Work_You_Out__2008_CDQ___www.RnB4U.in_.mp3.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/109138431/Banky_-_I_Adore_You.mp3.html
Re: Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation by 4Him1(m): 3:18am On Apr 21, 2008
thanks a bunch, i first saw the video on his myspace page and couldnt find a way to download it.
He's a talent
Re: Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation by 4Him1(m): 3:49am On Apr 21, 2008
please post "could have been". That is another great take from him . . . wow!
Re: Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation by tosinadeda: 9:34am On Apr 22, 2008
dont av that one yet, wen i doo i will upload
Re: Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation by Scopium: 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2008
[size=13pt]Unfortunately I have already judged him by that trash ebutte meta and that's all he worth to me.[/size]
Re: Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation by skingo(m): 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2008
i dont like ebute metta. capable and ay mami and work u out are my favourite banky songs.

sauce kids verse on that work u out song is madddd.
cant stop talking about sauce kid. ogba for life. keep repping baba. u getmouth
Re: Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation by 4Him1(m): 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2008
tosinadeda:

don't av that one yet, when i doo i will upload

thanks, its playing on my ipod atm. You can get his tracks off limewire.
Re: Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation by tosinadeda: 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2008
Scopium:

[size=13pt]Unfortunately I have already judged him by that trash ebutte meta and that's all he worth to me.[/size]

u sure dnt know wut u missing!
skingo:

i don't like ebute metta. capable and ay mami and work u out are my favourite banky songs.

sauce kids verse on that work u out song is madddd.
can't stop talking about sauce kid. ogba for life. keep repping baba. u getmouth

ya skingo sauce was crazy on that joint!
Re: Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2008
i hope he's got something better to offer than ebute meta. i think ebute meta is a cheesy track.
can someone plz ask him to stop swinging his shoulders? swinging of the shoulders is no longer in vogue
Re: Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation by tosinadeda: 12:03am On Apr 23, 2008
i just uploaded four songs and u still ask if he has better songs than ebutte meta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u no sabi download ni(just kidding)
Re: Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation by mrjuwon: 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2008
Hey tosinadeda, sorry if it seems like im jacking your forum post, just wanted to add to the Banky W jams you put up here. BTW, the Sauce Ki with Banky W is mad hot, I reckon better than Riz's flex Sauce Kid

Listen to Banky W - Capable (ID Cabasa remix) here http://www.worldfamousnaijablog.com/2008/04/banky-w-capable-id-cabasa-remix-and.html
ID Cabasa is just ill man
Re: Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation by tosinadeda: 8:21am On Apr 24, 2008
nothing do u guy, same naa ni .
its all the same.
thanks for the song
Re: Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation by tosinadeda: 11:29am On May 01, 2008
capable video shoot

Re: Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation by cescky(m): 12:39pm On May 03, 2008
the song ebute metta is good,unfortunalty i hate copy,copy and overlifting, the guys good but the fact that he copied that song put me off.if only he had a little confidence in himself tongue,any way i listened to one of his interviews and i discoverd he is not a bad dude afterall
Re: Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation by sashee(f): 11:21am On May 09, 2008
He sounds like he can do better hope he's got sumtin bettter than ebutte-metta cuz i don't like copy copy
Re: Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation by tosinadeda: 11:30am On May 09, 2008
Jst take time2 download d songs i uploaded and u wnt regret it!
D guy is a talent,pity i started of with ebutte meta!
Re: Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation by skingo(m): 8:01pm On May 09, 2008
banky did not start wit wbutte metta. he started with songs like ay mami, capable, majekodunmi, my regret, work you out, then ebute metta, the fact that ebute was a gift and curse to him does not say dude is not talented, so if u dont understand publicity, sshut the fuc kup. because banky got what it takes than anyone else. banky is more appealig than wande coal. even though wande has agreat voice!
Re: Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation by davidt(m): 12:12am On May 10, 2008
skingo:

banky did not start wit wbutte metta. he started with songs like ay mami, capable, majekodunmi, my regret, work you out, then ebute metta, the fact that ebute was a gift and curse to him does not say dude is not talented, so if u don't understand publicity, sshut the fuc kup. because banky got what it takes than anyone else. banky is more appealig than wande coal. even though wande has agreat voice!

