Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Rihanna Is Going To Be The Next R&b Sensation. Don't You Say? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rihanna Is Going To Be The Next R&b Sensation. Don't You Say? (1076 Views)

R N B Sensation Tolu Kandy Out With Spanking Single. Download / Check Out Nigeria Latest R&b Sensation / Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Is Going To Be The Next R&b Sensation. Don't You Say? by dachosen1(f): 5:42pm On May 19, 2006
Rihanna is wat'z poppin rie bout now. With her new song "unfaithful". Her album is going to go all the way. She got "SOS". That is song that anybody can dance too.
Re: Rihanna Is Going To Be The Next R&b Sensation. Don't You Say? by eveseh(f): 9:44pm On May 19, 2006
she's poping right now,but
someone will soon kick her @$$
Re: Rihanna Is Going To Be The Next R&b Sensation. Don't You Say? by Eastcoast(f): 10:47pm On May 19, 2006
The girl has got a talent and lots of potential. I see her acting in movies in da nearest future.
Re: Rihanna Is Going To Be The Next R&b Sensation. Don't You Say? by Eastcoast(f): 10:48pm On May 19, 2006
one more thing, i see her kicking butts @da grammys cheesy
Re: Rihanna Is Going To Be The Next R&b Sensation. Don't You Say? by Theryman(m): 2:08am On May 20, 2006
I'm glad you all like my future wife looooooooool grin
Re: Rihanna Is Going To Be The Next R&b Sensation. Don't You Say? by sade511(f): 2:58am On May 20, 2006
I dont exactly think she's going to be the best R&B cause she mixes a little reggae and po to it but she'll be the best Pop/R&B/Reggae singers cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Searching(o.j.b) / Whos A Better Rapper Ti Or Weezy? / Ruggedman To Kennis Music?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.