Absolutely true talk, pal
Re: Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation by tosinadeda: 12:49am On May 10, 2008
I 2nd that!
Re: Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation by tosinadeda: 12:50am On May 10, 2008
Y'all need 2 listen 2my regret,u will be blown away
Re: Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation by TeeFrom9JA: 6:08am On May 11, 2008
I'm glad some ppl mentioned that Banky "didn't start with Ebute Metta". In fact he only wrote the song as a treat for his Naija ppl. Before Ebute Metta most people in Naija had no idea who he was. Search for "My Regret" on Youtube and see how many hits the song has. There are so many videos that fans made up, I mean u have Asian kids singing "My Regret" word for word. He's an awesome singer, songwriter and producer. If you don't believe me listen to his vocals, his lyrics and the production quality.
Let us not forget that he was a Top 10 Cingular finalist, won a John Lennon songwriting contest for "My Regret" and many more competitions.

And about Ebute Metta, All he did was use a popular beat/tune, The Lyrics are solid and original. If u think its that easy to do, Lets hear ur own remix, yeah right!
Listen to some of his new tracks on myspace, like "Till my dying day" and "Ur The Only One (Remix)" with El Dee & Del, And if u still ain’t convinced, listen to "Do It Like This"

Or listen to the Int'l version his latest CD "Mr Capable" @ http://cdbaby.com/cd/bankyw2
Re: Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation by HRhotness(f): 1:22pm On May 11, 2008
Quote from: Scopium on April 22, 2008, 12:33 PM
Unfortunately I have already judged him by that trash ebutte meta and that's all he worth to me.

same err
Re: Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation by tosinadeda: 2:45pm On May 11, 2008
2bad 4 u
Re: Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation by skingo(m): 4:39pm On May 11, 2008
well form what i've listened to. from what i know and dfrom what i expect from banky, its safe to say u misjudged hm. so now go back and listen to the dude well. go on his myspace, google everything about banky w. and i promise u'll be blown away, if u are not blown away then u need to give up listening/ and critiquing music
Re: Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation by tosinadeda: 5:24pm On May 11, 2008
Skingo well said jare,sum peeps no sabi music!
How u go judge with one song,that is even good by all standards!
Y'all should listen
to my regret,capable,ay mami,work u out
and i promise u wnt regret it
Re: Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation by skingo(m): 7:26pm On May 11, 2008
kinda liek the same way they judged sauce kid lyrics with only yebariba.
besides the lyrics on yebariba were not bad. certianly not sauce kid's best lyrics but not bad. now go listen to we fly high, round here, even 2 step, stay fly ( the one sauce raps fast)
infact what am i sayin, Bleep javalove.lol
its naija
Re: Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation by busygirl(f): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2008
skingo:

kind of liek the same way they judged sauce kid lyrics with only yebariba.
besides the lyrics on yebariba were not bad. certianly not sauce kid's best lyrics but not bad. now go listen to we fly high, round here, even 2 step, stay fly ( the one sauce raps fast)
infact what am i sayin, mess javalove.lol
its naija
saucekid undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided I'm one very big fan of Banky. . .the dude's got talent. . .both in looks and in music. . .his songs are hot like fire cheesy. . .i have most of his songs. . .i love "work you out" that track is sick. . Correct track! Aiiyo is also one lovely track y'all need to listen to! Banky, i love you baby kiss kiss kiss
Re: Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation by tosinadeda: 8:04am On Jun 22, 2008
baby!!!!
Re: Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation by lalaboi(m): 10:41am On Jun 22, 2008
over -hyped copycat! lol

he used ebutte metta to win over peoples hearts! now he's run away to base himself in nigeria to avoid copyright against him!

only his second album will judge him! if he's goood or not!

i like capable sha! lol!
Re: Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation by tosinadeda: 10:43am On Jun 22, 2008
lalaboi:

over -hyped copycat! lol

explain
Re: Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation by lalaboi(m): 10:45am On Jun 22, 2008
o gosh!!! what is it again?
Re: Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation by lalaboi(m): 10:49am On Jun 22, 2008
do u wanto start again? ok

this thread is of no use! someone already created a thread on banky!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-2492.0.html

why didnt u search before u posted the topic?

there u go!
leave me alone on this forum! else/,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour Ft Phyno – "Loose Guard" (audio) / Guy Pls I Need A Site Where I Can Download N9ja Mp3 Songs / Full. Download: Adele 21 Album Zip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.